PDA

View Full Version : Aiming on the Cutting Edge

recoveryjones
07-04-2006, 02:52 PM
Has anyone ever read "Aiming on the Cutting Edge" by Todd Leveck? If so what are your thoughts on this book?
RJ

Check it out at this link:
http://www.billiardsinstruction.com/

SPetty
07-04-2006, 06:21 PM
I own it but I have yet to read it. (I have no free time ever.) A friend recommended it to me. I claim that I can hit the ball (cue and object) where I'm aiming, but that I'm aiming wrong. He thought that this book would help me with that. It's a big book.

recoveryjones
07-05-2006, 01:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> I own it but I have yet to read it. (I have no free time ever.) A friend recommended it to me. I claim that I can hit the ball (cue and object) where I'm aiming, but that I'm aiming wrong. He thought that this book would help me with that. It's a big book. <hr /></blockquote>

I bit the bullet and ordered the book.By the time I've paid the USA exchange, shipping and duty I will have spent around $60 Canadian. I book that big is bound to be full of a lot of filler (BS..LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif)however, anything to do with aiming and systems really intrigues me so my curiousity got the best of me on this one.

I've inquired about this book a few times at the forums and you were the first to respond. Thankyou for that. Does it contain a lot of aiming systems?
RJ

Bob_Jewett
07-05-2006, 11:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote recoveryjones:</font><hr> Has anyone ever read "Aiming on the Cutting Edge" by Todd Leveck? If so what are your thoughts on this book? ... <hr /></blockquote>
I think the book by Randy Kukla was much better. I have both.

I think you're thinking too much about aiming.

recoveryjones
07-05-2006, 11:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Bob_Jewett:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote recoveryjones:</font><hr> Has anyone ever read "Aiming on the Cutting Edge" by Todd Leveck? If so what are your thoughts on this book? ... <hr /></blockquote>
I think the book by Randy Kukla was much better. I have both.

I think you're thinking too much about aiming. <hr /></blockquote>

Wonderful! So I've ordered a dud book stacked with filler. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Hopefully I'll find a few nuggets of info in it somewhere.
What was the name of Randy Kukla's book?Thanks Bob.
RJ

Bob_Jewett
07-05-2006, 03:12 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote recoveryjones:</font><hr> ...
What was the name of Randy Kukla's book?Thanks Bob.
RJ <hr /></blockquote>
The Secret of Aiming, Randy Lee Kukla, self published, often appears on eBay, about $10 plus shipping.