PDA

View Full Version : Public Brainwashing Society

bigman
07-19-2006, 09:32 PM
When will we get this filth off the air? No wonder crime rates are so high, methamphetime use is rampant, abortion exists... When will Americans slow down, and teach their kids the lessons of life, and stop leaving the duty of parenting to giant yellow birds.

http://www.bartcop.com/bigbird-pbs.jpg

Deeman3
07-20-2006, 07:00 AM
It was decided in 1965, that this was not he ay to go, that we needed a Great Society. Well, we now have it. Great isn't it?

Deeman

Gayle in MD
07-20-2006, 08:42 AM
What an overblown conclusion! Big Bird??? AH HA HA...maybe you could put your effort into lowering the divorce rate in the bible belt, the highest in the country, since you're so worried about cartoons, and think Big Bird is raising children. Oh, and don't forget all the damage from the teletubbies, I'm sure the purple one is gay, just ask your genius Christian leader Jerry Falwell. Do you righties ever put your thoughts on serious issues, or are you so hooked on Biblical Mythology that any information that doesn't resemble a fantasy story from Disneyland excape your scrutiny?

Yeah, the world is going to hell in a handbasket, and it's all Big Bird's fault, the teletubbies, and Clinton's BJ. If you can all just ban together and prevent free speech, that'll solve everything. Don't worry, Georgie boy is working on it!

Jeeze!

Gayle in Md.

Stretch
07-20-2006, 09:14 AM
Gail! lol If Big Bird can do that, then you can imagine the emotional damage caused by Bugs Bunny and crew in my tender impressionable years. Yosemidy Sam was my fav. St. " i paid my two bits to see the high divin act, and i'm a gonna SEEEEeeeeee the high divin act!"

Gayle in MD
07-20-2006, 09:30 AM
Hey, if Bugs were around today, he'd say, "HM, What's up Doc?" And the answer would be, "Gee, we don't know, the President has outlawed free speech, assasinated all the journalists, cancelled all but the religious channels, and all investigations have been dropped due to National Security!"

BWA HA HA HA...BIG BIRD no less, AH HA HA HA, P-a-h-leze, my sides are splitting! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in Md.

wolfdancer
07-20-2006, 11:10 AM
Gayle, this is inexcusable on your part....for shame !!!
You are attacking fundamental beliefs/doctines of the moralistic religious right.
....I wonder if Jimmy Swaggart votes Republican???

bigman
07-20-2006, 07:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Dodo bird in MD:</font><hr> Hey, if Bugs were around today, he'd say, "HM, What's up Doc?" And the answer would be, "Gee, we don't know, the President has outlawed free speech, assasinated all the journalists, cancelled all but the religious channels, and all investigations have been dropped due to National Security!"

BWA HA HA HA...BIG BIRD no less, AH HA HA HA, P-a-h-leze, my sides are splitting! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dodo bird in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

Dodo bird in Md. bwa ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/f/c/dem_dodo_seal.jpg

Gayle in MD
07-20-2006, 10:12 PM
He didn't vote...he was too busy in the motels, no voting machines in there. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Boo hoo hoo hoo, I have sinned, boo hoo hoo hoo
Swaggert, Cunningham, Nixon, Abramoff, Baker, gee the list is way too long to fit them all in...Boo hoo hoo hoo, we'll all have to pray for them!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif