PDA

View Full Version : Congrats To Barbara Stock

houseman
06-29-2006, 03:33 PM
Great tournament finish at Comet Billiards Barbara,
you must be playing good girl.
You are due for the Big W any tournament you enter.
Pete, Harry and all the gang here at D&D are proud of you.

Mickey the houseman at D&D

Harold Acosta
06-29-2006, 04:48 PM
...more details, please!

Stretch
06-29-2006, 05:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Harold Acosta:</font><hr> ...more details, please! <hr /></blockquote>

Yes!! I love hearing about the good fortune of our ccb'ers. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Heah, give it up for Babs! ^5's St.

Barbara
06-29-2006, 06:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote houseman:</font><hr> Great tournament finish at Comet Billiards Barbara,
you must be playing good girl.
You are due for the Big W any tournament you enter.
Pete, Harry and all the gang here at D&amp;D are proud of you.

Mickey the houseman at D&amp;D <hr /></blockquote>

Hey Houseman!!

I got lucky and really drew a true bye - I could chill out and do tour stuff until my first match. And I got a lucky bracket, too, not as hard at Caroline's, trust me.

Hey!! I'm still knocking on wood for you to go easy into a move!! You and my buddies up at Baldwinsville!!

I hope to see you in August at Allen's "other" event!!

XOXO!

Barbara

Barbara
06-29-2006, 06:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Harold Acosta:</font><hr> ...more details, please! <hr /></blockquote>

Yes!! I love hearing about the good fortune of our ccb'ers. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Heah, give it up for Babs! ^5's St. <hr /></blockquote>

Okay, so Harold and Stretch!! And Congrats Stretch, you Newlywed YOU and JUDY!!

I made it to the finals of a Qualifier for the Regional Tour I run. I can't explain it more than that. I really probably dumbed down the write up too much and didn't give enough credit to Kathy Friend that should have been given. On a personal note, I took literary license in my write up because I really sucked in my play in the finals, I swear, I played like a rank amateur in the finals. My hubby and Kathy's hubby both swapped looks -- this is not how *we* really play.

So I gave myself literary license to make myself look goofy in this article and my opponent looks okay, but she should, Kathy Friend is a great player!!

Barbara

Barbara
06-29-2006, 06:28 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Harold Acosta:</font><hr> ...more details, please! <hr /></blockquote>

Yes!! I love hearing about the good fortune of our ccb'ers. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Heah, give it up for Babs! ^5's St. <hr /></blockquote>

Hey Sweetie!!

Congrats to you and Judy!!

May your romance continue on until .... .... ....

XOXO

Barbara and Pete&lt;~~~~romance hasn't stopped /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif:):)

dg-in-centralpa
06-29-2006, 06:43 PM
Congratulations!

DG

Harold Acosta
06-29-2006, 09:03 PM
Excelente! Mis mas sinceras felicitaciones!

(Excellent! My most heartfelt congratulations!)

Eric.
06-30-2006, 09:31 AM
Huge congrats!

Almost there...

Eric

Stretch
06-30-2006, 11:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Harold Acosta:</font><hr> ...more details, please! <hr /></blockquote>

Hey Sweetie!!

Congrats to you and Judy!!

May your romance continue on until .... .... ....

XOXO

Barbara and Pete&lt;~~~~romance hasn't stopped /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif:):) <hr /></blockquote>

Thanks Barbara, Judy and i new 3 years ago that our lookin was over /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif At last getting Married in Vegas was so "us" lol. WE SHALL RETURN!!! St.

Steve Lipsky
07-01-2006, 03:14 PM
Barbara, congrats on a great tourney! I was really pulling for you... I will give you a nice big hug when I see you next!

- Steve

Barbara
07-01-2006, 04:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Steve Lipsky:</font><hr> Barbara, congrats on a great tourney! I was really pulling for you... I will give you a nice big hug when I see you next!

- Steve <hr /></blockquote>

Ooooo Baby!!!

Now this makes losing kinda worthwhile!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sympathy hugs!! Yeah Baby!!

Barbara

cueball1950
07-01-2006, 09:10 PM
congratulations barb... keep hitting them straight.

hey steve... can i have a hug too...lolol....missed carol at valey forge so i really need one...lolol......mike