PDA

View Full Version : Semih Sayginer - Turkish Billiard Sensation

nAz
06-29-2006, 09:05 AM
ya i know some of you have seen this before, but damn the guy is just amazing so ill post it again... enjoy!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bRTn3MSTULE&search=billiards

BTW i played last night for the first time in 5 months and i had a hi run of 4 billiard twice /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Scott Lee
06-29-2006, 11:07 AM
naz...I could watch that guy for DAYS! He is simply unbelievable!/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Scott Lee

eg8r
06-29-2006, 11:26 AM
I love that video. Every time I see I cannot believe my eyes. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

dg-in-centralpa
06-29-2006, 03:02 PM
Fabulous video. I watched it 3-4 times at work. Even showed it to my boss, who is my father and knows very little about pool. He was impressed.

DG

Bob_Jewett
07-05-2006, 10:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> ya i know some of you have seen this before, but damn the guy is just amazing so ill post it again... enjoy! ... <hr /></blockquote>
Sayginer (and all the other top 3-cushion players except Daniel Sanchez) will be playing in the Sang Lee International Open August 13-20 at the Carom Cafe in Queens, NYC. While his match play usually tends towards more standard shots, he often will try some fancy ones during practice.