PDA

View Full Version : suggestion for the ccb tournament gift

cueball1950
06-29-2006, 08:15 PM
how about we get baseball caps with the ccb logo and year 2006 on the front and our screen name on the back.above the adjustable strap..what do you think. we could find a place that sells 1 size fits all adjustable caps. let me know what you people thin of my idea...........mike

Rich R.
06-30-2006, 02:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> how about we get baseball caps with the ccb logo and year 2006 on the front and our screen name on the back.above the adjustable strap..what do you think. we could find a place that sells 1 size fits all adjustable caps. let me know what you people thin of my idea...........mike <hr /></blockquote>
Mike, I like the idea. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The only problem I could see would be having them personalized, on the back, as you suggested. I'am guessing that this would drive the price up and all hats would have to be individually ordered, by name.

We could get hats, with the CCB logo and year on the front, in the one size fits all type, and there would be no problem.

Do you know a good place where you can get this done?

dg-in-centralpa
06-30-2006, 04:44 AM
Great idea but I don't wear hats and haven't for over 30 years. Although it might make me look better. Anything is a help.

Duane- I'll bring your Belmont stuff to the open

corporategifts
09-22-2006, 06:06 PM
Actually guys I have found an interesting website that sells gifts, and actually a few others products such as key chains bags and many other stuffs, I ordered it online and was delivered within a few days, it is actually quite efficient... if not mistaken the site was www.corporategifts.com.ph (http://www.corporategifts.com.ph)