PDA

View Full Version : Have reporters asked if Karl and George are lovers

DickLeonard
07-19-2006, 06:38 AM
Oprah Winfrey was asked if her and her friend GAYLE are gay. I wondered if any reporters have asked if the reason George Bush didn't fire Karl Rove was because they have a Homosexual relationship?####

Sorry for corrupting the Chalk Board with this Garbage.

DickLeonard
07-20-2006, 04:56 AM
Dick you screwed up how dare you stoop that low insinuating that Karl and George are lovers. Deeman

DEEman I just asked if a reporter asked that question of them. Karl Rove spreads lies just Google Karl Rove, all I did was ask a question of reporters asking a question.

I do like this period of my delusion.####

Deeman3
07-20-2006, 06:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Dick you screwed up how dare you stoop that low insinuating that Karl and George are lovers. Deeman <font color="blue"> Dick, you have made this quote up instead of copying what I really said. This is a typical misrepresentation of what I said. But, as we see, David feels if you can run 300+ balls you havce the right to make any accusation.</font color>

DEEman I just asked if a reporter asked that question of them. Karl Rove spreads lies just Google Karl Rove, all I did was ask a question of reporters asking a question. <font color="blue"> No, Dick, you didn't ask a reporter anything, you just made an insinuation on a discussion board that was based on your hatered of GWB. Why are you trying to pretend this was some journalistic effort?</font color>

I do like this period of my delusion.#### <hr /></blockquote> <font color="blue"> Enjoy is, anmyone who ca run 300+ balls can't be politically wrong. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif </font color>

Deeman

Gayle in MD
07-20-2006, 07:30 AM
They didn't ask, Dick, but he wouldn't have answered, just like he refused to answer the questions about his cocaine use. It's Bush world, ya know? His supporters just check out the current talking points, and spread them around as truth! All the policy and the lies, they just send to their right wing press, so that the Judith Millers, and the Bob Novaks of the world, can set our foreign policy by writing up their lies in the Newspapers as facts.

But, what I want to know is, what did Georgie give to the Saudi Arabian Prince, whose hugs, kisses, and handholding he gave, and we witnessed, after they got to the bedroom????

Or, do you think he just set Laura up at the foot of the bed for her "Nodding" exercises?
/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
Gayle... /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

bigman
07-20-2006, 08:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Dodo bird in MD:</font><hr> They didn't ask, Dick, but he wouldn't have answered, just like he refused to answer the questions about his cocaine use. It's Bush world, ya know? His supporters just check out the current talking points, and spread them around as truth! All the policy and the lies, they just send to their right wing press, so that the Judith Millers, and the Bob Novaks of the world, can set our foreign policy by writing up their lies in the Newspapers as facts.

But, what I want to know is, what did Georgie give to the Saudi Arabian Prince, whose hugs, kisses, and handholding he gave, and we witnessed, after they got to the bedroom????

Or, do you think he just set Laura up at the foot of the bed for her "Nodding" exercises?
/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
Dodo bird... /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>

The old I did not inhale routine... At least it was Laura at the bed doing "nodding" exercises, as opposed to some whale sized bimbo doing "nodding" exercises.

Dodo bird in Md. bwa ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/f/c/dem_dodo_seal.jpg

DickLeonard
07-21-2006, 04:45 AM
Karl you must have better things to do than spend your time creating logos. George needs his foot held so you can either remove it from his mouth or put it in his mouth to shut him up.####