PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Mrs. DG

dg-in-centralpa
07-03-2006, 09:06 AM
Happy Birthday to my dear wife. I won't tell her age unless she does it herself. As a kid,she thought the fireworks were in celebration of her birthday. Once she found out the truth, she was depressed. LOL

Love,

DG

Barbara
07-03-2006, 09:24 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> Happy Birthday to my dear wife. I won't tell her age unless she does it herself. As a kid,she thought the fireworks were in celebration of her birthday. Once she found out the truth, she was depressed. LOL

Love,

DG <hr /></blockquote>

Happy Birthday Mrs. DG!!

Barbara

Rich R.
07-03-2006, 10:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr>I won't tell her age unless she does it herself. <hr /></blockquote>
I suspect Mrs. DG is about 16 years old and DG is in big trouble. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Happy Birthday Mary. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dg-in-centralpa
07-03-2006, 11:00 AM
Actually it's the other way around. She's robbing the cradle as I'm 3 years(2 years 9 months)younger than she is.

DG

Sid_Vicious
07-03-2006, 11:25 AM
So anyone knowing your age today knows Mary's via backing out the numbers. I won't tell.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif B-day Girl.

9 Ball Girl
07-03-2006, 12:10 PM
Happy birthday Mary!

Mrs_DG
07-03-2006, 02:46 PM
Hey - it's no secret! I'm 50 years young today and proud of it! And I still believe the fireworks are partially in celebration of my birthday. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Happy Independence Day to Everyone!
Mrs. DG
gotta get practicing for the big tournament at the us open...

Sid_Vicious
07-03-2006, 03:09 PM
I had a GF throughout a decade beginning in the 70's who was born on the 4th, a firecracker baby, and I surely miss HER "fireworks." Days gone by but not forgotten...sid~~~regrets, he's had a few, but...too few to mention

cueball1950
07-03-2006, 05:30 PM
Mrs DG.....Happy birthday. I hope you have many many more. And have a great great day..................mike

DickLeonard
07-03-2006, 05:44 PM
MrsDG in straight pool you get a round of applause for running fifty. Mr DG must be planning your fireworks for tomorrow?####