PDA

View Full Version : LIBERALS: BORN TO RUN

bigman
07-19-2006, 10:34 PM
I knew the events in the Middle East were big when The New York Times devoted nearly as much space to them as it did to a New York court ruling last week rejecting gay marriage.

Some have argued that Israel's response is disproportionate, which is actually correct: It wasn't nearly strong enough. I know this because there are parts of South Lebanon still standing.

Most Americans have been glued to their TV sets, transfixed by Israel's show of power, wondering, "Gee, why can't we do that?"

Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean says that "what's going on in the Middle East today" wouldn't be happening if the Democrats were in power. Yes, if the Democrats were running things, our cities would be ash heaps and the state of Israel would have been wiped off the map by now.

But according to Dean, the Democrats would have the "moral authority that Bill Clinton had" — no wait! keep reading — "when he brought together the Israelis and Palestinians." Clinton really brokered a Peace in Our Time with that deal — "our time" being a reference to that five-minute span during which he announced it. Yasser Arafat immediately backed out on all his promises and launched the second intifada.

The fact that Israel is able to launch an attack on Hezbollah today without instantly inciting a multination conflagration in the Middle East is proof of what Bush has accomplished. He has begun to create a moderate block of Arab leaders who are apparently not interested in becoming the next Saddam Hussein.

There's been no stock market crash, showing that the markets have confidence that Israel will deal appropriately with the problem and that it won't expand into World War III.

But liberals can never abandon the idea that we must soothe savage beasts with appeasement — whether they're dealing with murderers like Willie Horton or Islamic terrorists. Then the beast eats you.

There are only two choices with savages: Fight or run. Democrats always want to run, but they dress it up in meaningless catchphrases like "diplomacy," "detente," "engagement," "multilateral engagement," "multilateral diplomacy," "containment" and "going to the U.N."

I guess they figure, "Hey, appeasement worked pretty well with ... uh ... wait, I know this one ... ummm ... tip of my tongue ..."

Democrats like to talk tough, but you can never trap them into fighting. There is always an obscure objection to be raised in this particular instance — but in some future war they would be intrepid! One simply can't imagine what that war would be.

Democrats have never found a fight they couldn't run from.

On "Meet the Press" last month, Sen. Joe Biden was asked whether he would support military action against Iran if the Iranians were to go "full-speed-ahead with their program to build a nuclear bomb."

No, of course not. There is, Biden said, "no imminent threat at this point."

According to the Democrats, we can't attack Iran until we have signed affidavits establishing that it has nuclear weapons, but we also can't attack North Korea because it may already have nuclear weapons. The pattern that seems to be emerging is: "Don't ever attack anyone, ever, for any reason. Ever."

The Democrats are in a snit about North Korea having nukes, with Howard Dean saying Democrats are tougher on defense than the Republicans because since Bush has been president, North Korea has "quadrupled their nuclear weapons stash."

It wasn't that difficult. Clinton gave the North Koreans $4 billion to construct nuclear reactors in return for the savages promising not to use the reactors to build bombs. But oddly, despite this masterful triumph of "diplomacy," the savages did not respond with good behavior. Instead, they immediately set to work feverishly building nuclear weapons.

But that's another threat the Democrats do not think is yet ripe for action.

On "Meet the Press" last Sunday, Sen. Biden lightly dismissed the North Koreans, saying their "government's like an eighth-grader with a small bomb looking for attention" and that we "don't even have the intelligence community saying they're certain they have a nuclear weapon."

Is that the test? We need to have absolute certainty that the North Koreans have a nuclear weapon capable of hitting California with Kim Jong Il making a solemn promise to bomb the U.S. (and really giving us his word this time, no funny business) before we — we what? If they have a nuclear weapon, what do we do then? Is a worldwide thermonuclear war the one war Democrats would finally be willing to fight?

Democrats won't acknowledge the existence of "an imminent threat" anyplace in the world until a nuclear missile is 12 minutes from New York. And then we'll never have the satisfaction of saying "I told you so" because we'll all be dead.

COPYRIGHT 2006 ANN COULTER

DickLeonard
07-20-2006, 04:27 AM
Bigman I hope your writing this from Iraq because the Right likes to send people to war but they are pretty slow to go themselves as proven by the Pres and the Vice Pres. If not go Join there are 60 year old over there fighting. So age doesn't make a difference.####

cheesemouse
07-20-2006, 04:49 AM
Chicken hawk mumbo jumbo...get your @ss in the game; either get over there yourself or put your little pro life thingee where it counts...make some kids for cannon fodder...when I saw Ann Coulters name at the end of that I laughed out loud...I wish I could make a living being a chicken hawk bomb thrower...LOL
Bigman, get on your knees....your favorite position and pray for someone to think for you'all... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Qtec
07-20-2006, 04:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Some have argued that Israel's response is disproportionate, which is actually correct: It wasn't nearly strong enough. I know this because there are parts of South Lebanon still standing.

<hr /></blockquote>

Since Israel gets half of all US foriegn aid, its quite possible that the bombs being dropped on civilians in Lebanon were paid for by the US taxpayer.
All this destruction- 100,000s fleeing the fighting- because 2 soldiers were captured!!!!!

Its a scandal.

Q

Gayle in MD
07-20-2006, 06:04 AM
Bigman,

Other repsected journalists have already pointed out long lists of lies and mis-statements in every book that Ann Coulter has written. If you believe anything she writes, then you must have believed all the lies that Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Rice have been telling us for the last six years, and BS artists like Hannity, Limbaugh, O'Rielly, Melman, all liars!

Saddam has WMD's,.... The whole damn Republican Party, including the Administration.
Costs for the war will be paid for with Iraqi oil,.... Wolfowitz
Iraqi's will see us as liberators, and throw flowers in the streets,.... Rumsfeld, Bush and Cheney...
The insurgency is in it's last throes,... (Cheney,over three years ago)
Mission accomplished,... (Bush, Over three years ago)
These tubes can only be suitable for Nuclear weapons... (Rice)
I don't believe America should be involved in Nation Building,... Bush
Saddam has recently acquired Yellow Cake from Niger...Bush, State of The Union Address, no less...
If anyone in My administration is involved in leaking information, I want to know who it is, and they'll be fired,... Bush, who organized the leak.

On our Constitution, Bush, "It's just a f-ing piece of paper."
On the 2500 Dead in Iraq, Bush, "It's just a number."

Bush, On bin Laden, "I don't know where his is, he's hiding, I don't think about him."

If I listed all the lies that Bush, Cheney, Rice, Rumsfeld, and the right wing media have been telling, I'd be here for days.

Anyone ignorant enough to post the words of Ann Coulter, and post them as fact, should get a life sentence, locked up in the library for life!

Gayle in Md.

Deeman3
07-20-2006, 06:24 AM
Bigman,

I admire your knowledge and zeal but you have landed in a far left zone and will be attacked AD Naseum by most here. They will claim Israel is the aggressor, that a few bombs and missles lobbed over the border should be no big deal and that it is our fault that the Islamic are terrorists. See we were and are friendly to the propped up familys in Saudi. They will remember their party not having anything to do with this as they protested en mass each time a Democratic president met with the royal family (Remember that?). They will find everything the president does wrong, everything they don't do as a solution (albeit without a plan) and blame you for being ignorant enough to buy into doing anything but appeasing the terrorists, they will demand more rights for the terrorists than for our soldiers. They will belittle your faith while demanding we recognise the most banal of the terrorists rights. They will snear at GWB's profession of faith while lauding Hillary going to church. They will downplay any good news to fit their picture of GWB as a bad man and question the motives of the only state willing to protect their citizens who know their destruction is only a few miles away.

It's really not worth the effrot to argue with most them as they will never answer a question, only spout cut and paste articles from left wing blogs and Huffington type web sites. There is more hate expressed toward our coutry than toward the people who would kill all of us. They are advocating going to the negoiating table with talk while the terrorists are planning on bringing guns.

They do this under the guise of loving America but can't find a single thing we do in the world as good. They say, "I'll protect Ann Frank." Of course, unlike us, Israel knows better than to pay any attention to them.

Deeman
Go Israel!

pooltchr
07-20-2006, 06:31 AM
Bigman,
Don't take all this BS personal...there are a few liberals on here who just keep repeating the same stuff over and over. You just happened to become the newest target. After you have read some of their posts, you will realise that some haven't had anything new to contribute to this forum for quite some time. It's just the SOS over and over.
Steve

Qtec
07-20-2006, 07:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
But according to Dean, the Democrats would have the "moral authority that Bill Clinton had" &amp;#8212; no wait! keep reading &amp;#8212; "when he brought together the Israelis and Palestinians." Clinton really brokered a Peace in Our Time with that deal &amp;#8212; "our time" being a reference to that five-minute span during which he announced it. Yasser Arafat immediately backed out on all his promises and launched the second intifada.
<hr /></blockquote>

[ QUOTE ]
The second Intifada
by
Thursday 06 November 2003 8:30 AM GMT

The Intifada is an expression of deep frustration

A highly provocative move by Israeli politician Ariel Sharon was the act that triggered the second Intifada.

On 28 September 2000, the then opposition leader, heavily guarded by Israeli soldiers and policemen, walked in to al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem.

It was a move certain to provoke an angry reaction from the Muslim population, who hold the mosque to be the third holiest site in Islam.

Fighting broke out between the Palestinians defending al-Aqsa and security forces guarding Sharon. Seven Palestinians were killed in the fighting and thus the second Intifada - Intifadat al-Aqsa - was started
<hr /></blockquote>

Coulter doesn't know her facts. Niether do you.

Q

wolfdancer
07-20-2006, 08:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's really not worth the effrot to argue with most them as they will never answer a question, only spout cut and paste articles from left wing blogs and Huffington type web sites. <hr /></blockquote>
Wouldn't that be apropos response to a cut and paste article of Ann's?
I believe that it was the cowardly Democrats that controlled the White House during WWII, and the Korean "Conflict".
Hasn't the Vietnam war been blamed on both Kennedy and Johnson?
But let's give credit where credit is due......Reagan did invade Grenada
and then there is Panama....if there ever was an example of our screwed up foreign policy, it's our original support of Noreiga:
web page (http://www.mtholyoke.edu/acad/intrel/gilboa.htm)
And didn't we support Saddam as well? (but this time....it's different?)
I'm not sure how brave it is for someone who has never experienced the horrors of war, who's family will not be affected by the war....to send others off to fight
nor how cowardly it is for others, veterans maybe?, to try to avoid a war. Neither group will be threatened bodily by the war, and they can both prosper from it....
Well, maybe this war is justified, Saddam had already attacked NYC on 9/11, and was getting ready to launch a nuclear attack on the U.S.......and like Jeanne D'Arc, God appointed Bush to lead his nation into War.
This is all pointed out in the Republican handbook, available at the library, next to Grimm's

pooltchr
07-20-2006, 08:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr>

Q <hr /></blockquote>

But Q knows EVERYTHING!

eg8r
07-20-2006, 09:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
But Q knows EVERYTHING! <hr /></blockquote> Just ask him, he will tell you it is the truth. Too bad for his own country, they are a pile of filth and smut but Q is spending all his energy helping to fix the US.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
07-20-2006, 10:07 AM
Right, all us liberals hate America! Same BS different day! So you think Bush has a plan. Pahleze, tell the world what the hell it is, because nobody else knows what it is. Repiglican propaganda, Democrats are weak on terror, ... Translation, Democrats have enough sense not to go off half cocked and open a pandora's box of killing and war, under the unrealistic belief that a bunch of religious nuts, who have been killing and fighting for generations will suddenly drop all their grudges and become friends, and live in peace! AH HA HA HA....

Downplay good news, Pahleze tell us about it! Do give us the good news!

Do show us when and where on this forum anyone has taken up for terrorists!

Ignorant enough to do anything but appeasing the terrorists? AH HA HA HA, Bush did exactly what bin Laden wanted, major war in the Middle East. He played right into bin Laden, North Korea, and Iran's hands.

Hilliary goes to church? Who gives a good $#IT? When did anyone on here mention that?

America has done tremendous good around the world, and no one ever said anything bad about Americans when they were doing the right thing, helping others, avoiding war, preserving human rights, civil rights, privacy rights, all those things that George Bush has tried to destroy!

You don't have a single clue what negotiating is about. Nor does your boy George, hence, thousands die everyday in a war that has been proven completely un-necessary, unwinnable, and worsening by the hour, and you want to degrade those who demand a change in policy, and a proclaimation of a plan for winning the war? I'll tell you why there's no plan, because it's a no win situation, and even the Republicans who just returned, have now come out to proclaim the complete kaos in Iraq, the worsening conditions, and a demand for Bush to come up with a plan for withdrawel.

Hey, Coulter has nothing on you! Your posts are full of the same kind of BS that her books are full of, only yours are even funnier!

Gayle in Md.

Qtec
07-20-2006, 11:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
But Q knows EVERYTHING! <hr /></blockquote> Just ask him, he will tell you it is the truth. Too bad for his own country, they are a pile of filth and smut but Q is spending all his energy helping to fix the US.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Changing the subject?

[ QUOTE ]
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/5195460.stm <hr /></blockquote>

US 'worst' for online child abuse

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Qtec
07-20-2006, 11:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr>

Q <hr /></blockquote>

But Q knows EVERYTHING! <hr /></blockquote>

All I did was point out that Coulter was wrong.
Are we now not allowed to correct inacurate statements by RightWing pundits without being personally attacked or mocked ?!!!

Q...............Don't shoot the messemger.

Deeman3
07-20-2006, 12:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Right, all us liberals hate America! Same BS different day!
<font color="blue"> Thank you, at least, for finally making that admission. </font color>
So you think Bush has a plan. Pahleze, tell the world what the hell it is, because nobody else knows what it is. <font color="blue"> To occupy Iraq, steal their oil and keep tensions high in the Middle East. </font color> Repiglican propaganda, Democrats are weak on terror, ... Translation, Democrats have enough sense not to go off half cocked and open a pandora's box of killing and war, under the unrealistic belief that a bunch of religious nuts, who have been killing and fighting for generations will suddenly drop all their grudges and become friends, and live in peace! AH HA HA HA.... <font color="blue"> or that making several hundred resolutions the UN and the world will defeat terrorism?</font color>

Downplay good news, Pahleze tell us about it! Do give us the good news! <font color="blue"> It has been about ten years since the left has won an election in this country. </font color>

Do show us when and where on this forum anyone has taken up for terrorists! <font color="blue"> Review Q's recent attempt to portray the Jews as overly aggressive and the ones kidnapping and shooting missles at Israel are not the ones Israel should be attacking. Tell us how you would react to people wanting to kill you, take your property and wipe you off the face of the earth. Oh! I remember, Gayle would negoiate with them. They are not really harmless just misunderstood....Grow up. </font color>

Ignorant enough to do anything but appeasing the terrorists? AH HA HA HA, Bush did exactly what bin Laden wanted, major war in the Middle East. He played right into bin Laden, North Korea, and Iran's hands. <font color="blue"> Why would you come to that conclusion? I mean, a major war in the Middle East is a good idea but Bin Laden, as free as he is has been living in caves and eating beany weenies for two years now. NOT BLOWING UP PEOPLE. </font color>

Hilliary goes to church? Who gives a good $#IT? When did anyone on here mention that? <font color="blue"> The Democrapic party touts Hillary as a woman of faith who regularly attends church. You have not made fun of the democraps who are Christians, only the Republicans. Same old double standard. Why is that different from a Republican doing it? Why dod John Kerry and wife all of a sudden start going to church every Sunday during the primaries? I mean, this is voodoo stuff, you say, why are your leaders pandering to the Christians? Is this being dishonest like the Republicans are? </font color>

America has done tremendous good around the world, and no one ever said anything bad about Americans when they were doing the right thing, helping others, avoiding war, <font color="blue"> This is a lie. You never critized the Democrats when they did many of these things. Never, it's the Republicans that you marginalize and belittle while others get a pass.</font color> preserving human rights, civil rights, privacy rights, all those things that George Bush has tried to destroy! <font color="blue"> George Bush is not stopping any of the above. He has gone to war, you just don't like the war, mainly becuase it was not started by the left. </font color>

You don't have a single clue what negotiating is about. <font color="blue"> Are you touting the success of the former inhabatants of the white house? Does ignoring threats and attackes mean they were successful negoiators? The Democrats, as I remember, just caved in and said, "This will not stand." Then threw in an occasional, "I feel your pain." and let everyone walk all over us. This, in my mind is not negoiation just the same old apeasement.</font color> Nor does your boy George, hence, thousands die everyday in a war that has been proven completely un-necessary, unwinnable, and worsening by the hour, and you want to degrade those who demand a change in policy, and a proclaimation of a plan for winning the war? <font color="blue"> You don't have any footing to demand a change in policy, your party lost. When they elect a democrat or a communist, you can go right back to cowering to the French and others, right now, it's not your turn. </font color> I'll tell you why there's no plan, because it's a no win situation, and even the Republicans who just returned, have now come out to proclaim the complete kaos in Iraq, the worsening conditions, and a demand for Bush to come up with a plan for withdrawel. <font color="blue"> You still don't get it. Bush does not care about what you think. He will not bend to the pressure of the left or even the right. Presidents who do that have to Flip/Flop each week and we didn't elect that guy. Maybe next time. </font color>

Hey, Coulter has nothing on you! <font color="blue"> You are wrong. She is popular for shock value just like many are on the left. </font color> Your posts are full of the same kind of BS that her books are full of, only yours are even funnier! <font color="blue">I'm glad you think they are funny. When the left takes over again, I'll sit back and yell silly accusations at you while you defend another incompetent administration's activities. They are all corrupt, some of us just see them all that way and some only see what they want to. </font color>

Deeman

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

Gayle in MD
07-20-2006, 12:08 PM
Right, you're not allowed. Expose lies, speak or write the truth, and you're the enemy, you love terrorists, hate America, and you're sick sick sick! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

HA HA HA...join the club, friend! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Gayle in Md.

pooltchr
07-20-2006, 12:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr>

Q <hr /></blockquote>

But Q knows EVERYTHING! <hr /></blockquote>

All I did was point out that Coulter was wrong.
Are we now not allowed to correct inacurate statements by RightWing pundits without being personally attacked or mocked ?!!!

Q...............Don't shoot the messemger. <hr /></blockquote>

All you did was attack someone by stating that AC didn't know the facts and neither did the poster. That statement would indicate that you do know the facts.

What you have is your opinion, then you go slamming someone for having a different opinion. Don't come back all wide eyed and innocent. The comment that you posted made it quite clear that you must be right and everyone else is wrong.
Steve

Gayle in MD
07-20-2006, 12:49 PM
HA HA HA...twisting in the wind, huh? Just go right ahead, distort the facts, put your oh so Repiglican spin on the situation, do whatever you like, but PAHLEZE, don't start touting competence! AH HA HA HA...You boy has had the incompetence award for years now. No one can remember any President who deserves it more! He's the worst of the worst!

Defeat terrorism? By killing Iraqi's, and/or, standing in the middle of religious fanatics, and sectarian violence, and getting your head blown off, Yeah, right, that's a great plan! I'm sure we'll kill a lot of terrorists that way! Meanwhile, bin Laden is still communicating to his followers his perfect plan for the United States. Tune in later, I'm sure you'll see it on CNN. Maybe then you'll get a clue about how stupid Bush was to try to convince us that Saddam was the imminent threat, and linked to 9/11, instead of making bin Laden the number one priority! Read Jawbreaker. It's all there, how Bush let him get away, because his main interest was Saddam.

Ten years? Oh, we haven't had a Democratic President for ten years? It only SEEMS that long! You're a bit off on your facts, you people already put a communist in the White House.

If you think bin Laden is living in a cave and on Dialysis every day, tell it to the man who's living in the whale! AlQaeda has taken responsibility for blowing up many people since we went into Iraq. They take their orders from bin Laden. Where have you Been? Amazing how you republicans just twist reality around to fit George Bush's talking points!

George Bush works against civil rights every day. Gay's, women, the poor, and the privacy rights of all, have been attacked by his administration since day one. We're all being spied on, and have no privacy rights. Even Arlen Specter is working to expose this assault on American rights.

Flip-flop? Altering a failing plan to suit the conditions prevailing? Admitting to fatal mistakes? Accountability for failing policy, and a change of course? We can only hope for such a man to emerge! We only see that kind of intelligence and courage when a Democrat is in the White House!

Gayle in Md....
bin Laden in a cave, AH HA HA HA, in a cave, hooked up to his machine, sending out orders to his followers,... you grow up!

Deeman3
07-20-2006, 02:13 PM
Gayle,

Try to stay focused, I said "won an election" in 10 years, not that we had not had a Democratic President in 10 years.

Still twisting other's words. What the use in trying to have an exchange?

Deeman

Gayle in MD
07-20-2006, 02:16 PM
This from a man who just said that bin Laden hasn't been blowing people up since we went into Iraq? HA HA HA...

bigman
07-20-2006, 07:28 PM
Ahh... Unity. There will only be unity after the US takes the steps in making English its official language. It seems like this board presents a very good point, the phrases "liberal democrats" and "illiterate pigeons" are universally interchangeable.

I would say that Gayle in MD was raised by Big Bird from her constant liberal banter, but I wouldn't want to degrade the status of Big Bird to that of her obviously welfare smooching parents. Thank God for democrat social programs, they allow the fodder that is usually eliminated by competition to thrive like bacteria in a bird doo doo. Gayle in MD, I thought the dodo bird was extinct. But alas... I see one. I see a Dodo bird in MD. Someone call the Smithsonian!

http://www.anncoulter.com/photos/ann_al.jpg

Gayle in MD
07-20-2006, 10:20 PM
Just stay focussed on Big Bird, like Bush, on Saddam! It's all Big Bird's fault,....it's all Big Bird's fault, it's all big Bird's fault, Big Bird is a liberal...

Qtec
07-21-2006, 02:13 AM
Your first post.
"Bigman,
Don't take all this BS personal...there are a few liberals on here who just keep repeating the same stuff over and over. You just happened to become the newest target. After you have read some of their posts, you will realise that some haven't had anything new to contribute to this forum for quite some time. It's just the SOS over and over.
Steve"

????

I didn't attack you, I attacked your 'facts'. Its common knowledge how the 2nd intifada began.
cnn (http://edition.cnn.com/2000/WORLD/meast/09/28/jerusalem.violence.02/)
One of the biggest problems in US politics today is the lack of factual information. You dismissed my post about American TV just because it was a view from the other side! Everything that was quoted was fact, but because you don't like the content, you look for an excuse to dismiss it.

Q

DickLeonard
07-21-2006, 04:57 AM
Bigman Did you enlist yet? Now I have to go read chapter 5 about the Bush Family
####

eg8r
07-21-2006, 11:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
<hr /></blockquote> Without going through thousands of archive posts, Qtec was the ultimate terrorist defender. He used to try and create pity for the poor poor Palestinian homicide bombers who only blow people up because they are starved and have no other choice.

eg8r

Qtec
07-22-2006, 01:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
<hr /></blockquote> Without going through thousands of archive posts, Qtec was the ultimate terrorist defender. <font color="blue"> BS. I also challenge to to quote me. I have never defended suicide bombers. </font color> He used to try and create pity r the poor poor Palestinian homicide bombers who only blow people up because they are starved and have no other choice.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

What I did was challenge your ridiculous assertation that suicide bombers 'do it for the money'. LOL Also, 9/11 didn't happen because the arabs are 'jealous'of the US!
Anybody who kills themself, wants to die. There must be a reason.

Indiscriminate bombing of civilians by Hamas cannot be justified but niether can the bombing of Lebanon by the Isrealis. Whats happening now in lebanon is a crime- and Géorge 'every life is sacred' Bush is helping them!

[ QUOTE ]
July 22, 2006
Weapons
U.S. Speeds Up Bomb Delivery for the Israelis
By DAVID S. CLOUD and HELENE COOPER
WASHINGTON, July 21 — The Bush administration is rushing a delivery of precision-guided bombs to Israel, which requested the expedited shipment last week after beginning its air campaign against Hezbollah targets in Lebanon, American officials said Friday.

The decision to quickly ship the weapons to Israel was made with relatively little debate within the Bush administration, the officials said. Its disclosure threatens to anger Arab governments and others because of the appearance that the United States is actively aiding the Israeli bombing campaign in a way that could be compared to Iran’s efforts to arm and resupply Hezbollah.

The munitions that the United States is sending to Israel are part of a multimillion-dollar arms sale package approved last year that Israel is able to draw on as needed, the officials said. But Israel’s request for expedited delivery of the satellite and laser-guided bombs was described as unusual by some military officers, and as an indication that Israel still had a long list of targets in Lebanon to strike.

Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said Friday that she would head to Israel on Sunday at the beginning of a round of Middle Eastern diplomacy. The original plan was to include a stop to Cairo in her travels, but she did not announce any stops in Arab capitals.

<hr /></blockquote>

Is a 1 ton bomb a WMD?

Q

pooltchr
07-22-2006, 03:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> Also, 9/11 didn't happen because the arabs are 'jealous'of the US!
<font color="red"> If not jealousy, what emotion would be powerful enough to cause people to plot the death of thousands by flying jets into buildings full of civilians? </font color>
Anybody who kills themself, wants to die. There must be a reason. <font color="red"> Maybe life in those ME countries isn't all that great? Or do they just not hold life in as high regard as we do in our culture? Or maybe they are just pi$$ed off because we have a lifestyle they only dream of. </font color>

Q

<hr /></blockquote>

I would seriously like to hear what you think.
Steve

eg8r
07-22-2006, 05:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What I did was challenge your ridiculous assertation that suicide bombers 'do it for the money'. <hr /></blockquote> Find the quote for where I stated they did it for the money.

Can anyone help, the search tool only goes back to 2003. Is there an archive anywhere that we can search that goes back further. Q is a defender of homicide bombers and the search is not to remind him as we all know his sick and twisted mind would never forget how he commended them, but it would be a good reminder for those who were not around at that time or just forgot his ridiculousness.

eg8r

eg8r
07-22-2006, 05:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is a 1 ton bomb a WMD? <hr /></blockquote> Not if it is hitting the terrorists at their breakfast table. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Another question right back at you, is a sick and twisted, weak-spined terrorists hiding in a hospital amidst hundreds who cannot run away and save themselves, a WMD?

eg8r

Deeman3
07-22-2006, 06:38 AM
Why would you blame Israel for defending themselves. If a group occupying Mexico came across the border into Texas and kidnapped a couple of soldiers, then ran back and demanded exchange of hostages while launching bombs into downtown Dallas, what would you have us do? Now, these groups only goal is the killing of Israelis, how do you negoiate with that? The UN passes a resolution in 2004 that Hezbollah disarm itself. Why would you trust anything else they agreed to do and how could you possibly trust the UN to protect Texas?

I think Israel is the only ones with any balls here. If we would view terrorism like they do, we would clean this mess up very quickly. Israel even gave the people of South Lebanon warnings, how many others would do that? Now, the Hamas and Hesballah terrorists will hide behind the skirts of women and children while the UN pouts.

This is a holy war from their perspective. You will never negoiate that away, they will never listen to Gayle in Md. no matter how much she tries to trash Bush and America and our soldiers. They do not care that a liberal in Holland wants to cuddle and protect and defend them, they still want to A)kill Israelis, B) Kill American C) Kill all other non-Muslims, D) Kill all other Muslims that do not agree with them. All your pandering will not change this.

You are their enabler and support system.

Deeman

Qtec
07-22-2006, 07:39 AM
What I did was challenge your ridiculous assertation that suicide bombers 'do it for the money'. <hr /></blockquote> Find the quote for where I stated they did it for the money.

<font color="blue"> When the suicide bombing phenomena began, the Israelis didnt know how to stop it. Eventually, when they found out the identity of the bomber they would demolish his house or his parents house. Sometimes they demolished a whole block and put 20 families on the street.
Its called collective punishment.
At this time Saddam was under pressure in his own country and as a PR stunt offered Palestinian families whose houses were demolished $20,000[ or 10,000, can't remember. ]as a sign of Arab solidarity and so that he could be seen as the good guy. On the basis of this you claimed that Saddam was sponsering terrorism, ie sponsering suicde bombers, ie paying people to kill themselves!!!. </font color>

Can anyone help, the search tool only goes back to 2003. Is there an archive anywhere that we can search that goes back further. Q is a defender of homicide bombers <font color="blue"> In my last post I absolutely refute this claim and despite this you make an accusation with NO PROOF. What happened to innocent until proven quilty?
Hypocrate. </font color> and the search is not to remind him as we all know his sick and twisted mind would never forget how he commended them, <font color="blue"> Prove it or shut up. </font color> but it would be a good reminder for those who were not around at that time or just forgot his ridiculousness.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

I know what I said and why I said it. You on the otherhand just blab and make accusations you can't back-up. Just like GW and his WMDs. LOL

Q.

Qtec
07-22-2006, 07:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> Also, 9/11 didn't happen because the arabs are 'jealous'of the US!
<font color="red"> If not jealousy, what emotion would be powerful enough to cause people to plot the death of thousands by flying jets into buildings full of civilians? </font color> <font color="blue"> Hate. Despair. Rage. Revenge. etc? </font color>
Anybody who kills themself, wants to die. There must be a reason. <font color="red"> Maybe life in those ME countries isn't all that great? <font color="blue"> Exactly. maybe they have a hard life. </font color> Or do they just not hold life in as high regard as we do in our culture? <font color="blue"> No normal person wants to die. </font color> Or maybe they are just pi$$ed off because we have a lifestyle they only dream of. </font color>

<font color="blue"> Ordinary people ALL round the world want only 3 things.
1. To not have to live in fear of their own Govt.
2. Not to have to live in poverty.
3. A future for their children. </font color>

Al Q doesn't want the American way of life! They are fighting against it!!! Why would terrorists who want Islamic law as teh law of the land be jealous? they despise everything that western culture represents? ie freedom to do your own thing.
They are against people making their own mind's up.

Q

<hr /></blockquote>

I would seriously like to hear what you think.
Steve <hr /></blockquote>

Qtec
07-22-2006, 08:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why would you blame Israel for defending themselves. <hr /></blockquote>

I think everyone has the right to self defence. Even the Palestinians!

[ QUOTE ]
I think Israel is the only ones with any balls here. If we would view terrorism like they do, we would clean this mess up very quickly. <font color="blue"> Thats what you said about IRAQ!!!!!! </font color> Israel even gave the people of South Lebanon warnings, how many others would do that? <hr /></blockquote> <font color="blue"> Hello, this is Israel, get the f^$k out because we are going to bomb the $hit out of your homes. .......... Ok, thankyou". </font color>

You guys say you want to stop terrorism but you refuse to even try and see things thru the eyes of the 'enemy'. If you dont understand the problem, how can you ever solve it?

Q

onepocketfanatic
07-22-2006, 09:04 AM
You would think that considering some of the past actions the Jewish state has taken that people in that region would know better than to pi$$ them off. They don't play the political games, they don't care about being "politically correct", and they don't give a tinkers shiat about what anyone else thinks. You want a fight, just mess with them and see what you get.
The six day war is an excellent example of why not to mess with them. They increased their territory by 3 fold if my memory is correct.

Deeman3
07-22-2006, 09:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote onepocketfanatic:</font><hr> You would think that considering some of the past actions the Jewish state has taken that people in that region would know better than to pi$$ them off. They don't play the political games, they don't care about being "politically correct", and they don't give a tinkers shiat about what anyone else thinks. You want a fight, just mess with them and see what you get.
The six day war is an excellent example of why not to mess with them. They increased their territory by 3 fold if my memory is correct. <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> You are exactly right. It's like no one gets it. Israel is a very small country that just wants a couple of things. To be free of people trying to kill them and to live in peace. All the Arab countries have to do is not shoot at, bomb or try to invade them and the rest is cream cheese. Why is this so difficult for the leftists to understand? Why do they defend the Arabs over the Jews?

Does Israel have a right to exist? and to defend themselves? Q's question, Do the Palestinians have right to defend themselves? Yep, first time Israel jumps on them unprovoked, they sure do. Stil feel the Palestinaians have a claim to the Jewish real estate? They once owned part of it, right? So did Israel. The world decided that Israel deserved to have that homeland back 68 years ago. Since then, millions of miles of arab territory have been invaded by Arabs and taken from other Arabs, not a squeek about this, just kill the Jews....</font color>

Pretty soon the Palestinaians will have a new homeland as they have invaded Europe and while they may never be able to bomb out the Dutch and the French and the Germans, they will breed them out.

Deeman

Qtec
07-22-2006, 12:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote onepocketfanatic:</font><hr> You would think that considering some of the past actions the Jewish state has taken that people in that region would know better than to pi$$ them off. They don't play the political games, they don't care about being "politically correct", and they don't give a tinkers shiat about what anyone else thinks. You want a fight, just mess with them and see what you get.
The six day war is an excellent example of why not to mess with them. They increased their territory by 3 fold if my memory is correct. <hr /></blockquote>

......and 40 years later they still have no peace and are still fighting!
Do you really think the US and the Israelis are the only ones with an attitude?
Q

pooltchr
07-22-2006, 01:28 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr>
You guys say you want to stop terrorism but you refuse to even try and see things thru the eyes of the 'enemy'. If you dont understand the problem, how can you ever solve it?

Q

<hr /></blockquote>

I think we see things quite clearly through the eyes of the enemy. And even if we didn't, they have been kind enough to tell us exactly what they want. "Death to America!" I'm not normally a violent person, but if someone threatens to destroy me, and I believe they mean it, I'm going to try to destroy them first!
How much more simple does it get?

Israel has let it be known over the years to the world that if you mess with them, they are going to come back at you with everything they have. Their very existance depends on it. So what happens? Someone comes across their boarder and kidnaps some soldiers. What kind of response did they think they were going to get?

Steve

eg8r
07-22-2006, 07:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Find the quote for where I stated they did it for the money.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote q:</font><hr> When the suicide bombing phenomena began, the Israelis didnt know how to stop it. Eventually, when they found out the identity of the bomber they would demolish his house or his parents house. Sometimes they demolished a whole block and put 20 families on the street.
Its called collective punishment.
At this time Saddam was under pressure in his own country and as a PR stunt offered Palestinian families whose houses were demolished $20,000[ or 10,000, can't remember. ]as a sign of Arab solidarity and so that he could be seen as the good guy. On the basis of this you claimed that Saddam was sponsering terrorism, ie sponsering suicde bombers, ie paying people to kill themselves!!!. <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote> Please give me the link as I really don't remember these being my words. It would be great to read the context to see.

[ QUOTE ]
In my last post I absolutely refute this claim <hr /></blockquote> Q, I don't want to say you are lying and the search tool is not allowing me to. So from this point on, our memories are different. Given the nonsense-BS-crap you have said here, I would believe my memory is closer to the truth.

[ QUOTE ]
Prove it or shut up. <hr /></blockquote> You said it but the tool does not allow me to prove it. That is hardly reason to shut up, however since you asked nicely I will not. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I know what I said and why I said it. <hr /></blockquote> I know what you said also. You said the Palestinians were justified in their homicide bombings and innocent killings because they were hungry, poor and left on the outside looking in. You defended them, just like you do all terrorists (if I remember correctly this was before W became Prez). You are an appeaser who would rather "understand their feelings" than make them abide by the law. You make me sick and anything you ever say on the subject just compounds it. If the US government continued listening to people with your viewpoint we would be begging all the terrorists of the world over for a kumbaya (spelling ?) session and tell them we are sorry.

eg8r

eg8r
07-22-2006, 07:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Changing the subject?
<hr /></blockquote> It should make your proud. Come on you know everything except how to find fault in your own backyard. Your silence on the filth in your country is evidence you support it.

eg8r

Qtec
07-23-2006, 01:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Saddam Pays 25K for Palestinian Bombers

Tuesday , March 26, 2002

By Ken Layne

Saddam Hussein is paying $25,000 to the relatives of Palestinian suicide bombers — a $15,000 raise much welcomed by the bombers' families.

In Tulkarm, one of the poorest towns on the West Bank, a member of the Palestinian Legislative Council handed out the checks from Saddam. The payments have been made for at least two years, but the amount has suddenly jumped up by $15,000 — a bonus for the families of martyrs, to reward those taking part in the escalating war against Israel.

Paul McGeough, reporting from the West Bank, was the only foreign correspondent in the hall Monday night when a Palestinian official handed out the checks. McGeough's story in today's Sydney Morning Herald describes a very hellish twist on the Academy Awards:

The men at the top table then opened Saddam's checkbook and, as the names of 47 martyrs were called, family representatives went up to sign for checks written in U.S. dollars.

Those of two suicide bombers were the first to be paid the new rate of $25,000 U.S. and those whose relatives had died in other clashes with the Israeli military were given $10,000 U.S. each.

The $500,000 U.S. doled out in this impoverished community yesterday means that the besieged Iraqi leader now has contributed more than $10 million to grieving Palestinian families since the new intifada began 18 months ago.
<hr /></blockquote>

It started with this.

Q

Qtec
07-23-2006, 03:14 AM
quote eg8r,
[ QUOTE ]
No one has any idea what Saddam's next move could have been. His money is spread around quite a bit. He has no problem paying off homicide bombers, I am sure he would not mind sending a little to the family if someone bombs the US. <hr /></blockquote>
Its not a perfect quote but the records are incomplet, its all i could find.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my last post I absolutely refute this claim
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Q, I don't want to say you are lying and the search tool is not allowing me to. So from this point on, our memories are different. Given the nonsense-BS-crap you have said here, I would believe my memory is closer to the truth."

I,m telling you right now [ for the 100th time] I do not commend, support or justify attacks on civilians, by anyone!
GW,s tactics have proved to be a complete failure. Iraq is a mess and is now the terrorists No1 training camp!
Israel is on the rampage and 500,000 civilians are on the run for their lives.

GW knows best.

GW, "Russia is a big country".
Geez.
Q......... /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

wolfdancer
07-23-2006, 03:06 PM
Gayle, bigman is not who you might think he is....the other guy can barely write or write, and his handlers would not let him have a sharp object like a pen or pencil......and using a computer.....not without a brain transplant.
No, this is probably Ed's new, secondary alias, since no one bothers to read anything of his eg8r ones.
It's the "stalking" mode though that gives him away.....and also the quoting of his idoltress, Ann...don't bother to look that up...I just made it up.
MSNBC had some program on about the failed Bush admin....It was almost over though when I found it....didn't look too flattering for Daddy Warbuck's #1 son
Hey , have you seen the Vehix.com commercials? I think of GWB everytime I see them ask the first guy..."what's your idea?"

nAz
07-23-2006, 06:29 PM
Al Nakba

Qtec
07-23-2006, 07:31 PM
George [ every life is precious'] Bush, wants to give Israel another week to continue bombing Lebanon.

Collateral damage.

[ QUOTE ]
Standing in front of this 8-year-old boy lying in a hospital bed, the "conflict in the Middle East" and the "cost of war" seem endless and suffocating. His pain cannot possibly be imagined as he shakes uncontrollably in and out of shock. He has blood coming from his eyes.

His name is Mahmood Monsoor and he is horribly burned. In the hospital bed next to him is his 8-month-old sister, Maria -- also burned. Screaming at the top of her lungs is the children's mother, Nuhader Monsoor. She is standing over her baby, looking at her son -- and probably thinking of her dead husband. The smell of burned flesh is overwhelming.

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/07/23/perry.tyre/index.html

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2006/WORLD/meast/07/23/perry.tyre/story.mom.cnn.jpg
<hr /></blockquote>

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/06/middle_east_beirut_destruction/img/1.jpg

Q....disgusted.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/06/middle_east_beirut_destruction/img/10.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/06/middle_east_beirut_destruction/img/9.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/06/middle_east_beirut_destruction/img/3.jpg [/image][/url]]http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/06/middle_east_beirut_destruction/img/3.jpg[/image][/url][/url]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/06/middle_east_beirut_destruction/img/5.jpg

pooltchr
07-24-2006, 03:56 AM
Give me a break! Israel didn't start it...they are responding to action taken against them. Stories about children are designed to bring out sympathy. Yes, there are casulties. There were casulties in 9-11 as well. It's unfortunate. Israel has every right to defend itself. I guess there aren't any photographers in Israel to take pictures of the damage done there.
Typical liberal thinking. Show one side to support your line of thinking.
Sorry, but that dog don't hunt!
Steve

Qtec
07-24-2006, 05:14 AM
Give YOU a break?!!!! How about a bit of compassion for innocent victims..

When 19 [ supposedly Saudi's] attacked the Twin Towers, why didn't the US bombard Saudi Arabia??????
You have no answer.

Guilt by association!
Two Israeli soldiers are captured and the reply is to destroy the infrastucture of a whole nation?

Please tell me what reprisels the US has taken against the country that sponsered and was the home of the people who [ supposedly] perpetrated the 9/11 atrocity?

Has anyone been convicted in the 9/11 plot?
The answer is NO!

Don't you think that's strange?

Q............I,m waiting. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Actually I,m not, be back in 13 hours.

pooltchr
07-24-2006, 06:17 AM
What does 9-11 have to do with this thread? You posted pictures designed to generate sympathy for a country that supports terrorists who crossed into Israel and kidnapped two soldiers. The same group keeps sending rockets into Israel. Israel is reacting the way you suggest the US should have reacted after 9-11...blowing the terrorists and the country that supports them back into the stone age. Now, do you want us to feel sorry for Lebanon? What purpose doe the pictures you posted serve, other that do show your support for Lebanon, and your displeasure with Israel. Make up your mind which terrorists you support and which ones you don't!
Steve

Deeman3
07-24-2006, 06:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> Give YOU a break?!!!! How about a bit of compassion for innocent victims..

When 19 [ supposedly Saudi's] attacked the Twin Towers, why didn't the US bombard Saudi Arabia??????
You have no answer.

<font color="blue"> This war on terror is not a battle against an individual country as you know. It is against a radical group of Muslims that sponsor terror across borders, as we see in Lebanon. </font color>

Guilt by association!
Two Israeli soldiers are captured and the reply is to destroy the infrastucture of a whole nation? <font color="blue">
Even you know this is not all there is to this. They are also sending missles across the border and targeting Jewish civilians. You see the Lebanese as innocent and how do you see the Jews?

The world has always stood by when the Jews were exterminated, Masada, Egypt, Germany, Russia.... do we want to do that again?</font color>

Please tell me what reprisels the US has taken against the country that sponsered and was the home of the people who [ supposedly] perpetrated the 9/11 atrocity? <font color="blue"> None </font color>

Has anyone been convicted in the 9/11 plot? <font color="blue"> Many were dead but No, we have not convicted any for this. </font color>
The answer is NO!

Don't you think that's strange? <font color="blue"> No, when we were attacked by the Japanese at Pearl Harbor, we went to war. We never prosecuted that crime.

All that has to happen to stop Israel is for Hezballah to stop bombing Israel and send a couple of soldiers back home.</font color>

Deeman

Q............I,m waiting. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Actually I,m not, be back in 13 hours. <hr /></blockquote>

eg8r
07-24-2006, 08:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
<hr /></blockquote> Which is where I am at with respect to the search. It is not going back far enough. So, as my memory serves me, you are an appeasing, terrorist defending lib. There is nothing else to say. Long before we knew about paying monies to homicide bombers families you were defending the Palestinians and their homicide bombings, and the only thing you could do was to create some sympathy because they were poor. We did not buy your crap then and we don't now.

eg8r

eg8r
07-24-2006, 08:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
No, this is probably Ed's new, secondary alias, <hr /></blockquote> Yeah that is it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

When did I quote Ann Coulter?

eg8r

Qtec
07-25-2006, 03:16 AM
The pictures show the reality of the bombing. Whether you feel sympathy or not, it doesn't change the fact that Israel is bombing civilians.
The point about 9/11 is that just because some Saudis are terrorists doesn't mean you have bomb the whole country!!!

The facts are that Hezbollah captured 2 soldiers, Israel retaliated by bombing CIVILIAN targets ie, roads, bridges, power stations, airports.- and THEN told the civilian Pop to leave!
After this, Hezbollah started targeting Israeli towns.

Do you know why Hezbollah and Hamas kidnapped soldiers? Could it have something to do with the 10 or 12,000 prisoners that Israel has been holding for years. Most of whom have never been charged , seen a lawyer or the inside of a courtroom!

Q... NOT [ for eg8r ] justifying either side's actions, just looking for reasons for the mayhem. Things are never simpley black and white , usually just shades of grey.

Qtec
07-25-2006, 03:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> Give YOU a break?!!!! How about a bit of compassion for innocent victims..

You have no answer.

<font color="blue"> This war on terror is not a battle against an individual country as you know. It is against a radical group of Muslims that sponsor terror across borders, as we see in Lebanon. </font color> <font color="red"> I agree. Many countries have problems with terrorists- remember N. Ireland! They recieved a lot of backing and financial support from Americans! Sponsering terrorism?</font color>

Guilt by association!
Two Israeli soldiers are captured and the reply is to destroy the infrastucture of a whole nation? <font color="blue">
Even you know this is not all there is to this. <font color="red"> I think the 2 soldiers are the excuse not the reason.don </font color> They are also sending missles across the border and targeting Jewish civilians. You see the Lebanese as innocent and how do you see the Jews? <font color="red"> I think most Jews, Palestinians and Lebanese are tired of constant conflict. They want to live in peace. Its the extremists on all sides that are the problem- they won't comprimise. </font color>

The world has always stood by when the Jews were exterminated, Masada, Egypt, Germany, Russia.... do we want to do that again?</font color> <font color="red"> No.
Masada? Wasn't that when after being under siege by the Romans, they all committed suicide? </font color>

Please tell me what reprisels the US has taken against the country that sponsered and was the home of the people who [ supposedly] perpetrated the 9/11 atrocity? <font color="blue"> None </font color>

Has anyone been convicted in the 9/11 plot? <font color="blue"> Many were dead but No, we have not convicted any for this. </font color>
The answer is NO!

Don't you think that's strange? <font color="blue"> No, when we were attacked by the Japanese at Pearl Harbor, we went to war. We never prosecuted that crime. <font color="red"> That was an attack by a country, not a few extremists. </font color>

All that has to happen to stop Israel is for Hezballah to stop bombing Israel and send a couple of soldiers back home.</font color> <font color="red"> This could have been avoided. With the right diplomatic pressure on the Leb Govt, a solution could have been found. Israel has always in the past negotiated a trade of prisoners- why not now? </font color> Deeman

Q............I,m waiting. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Actually I,m not, be back in 13 hours. <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote>

Qtec
07-25-2006, 03:44 AM
<hr /></blockquote> Which is where I am at with respect to the search. It is not going back far enough. So, as my memory serves me, you are an appeasing, terrorist defending lib. <font color="blue"> BaaHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. LMAO. </font color> There is nothing else to say. <font color="blue">Yep. That totally sums me up. LOL </font color> Long before we knew about paying monies to homicide bombers families you were defending the Palestinians and their homicide bombings, and the only thing you could do was to create some sympathy because they were poor. We did not buy your crap then and we don't now.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

You have no idea what life is like for a Palestinian. You with your 'granite-like' skull [ LOL] can only see any problem from one point of view.

Try and get your head around this.

Q. Palestinians, depite all the bombing, death, destruction and the hardship, say that Hamas should not give just give up the captured Israeli soldier without getting anything in return.
Why??????????

Q......

Gayle in MD
07-25-2006, 04:12 AM
Jack,
I am unaffected by the self-proclaimed, "Bigman" ... He's a jerk.

Poolteacher, Deeman, and Ed, can hardly write a post without taking a slam at me, but I don't care.

My point is always the same point as regards war. Bombs and bloodshed should not be the first response in settling issues. If that method worked on the enemy, then fine, do what works, but it does not work. War, in today's world, seems to kill mostly the innocents. The helpless citizens, who have no say in what their government does.

To send our soldiers to fight as a response to 9/11, against the wrong enemy, and for hidden reasons, was wrong, period.

Terror cells, all around the world, could have been our target. bin Laden should have been priority number one, but it has been proven, that Bush let him get away, in his obsession with Saddam.

The terrorists, are religious fanatics. Everything they do, comes out of organized religion. People with horrible diseases, will not have cures, because of the religious fanatics from the right.

Innocent people are dying, because mankind prefers to answer to the clash of ideology with weapons, instead of communication, and an effort to settle differences at the conference table, instead of on the battlefield, and many times, so that some people can make money off of more killing of innocent people.

Where does it all end? More death and suffering than the orginal infraction.

Bush's War was an untimely and incorrect answer for 9/11. His priorities were way off. All experts agreed that Iraq was not an immediate threat. Saddam was in a box and many believed that he would continue to be suppressed through sanctions, etc., and progress was being made. There was no connection to 9/11...Bush lied.

Everything that the right says about Saddam, could be said about many other dictators, in many other countries, who kill their own people.

I believe that Bush failed to capitalize on the good will that could have been used to make the world a safer place. That it was an opportunity to pull the leaders of the world together, in a global war against human suffering, against religious fanaticism, and that history will prove, that his decisions were the wrong decisions, and that eventually, we will uncover a great deal of hidden underhanded reasons why Bush invaded Iraq.

Reiligious fanatacism causes more death and destruction in the world than anything else. The right denies this fact. I say tell it to all those loved ones of the suffering who cling to the hope of stem cell research!

If a man is going to start a war, it better be for the right reasons, truthfully explained to the world, and then prosecuted in a humane, effective, and competent manner. Bush failed on all those fronts, and continues to fail daily.

To be reasonable, does not include lies.

Q....Ed8r cannot read, so no wonder he is saying things that you never said. Ed8r and poolteacher twist everything that anyone writes into insulting lies about what people write. They have no other course of action, since they are completely uninformed. I know you didn't write that!

Gayle

eg8r
07-25-2006, 09:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Q defending the terrorists:</font><hr> Do you know why Hezbollah and Hamas kidnapped soldiers? Could it have something to do with the 10 or 12,000 prisoners that Israel has been holding for years. Most of whom have never been charged , seen a lawyer or the inside of a courtroom! <hr /></blockquote> Your whole reason for mentioning the prisoners of Israel is to give some credence or justification to the terrorists. You can't help yourself. You try very hard to make it appear you are standing on the outside just "wondering" why they are doing what they are doing, and "believing" there is some perfectly acceptable justification, but all you are doing is appeasing the actions of the terrorists.

[ QUOTE ]
Q... NOT [ for eg8r ] justifying either side's actions, just looking for reasons for the mayhem. <hr /></blockquote> You can say you don't justify their actions till you are blue in the face, but the fact is, you do justify their actions. You stating this is the same as W saying he never made any bad decisions as President of the US.

eg8r

eg8r
07-25-2006, 09:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Q. Palestinians, depite all the bombing, death, destruction and the hardship, say that Hamas should not give just give up the captured Israeli soldier without getting anything in return.
Why??????????
<hr /></blockquote> Who cares why. You asking this question gives justification for them to continue doing it until Israel gives up everything. Understanding "why" is futile, curtailing them from acting as terrorists is the real solution.

eg8r

eg8r
07-25-2006, 09:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Q....Ed8r cannot read, so no wonder he is saying things that you never said. Ed8r and poolteacher twist everything that anyone writes into insulting lies about what people write. They have no other course of action, since they are completely uninformed. I know you didn't write that! <hr /></blockquote> Hey wolf, throw the puppy named Ann a treat, she knows you didn't write that. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

wolfdancer
07-25-2006, 09:40 AM
Gayle, since i no longer read ed's posts, I have no idea what he is writing about......come to think of it, when I used to read his posts, I had no idea what he was writing about.
Not sure if he knows what he is writing about, since he never stays on topic.......
I used to save his posts and compile them into a manuscript....reading them in that fashion, worked well as both a sleep aid, and a laxative.

wolfdancer
07-25-2006, 09:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Al Nakba <hr /></blockquote>
Do you mean the Bush admin?

wolfdancer
07-25-2006, 10:18 AM
This is what I believe....Bush was elected President without revealing his main goal, another war with Iraq. 9/11 gave him that excuse to initiate that war, and the war was his ticket to a second term. Beyond amassing personal wealth,power,glory, and trying to insure a permanent rule by the Republican party, and it's wealthy backers, all of his proposals have been both questionable, and dangerous: SS reform, selling our ports to the people that financed 9/11, and guest worker amnesty.....The guest worker program alone shows how out of touch with reality he is....on one hand he decries the rising costs of SS, and medicare...and then proposes these benefits be extended to Mexico's poor.
He values the life of an embryo, more then the life of a young soldier (just a number)
The party that claims to be conservative has saddled this country with debt that can never be repaid. Conservative, however doesn't been conservation, nor preservation of our land....They would dig up Arlington Cemetary if they thought there was oil to be had done there. Who knows, maybe in the near future, we'll see a WalMarts there.
I think the moral majority is either amoral, or has a price tag on their morals, and their emperor wears no clothes

eg8r
07-25-2006, 11:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]

This is what I believe....Bush was elected President without revealing his main goal, another war with Iraq. 9/11 gave him that excuse to initiate that war, and the war was his ticket to a second term. <hr /></blockquote> You could be on to something here. I don't think anyone could really argue with this since no one really knows what his real intentions were.

[ QUOTE ]
Beyond amassing personal wealth,power,glory, and trying to insure a permanent rule by the Republican party, and it's wealthy backers, all of his proposals have been both questionable, and dangerous: SS reform, <hr /></blockquote> What in the world is wrong with a little SS reform. Are you of sound mind to state SS is in a great position and doing exactly what it was meant to do? SS is horrible and the politicians who leech off it are worse. Who knows if it could be self-sustaining forever, we have too many politicians filling the coffers with IOUs. Every single part of SS needs some reform.

[ QUOTE ]
The guest worker program alone shows how out of touch with reality he is.... <hr /></blockquote> This is proof he is more a moderate than any of our recent Presidents. He is absolutely no where near the far right as you guys state.

[ QUOTE ]
He values the life of an embryo, more then the life of a young soldier (just a number)
<hr /></blockquote> Complete fabrication of reality, but that is what we have come to expect from you.

[ QUOTE ]
The party that claims to be conservative has saddled this country with debt that can never be repaid. <hr /></blockquote> RINO. There are way too many of them. I wish they would halt all the frivolous spending, cut welfare way back, reduce spending on education until someone can prove money solves its current problems, etc. What we have here (your quote) is the epitomy of hypocrisy. The only reason you have a problem with the debt is because it is not going to some social program of your choosing. Your issue is not with the spending and increasing levels of debt, so at least be honest with us. The true Conservatives would like to not only cut spending but reduce taxes. The true libs, would like to increase taxes and increase spending. Both sides feel if spending moves to far to the right of revenue then they can pay for it with SS.

[ QUOTE ]
Conservative, however doesn't been conservation, nor preservation of our land.... <hr /></blockquote> And you say you have trouble understanding what I post. What the heck were you meaning to say here?

[ QUOTE ]
I think the moral majority is either amoral, or has a price tag on their morals, and their emperor wears no clothes <hr /></blockquote> It will be a cold day in hell before any one listens to the opinions of a lib when the subject matter is morals.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
07-26-2006, 12:18 AM
I totally agree. I also think there is a lot more that goes on behind the scenes between the Bush family, and the Saudi's.

Gayle

Qtec
07-26-2006, 03:12 AM
Why??????????
<hr /></blockquote> Who cares why. You asking this question gives justification for them to continue doing it until Israel gives up everything. Understanding "why" is futile, curtailing them from acting as terrorists is the real solution.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

A while ago this happened.
A man was divorced and his wife had custody of their 6 yr old son. She remarried and while on a camping trip the stepfather got arrested on suspicion of sexually abusing the kid. The real father was waiting at the airport and when the police brought him in, the father shot the prisoner dead.
Just because I can understand the reason why he did it doesn't mean I can justify it.

[ QUOTE ]
Understanding "why" is futile, curtailing them from acting as terrorists is the real solution.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

If you don't know why people become terrorists, how you stop them becoming one? Shoot them at birth?

Q

eg8r
07-26-2006, 05:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A while ago this happened.
A man was divorced and his wife had custody of their 6 yr old son. She remarried and while on a camping trip the stepfather got arrested on suspicion of sexually abusing the kid. The real father was waiting at the airport and when the police brought him in, the father shot the prisoner dead.
Just because I can understand the reason why he did it doesn't mean I can justify it. <hr /></blockquote> You are correct, however this is a different situation from what you are doing here. When you are referring to the terrorists you are trying to create sympathy for them and blame Israel for retaliating because of the terrorists actions.

[ QUOTE ]
If you don't know why people become terrorists, how you stop them becoming one? Shoot them at birth? <hr /></blockquote> Nope you bomb the heck out of them. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif If we were to listen to your sympathy, then Israel should give them the land back, convert to Islam and begin blowing up the US. This is why real matters are not solved by trying to sympathize with terrorists.

eg8r

Qtec
07-29-2006, 02:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You are correct, however this is a different situation from what you are doing here. When you are referring to the terrorists you are trying to create sympathy for them and blame Israel for retaliating because of the terrorists actions.

<hr /></blockquote>

Its exactly the same. There is a difference btween understanding and sypathising.

[ QUOTE ]
Nope you bomb the heck out of them. If we were to listen to your sympathy, then Israel should give them the land back, convert to Islam and begin blowing up the US. This is why real matters are not solved by trying to sympathize with terrorists.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Brilliant! This strategy has TOTALLY failed in Iraq and Afghanistan but you still endorse it.
"All we have to do is kill all the terrorists and we can live happy ever after." ??????? /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Q