PDA

View Full Version : Vanity Fair...The War They Wanted, The lies They N

Gayle in MD
06-26-2006, 02:03 PM
This months Vanity Fair Magazine has an extremely interesting article entitled....

The War They Wanted, The Lies They Needed.

It reads somewhat like a spy novel, and certainly had me spellbound. Could it be, the fake document on Saddam's Yellowcake purchase attempt in Niger, leads straight to the White House?

This article lays out the factual reasons why such a statement as Bush made regarding this BS about the Yellowcake, in his National Address, (in spite of the fact that the Intelligence community told him in advance they found such a contention outrageous) had so many knowledgable intelligence people laughing their heads off.

Incredibly, some Americans still believe it!

www.VanityFair.com (http://www.VanityFair.com)

Gayle in Md.

Sid_Vicious
06-26-2006, 03:18 PM
"Incredibly, some Americans still believe it!"

Just the ones sharing GWB's relative intellegent quotient. What a world we live in here in the good ol' USA...sid

wolfdancer
06-26-2006, 03:48 PM
I'd understand shaking their heads in disbelief....laughing seems out of place...but I guess when something is so unreal, and both the ones selling it,and the ones buying into it....really believe in it.....
I see a parallel between that and something I was reading last night...about Muslem girls, here having a "Hymen repair" so they could pass themselves off as a virgin....and for some of them they believe that this restores their virginity.
GWB.....almost a virgin

Gayle in MD
06-27-2006, 06:37 AM
True, but I really think the whole right wing denial of factual information about Bush's lies, and their buying into phoney justification for a War in Iraq, masked in lies and attempts to link SH to 9/11, is just their way of grabbing at any straw to save face for their poor judgement in voting for a liar twice, and their hatred for anyone who exposes his lies.

Now, Bush is making a big deal about the NY Times, printing information that the terrorists already knew, and that we already knew, years ago, because Bush himself told us that they were using every opportunity to track the money going to terrorists! The Pentagon has already seen that the terrorists have stopped using wire transfers and banking systems for their transfers. They now use nothing but human beings, noting that can be tracked electronically. They are trying to say that this story has hurt their ability to protect America, when everybody knows that while these kind of methods worked for a while, and in fact did lead to some success, they haven't produced any results in over two years. This started right after 9/11, but it didn't take long for the terrorists to figure out what was happening and chenge their methods. This will be blown into another farce, in order to try to silence free press in America, so the Bush can avoid being held responsible for breaking the law by spying un-nessessarily on Americans.

You can't run a country on Madison Avenue slogans like "Cut & Run" and fantasy propaganda like "Mushroom Cloud" except, of course, when your base doesn't read any books! And instead gets their info from drug addicts like Limbaugh, Faux News, and a vile demon like Coulter! That tells the true story of who America's true enemy is...the right wing, and their hatred for the truth! This has all grown out of THEIR HATE, for liberals, and the liberal goal to have justice for all, a free press, and no dictatorship in our country. So the right must villify anyone who speaks the truth, and anyone who works to expose it.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
06-28-2006, 06:52 AM
Only 70 % still believe in anything that George Bush says! They're the same ones looking for men living inside of whales, and WMD's in Iraq!

Gayle in Md.

Sid_Vicious
06-28-2006, 07:56 AM
Let's hope those percentages come to light in the elections next time. I sincerely can't figure any other way that the masses DIDN'T vote against this clown show other than it being a stolen election. Otherwise, somebody's poll numbers is askew somewhere. Seventy percent is an overwhelming number, and to me, that number, if real, means we should have already had an impeachment in progress with this fool..sid

Drop1
06-28-2006, 07:57 PM
When Bush gets through the Country will need anal repair.