PDA

View Full Version : GWB signs book publishing deal

wolfdancer
07-12-2006, 09:20 AM
When he's not busy, personally winning the war on terrorism, and corporate accountability, GWB is writing a book:
"The Complets Idiot's Guide to Foreign & Domestic Policy"
In the book, GWB compares his war strategies, and inspirational leadership, to that of Hannibal, Alexander, and Napoleon (the early years). He chides Alexander somewhat though, for actually leading his men into battle.
Defending his plan for making Americans responsible for their own retirement income, by investing in the stock market " sure there's the occasional Enron, Global Crossing,WorldCom, or even GM,that could wipe out one's entire acc't; but in the long run, people will make out better then depending on the oft-raided by the gov't, SS funds"
Explaining the non competitive bid that allowed one company, Haliburton to supply our troops (and charge $45 a case for coke) "this cuts down on accounting expenses,only one bill, and it's a company we can trust, because Dick worked there"
There is one chapter that has to be worked out before publication......it's the tricky question on guest workers and amnesty. Here's the conundrum....the guest worker apparently is taking the jobs that Americans won't do. (Reno ,Nv has had a new construction boom for the last few years....go to any job site, and it's apparent that Americans won't do construction labor) These jobs are normally low-paying jobs, that will not meet the $$ needs of an avg family.....so how will the guest worker manage to support his family?
R. Gary Miller says that the costs will exceed $50 billion a year. He tells of entire classes being held back in their studies, because half the students don't understand english well enough. He also noted that emergency rooms in Calif now have 6 hour waits, as immigrants use them for their non emergency medical needs.
Well, I don't want to give away the whole implausible plot....
On anoher topic....Ken Lay managed to place much of his money in trusts, which may prevent the gov't from recovering them....I wonder why these funds and all of his personal assetts, weren't seized under RICO?
I also wonder how Neal and Jeb avoided prosecution, and seizure....or how GWB avoided an SEC investigation?
We might have been better off electing the Gotti's as Gov and President. At least then, some agency would be keeping watch as they lighten America's coffers.

DickLeonard
07-13-2006, 05:26 AM
Wolfdancer are you going to ghost write it. After googling the Bush's they make the Mafia look like angels. At least the Mafia gets investigated. What is that saying if it looks like a Duck and walks like a Duck it is a Duck.

As for my Buddy all his assets should not be confiscated and I will do all in my power to keep that from happening. Enron was a legal business and his assests shouldn't be take from him and his heirs. It's the least I can do for all those free airplane rides.

Just one hand washington another. hehehehehehehehGeezzz Eg8r will get a kick out of my word playing with Washing#### ton

Gayle in MD
07-13-2006, 06:37 AM
Who's the publisher, Golden Books? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif Gee, didn't they publish Pinochio? Wow, impressive! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in Md.

Qtec
07-13-2006, 07:29 AM
I was thinking Colouring Book! LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
some titles. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Soveriegnty- whats that all about!

Why can't I be King!

How the Liberals have infiltrated the KKK.

How to fight terrorists- just watch me hit this drive!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q......... /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
07-13-2006, 07:39 AM
BWA HA HA HA....

"The Decider's New Clothes"

"Little Red Lying Hoodum"

"The God Fodder"

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wolfdancer
07-13-2006, 09:33 AM
This family sure has it's share of controversy,...wonder how much of this is true?
web page (http://www.the7thfire.com/bush21.htm)
Imagine the implications here....using blackmail to...??
And Larry King ?????
The entire unauthorized biography....is interesting reading....

Gayle in MD
07-14-2006, 03:42 AM
If it wasn't true, you can bet those money mongers would sue! They're thugs.

Gayle in Md.

eg8r
07-14-2006, 03:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
hehehehehehehehGeezzz Eg8r will get a kick out of my word playing with Washing#### ton <hr /></blockquote> Nothing like a down-and-out lib showing there still might be some creativity in them old bones. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r