PDA

View Full Version : Have reporters asked If Karl @ George are lovers?

DickLeonard
07-19-2006, 06:32 AM
Oprah Winfrey was asked if her and her friend GAYLE are gay. I was just wondering if George Bush couldn't fire Karl Rove because they have a homosexual relationship?####

Deeman3
07-19-2006, 07:34 AM
Dick,

On what basis would you make such a thoughtless accusation? I know you do not like the president but a personal attack of this nature should even be below you.

Deeman

Bassn7
07-19-2006, 09:14 AM
Relax. It's comedy not a profound analysis. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bsmutz
07-19-2006, 10:11 AM
Should be posted in OT, though.

DSAPOLIS
07-19-2006, 07:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bsmutz:</font><hr> Should be posted in OT, though. <hr /></blockquote>

IMO, if you've run more than 325 balls, you can pretty much post whatever you want anywhere that you want.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

DickLeonard
07-20-2006, 04:16 AM
Blackjack Thanks I did post this on the wrong board but I guess I can post any where with your permission.####

Deeman3
07-20-2006, 06:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DSAPOLIS:</font><hr>
IMO, if you've run more than 325 balls, you can pretty much post whatever you want anywhere that you want.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> I guess that is the new measure of fairness and worthiness. </font color>

Deeman

bsmutz
07-20-2006, 08:57 AM
Woohoo, there is a God! I'm going to start working on this right away. (If only Fast Larry had known...)

PoolSharkAllen
07-20-2006, 09:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Oprah Winfrey was asked if her and her friend GAYLE are gay. I was just wondering if George Bush couldn't fire Karl Rove because they have a homosexual relationship?#### <hr /></blockquote>

How is this question related to playing pool? ;-)

9_Ball_Junky
07-21-2006, 02:48 AM
DickLeonard

you sure do seem to rag on our president a lot. i personally dont like it. i would rather be in our current situation that have that *insert long string of expletives here* john kerry and his group of anti- gun bastards in control.

i like the president, just not some of his decisions.

i highly doubt you could do any better, so until you feel as if you could get elected and $hit bigger than him, do us a favor and stick to pool. leave the politics elsewhere.

mmk? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DickLeonard
07-21-2006, 05:05 AM
9 Ball [I hate the word Junky] as soon as I realized I had posted on the wrong board I posted that I had made a mistake. Sorry for that, I guarantee that my IQ was 50 points higher than Georges.####

Bumps
07-21-2006, 11:59 AM
Take your own advice 9bj. Lets drop the political stuff. Speaking for myself, I'm MUCH too eager to join in.

eg8r
07-21-2006, 12:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i highly doubt you could do any better, so until you feel as if you could get elected and $hit bigger than him, do us a favor and stick to pool. leave the politics elsewhere.
<hr /></blockquote> Watch out, he might ask if you have enlisted yet. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

eg8r
07-21-2006, 12:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
9 Ball [I hate the word Junky] as soon as I realized I had posted on the wrong board I posted that I had made a mistake. Sorry for that, I guarantee that my IQ was 50 points higher than Georges.#### <hr /></blockquote> An extra 50 points? He becomes president and you cannot even find the correct side of the board to post. Quite laughable.

You just have to ask yourself, what the heck happened to you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r