PDA

View Full Version : Some kind words.......

wolfdancer
07-07-2006, 07:08 PM
"There is hardly anybody in the entire civilized world who has not heard the sound of his voice at sometime, whether he understood his words or not, and who was not touched by the magic of its tone deep inside his heart. Our people can call themselves lucky to have a voice among them to whom the world listens, a voice blessed to form words into ideas and to bring time into motion with ideas. This man belongs to these human beings who have the courage to say yes and no without adulterating it by if and but. In a time during which in all countries of this earth, millions and millions of people suffer from deep sorrow, melancholy and terrible poverty....
Never had a politician who was making history, worked so clearly, decisively and without haste and noise as him. And where in history has a miracle become reality under such tremendous political pressure from the outside, as here?"
Nowhere in the world does such a fanatical love of millions of people exist for one person. A love which is not extreme but which is derived out of a deep and great belief and immense trust, like the relationship between children and a good father."
These comments from the past could certainly apply to our fearless leader,as they once did for the Feuhrer.

"To obtain control over public opinion it is first necessary to confuse it." Henry Ford

Gayle in MD
07-11-2006, 04:39 AM
Interesting, how "Fear" is always present when the masses are duped by a fascist dictator in disguise. Bush and company really knew how to dupe the faint of heart after the terrorist attacks. Never before has such a tragedy been so exploited for personal gain. The frightened BLIND followers fell right into line, ready to give up freedom, privacy and honor. Bush is burying them, and their children, and they don't even care. Ignorance and fear, along with the wish for Daddy to make it all right, yet they try to claim that they are for independence of government help. We are at a time of extreme danger to the destruction of everything important to the survival of our democratic principles, yet they have nothing but hatred for those of us who cling to the idea that our country, and its history of freedom, rights of privacy, and goals of humane treatment, even under duress, must be protected against the present attacks on America by the right wing billionaires who have corrupted it for their own benefit, causing the deaths of thousands for the sake of their own financial gain.

Dick Cheney and George Bush, along with their Ken Lay type Corporate fascist pig friends, are laughing all the way to the bank, and the laugh is on all of us, while their right wing southern base, bends over to grab their ankles, more more more! They love it. More leaders of the Jerry Falwell, Jim Swaggert, Daddy types to assuage their fears, while their pockets are being picked!

To understand successful devastation of a country by a corrupt and decietful leader, one must study the followers. They are always driven by two things, fear, hatred, or both, and Neo-conservative greed and quest for power laid the groundwork for the exploitation of 9/11 for their selfish purposes. A tregedy for our country, and for the world.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

DickLeonard
07-11-2006, 04:46 AM
Gayle the sad part of this story is that we have lost 2350 men trying to bring Democrazy to Iraq while the same Administration is Destroying ours.####

Gayle in MD
07-11-2006, 04:59 AM
Dick,
I know you meant 2530, I reverse sometimes too when I type, lol. We'll leave it to the oh so intelligent here on the board to correct occasional reversals, and/or spelling errors! That's all they have left to fall back on now that they know they've been the trusting victims of the biggest scam to ever hit America, Bush's War.

I can't think of a single American in American History who will ever light a candle to the damage that George Bush and his neocon billionaires have done to this country. I'm glad to say I never voted for him. I'd hate to have to be known as one of his devoted defenders! I wouldn't want the blood of all those dead and wounded young Americans on my hands. But, hey, Halliburton and Exon are doing great! Can you believe some people are only happy to see their oil holdings going up in value, even if it is blood money!

Gayle in Md.

DickLeonard
07-11-2006, 08:13 AM
Gayle at least Eg8r got his tax break. I had one daughter who had earned a million dollars by the time she reached 30 and I have never heard her complain once about paying taxes. In fact I have never heard any of my daughters complain it must be a right wing thing to complain about paying taxes.

I do complain about giving the rich a giant tax break then going to War. That is the Height of Stupidity. There was a front page story in the Boston Globe how the Military bases in Texas weren't paying their Energy Bills etc because they didn't have the funds to pay them.

Now outsiders who have no vested rites in the War are funding the Military Excursions.

The New Yorker this week has an article on Iran having the US by the short hair. Any military action there and 500 thousand terriorist will come storming into Iraq and they will defeat our Army before we have a Chance to Beef up our Forces. I haven't finished the article but it looks like the JCS are telling the Boob don't screw with Iran or you will disrupt the flow of OIl completely.####

pooltchr
07-11-2006, 10:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> We are at a time of extreme danger to the destruction of everything important to the survival of our democratic principles, yet they have nothing but hatred for those of us who cling to the idea that our country, and its history of freedom, rights of privacy, and goals of humane treatment, even under duress, must be protected against the present attacks on America by the right wing billionaires who have corrupted it for their own benefit, causing the deaths of thousands for the sake of their own financial gain. <font color="red"> We may have a new world record here for the longest run-on sentence ever! </font color>

while their right wing southern base, bends over to grab their ankles, more more more! They love it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="red"> And you have the nerve to say that my comments are offensive! You are the ultimate hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!! </font color>

Gayle in MD
07-12-2006, 07:58 AM
What makes you think I care what you think, or write. Anyone who compares compassion for the poor, with respecet for a Crook like Ken Lay, is suffering from faulty thinking.
I thought you said that you were going to stop reading my posts, in fact, said it a number of times. Can't resist, huh? Ah, such power, I am drunk with power! You have no control over yourself, you are at the mercy of a feminist!

gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
07-12-2006, 08:58 AM
Amazing how people in this country don't see the connection between our problems in the Middle East, Oil, and the corrupt Bush Administration's decades long connections to the oil industry, both here, and in the Middle East! Big Oil not only buys and elects their own to the Oval Office, but now, the Oval Office, (George Bush) even gives them tax breaks, and allows them to set our energy policies!

"How Can Forty Million People Be So Dumb?"

Dick Cheney actually went to court to avoid having to reveal the names of those in the Oil Industry who were present in his secret meetings with the Oil CEO's!

The only reason why our people are dying in the Middle East, is because corrupt politicians have been bought and paid for by the Oil Industry for decades! We're financing this war from both sides, with Bush leading the way! A true disgrace to cloak it all in some humanitarrian efforts for Iraqi Democracy! Absolutely disgusting!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

eg8r
07-12-2006, 09:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What makes you think I care what you think, or write. <hr /></blockquote> The fact that you replied implies you do care otherwise you would not spend any time trying to change his perception of what you care about.

[ QUOTE ]
thought you said that you were going to stop reading my posts, in fact, said it a number of times. <hr /></blockquote> Remember the promise you gave me a million times?

eg8r

eg8r
07-12-2006, 09:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Dick,
I know you meant 2530, I reverse sometimes too when I type, lol. We'll leave it to the oh so intelligent here on the board to correct occasional reversals, and/or spelling errors! That's all they have left to fall back on now that they know they've been the trusting victims of the biggest scam to ever hit America, Bush's War.
<hr /></blockquote> What a tool. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif In the same couple of sentences in which you are making fun of others correcting your multitude of errors, you begin with doing the same thing to someone else. Must be your multiple personalities taking turns at the keyboard. When replying to Dick it is the kind little grandmother your whole family sees, and when you reply to anyone opposite your slanted/biased views we get the venemous hate filled lib who does everything in her power to be the Ann Coulter of the left.

eg8r

eg8r
07-12-2006, 09:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The New Yorker this week has an article on Iran having the US by the short hair. Any military action there and 500 thousand terriorist will come storming into Iraq and they will defeat our Army before we have a Chance to Beef up our Forces. I haven't finished the article but it looks like the JCS are telling the Boob don't screw with Iran or you will disrupt the flow of OIl completely <hr /></blockquote> Keep reading your little article. If that were the case they would have taken over long ago.

eg8r

DickLeonard
07-13-2006, 04:53 AM
Eg8r at least I am reading and FYI the JCS is the Joint Chiefs of Staff.####

Qtec
07-13-2006, 07:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
The New Yorker this week has an article on Iran having the US by the short hair. Any military action there and 500 thousand terriorist will come storming into Iraq and they will defeat our Army before we have a Chance to Beef up our Forces. I haven't finished the article but it looks like the JCS are telling the Boob don't screw with Iran or you will disrupt the flow of OIl completely <hr /></blockquote> Keep reading your little article. If that were the case they would have taken over long ago.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Exactly! Iran is only a threat if they have hostile intent! Which according to you , they don't! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Q

Gayle in MD
07-13-2006, 08:00 AM
Gotta read that, thanks Dick. Just think, if not for Bush's War, we would have gotten bin Laden in Afghanistan, ("Jawbreaker")brought our guys back home, and be watching Saddam and Iran blow each other away! Instead, Bush has our people staying the course in the middle of a bee hive of angry killer bees, what Madeline Albright calls a perfect storm. No wonder Bush is suddenly ready for diplomacy, exactly what liberals were calling for six years ago. It's a little late, now. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

eg8r
07-13-2006, 10:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Exactly! Iran is only a threat if they have hostile intent! Which according to you , they don't! <hr /></blockquote> Your post makes no sense. If anyone on this planet was to believe that Iran would send 500 thousand terrorists into Iraq, they have their head in the sand. First off, it takes only the mind of a chimp to figure out if they had 500 thousand terrorists sitting and waiting for a chance to defeat the US army, and they actually felt it would have been possible, THEY WOULD HAVE DONE IT ALREADY! Your reply is idiotic. Obviously the quote is a gross exaggeration in size (of terrorists) and for sure outcome (defeat the US before we can beef up), otherwise they would have already been ruling Iraq.

eg8r

eg8r
07-13-2006, 10:08 AM
You are reading, lol, that is a good one. It sounds more like you are being indoctrinated, not reading. Now as far as the acronym, what a big man of you for taking some time out of your reading to look it up. Don't you feel just a little bit better to have added that little bit of knowledge. By all means, continue looking up acronyms if you don't know what they are.

eg8r