PDA

View Full Version : pool table cover

stimpsy
07-11-2006, 11:14 AM
Hello,

I am about to purchase a pool table cover and I really know nothing about this product, so I would like to get some advices.

I am located in Canada and a friend of mine bought his pool table cover from CoversDirect.ca. He seems to really enjoy it, so I was about to go for the same brand, but would like to collect more opinions first /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Pool Table Cover (http://www.coversdirect.ca/en/products_for_sale/Pool_Table_Cover.html)

Thanks!

crice9
07-11-2006, 01:05 PM
If you have pets, especially cats, get yourself a nice heavy duty cover. It'll handle the wear of taking it off and putting back on the table and survive the play time that your pets will have on it. I have 5 felines, the only time they're not allowed on my table is when the cover is off. They've learned that pretty fast and rarely if ever decide to join in on the game.
After wearing out the cover that I got with the table, I got the heavy one on eBay. There's quite a few sellers that carry them. I paid 39.00 US + shipping for one for a 9 footer.
Good luck.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Greg in VA
07-12-2006, 05:20 PM
I have the same one in your link and paid a bunch more from Muellers /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Then a heavy vinyl over that. Cats claws can't get thru.