PDA

View Full Version : Bubba Bush Eats With Mouth Open....

Gayle in MD
07-18-2006, 08:19 AM
Did you guys see the video of Bush talking to Blair at the Big Eight Luncheon, using expletives deleted, and yapping with a mouth full of food, and his mouth wide open? YUK~!

This is the Bubba who represents The United States Of America, and it took a boatload of Intellectuals to form his totally unrealistic, failed policies, which have led to huge deficits, and a perfect storm in the Middle East!

His statements were so ignorant, it was embarrassing to watch!

BTW, the Pharmaceutical Industry and the Oil Industry love Bush as they Gouge the rest of us. Halliburton is happy! Cheney and Bush have trippled their wealth! Laura is still smiling and nodding! Everything is wonderful! So go to the Mall, go out to dinner, go shopping, take a long road trip! You got you're tax cut, didn't you? What are you hoarding it for? Don't be a miser! It's BushWorld!!!! Celebrate!!!!

Gayle in Md.

Sid_Vicious
07-18-2006, 08:32 AM
His statements were so ignorant, it was embarrassing to watch

He's been an embarrassment since day1, and only gotten more pathetic. If the guy had been born "silver-spoonless", he'd most likely be one of the scragley haired homeless people hanging outside the PH bumming for 85 cents. GW is such a pitifull excuse, a waste of molecules IMO, but I forgot...it's all Bill C's fault. sid

Gayle in MD
07-18-2006, 12:35 PM
LOL, you're right, Martin. He has been an embarrassment since the beginning.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Qtec
07-19-2006, 05:38 AM
web page (http://www.alternet.org/story/39164/)
Q

Gayle in MD
07-19-2006, 05:58 AM
Thanks Q...good article.

Gayle in Md.

Sid_Vicious
07-19-2006, 07:51 AM
Excerpt from web page:

"Unfortunately, right now we are in the position of being pitied by the rest of the world. We have third grader for a President. And worse yet, the Vice President has him convinced he is the second coming of Winston Churchill. Scared yet?"

Bingo! sid

wolfdancer
07-19-2006, 09:13 AM
Coming home from the sunday tournament, I watched this car, trying to get ahead of traffic, make 5 lane changes,and cut off two drivers.
Then i got home and was just surfing, and ran across this item from the Minneapolis Star.
--A guy driving a Lincoln Navigator, and on his cell phone, is pulling out from the McDonald's drive thru, accelerates and kills a young woman coming into the restaurant. Reports were he might have been upset with his order.
And I'm thinking about the blind guy crossing the street with the light, and the woman driving a BMW,and talking on her cell phone, making a right turn on red....and blowing her horn for him to get out of her way....
and here's where my paranoia sets in.......I'd be willing to bet, that I know how all three voted in the last Presidential election.....
Maybe I should calm down, buy Newt's and Ann's book, and find out how the other half thinks.
I do have some bad news though for them.....in a pile of human excrement, it's virtually impossible to tell which came from a Republican....it's really not golden in color, as they might think....of course I'm sure there is no odor

9 Ball Girl
07-19-2006, 06:09 PM
Here's another excerpt:

"I don't give a [expletive], I'm the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way." And that he also allegedly said to "Stop throwing the Constitution in my face, it's just a [expletive] piece of paper!"

TEXAS DEMOCRATIC HOUSE CANDIDATE JAMES WRIGHT CALLS FOR IMPEACHMENT (http://www.usalone.com/wright/pnum408.php)