PDA

View Full Version : Urggg the big FIVE- O.

Stretch
07-11-2006, 10:57 AM
Weeeeeeeell i just turned 50 yesterday........yippy. I wanted to keep it low key and it was workin out perfect couse the wife had planed to spend the night at Mamma's to take her to the hospital in the Morning for some tests, nothin serious she just has this fobia and needs the company, cool i'm like sure! i'm just goin out for my usuall Mon. night team practice then to bed anyways. So she takes off when i go down to pick up my buddy. That's fine, i get down there and he's haveing a beer so he shoves one in my hand you know, somethin to drink while i'm waitin. lol and he starts in with " hey, lets stop at the Jolly Mug on the way over ( it's a place we've been scopeing out to move our old team into ) he said he was just talking to the owner and he really wanted to meet us, you know play some pool and have a few drinks. I say sure! So here we are truckin into the Jolly Mug Tavern and there's like EVERYONE there screaming SURPRISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Did they ever get me good lol. St. -- Half a buck --

Deeman3
07-11-2006, 11:39 AM
Stretch,

Congratulations on maing the big 50. I did four years ago and the aside from your entire body and mind falling apart, it's not so bad. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Let's see, how many Canadian years is that in dog years? Eh?

Deeman

Barbara
07-11-2006, 11:44 AM
So they GOTCHA, huh! Good for them!!

Happy Belated BD you Old Dog!!

Barbara

Chopstick
07-11-2006, 12:40 PM
Welcome to the club Strech. I love being a grumpy/dirty old man. I've never had so much fun. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

dg-in-centralpa
07-11-2006, 03:54 PM
Happy Birthday! My wife just turned 50 on the 3rd.

DG - has a couple years to go yet

Rich R.
07-11-2006, 05:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr> Weeeeeeeell i just turned 50 yesterday........yippy. <hr /></blockquote>

Yawn, been there, done that. Ho Hum. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Congrats Stretch.
Turning 50 is better than the alternative. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

DickLeonard
07-12-2006, 04:48 AM
SSSSSSSSSSSStttttttttrrrrrrreeeeeetttttccccchhhhhh !!!!!
Happy Birthday on hitting the Big five O.####

eg8r
07-12-2006, 04:55 AM
Happy Birthday buddy. Pretty cool on the surprise. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Gayle in MD
07-12-2006, 08:23 AM
Happy Birthday Stretch! I didn't know you were so young! I turned 50 back when the Chesapeake Bay was a dew drop! You take care now, friend. Come visit us whenever you get the chance!

Love,
Gayle...

Stretch
07-12-2006, 09:53 AM
Well thankyou everyone!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I still think that this is the best damn forum on the net. It pisses me off, makes me laugh, makes me think, learn new things, meet new people ( YO, to Sid and Spiderman and friends) the latest. I may not be a rabbid poster as in days of yor but i'm keepin up. I'm an old man I'm aloud. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif St.

DickLeonard
07-13-2006, 04:48 AM
Stretch I just wanted to point out that I used fity letters to spell Stretch in honor of your fiftieth birthday. As I pointed out to DG wife in straight pool when you run 50 balls you get a round of applause. I know you can't hear it but you have been applauded.####

Stretch
07-13-2006, 11:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Stretch I just wanted to point out that I used fity letters to spell Stretch in honor of your fiftieth birthday. As I pointed out to DG wife in straight pool when you run 50 balls you get a round of applause. I know you can't hear it but you have been applauded.#### <hr /></blockquote>

Why thanks Dick i really appreciate that. Leave it to you to think of tapping out 50 letters! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif St.