PDA

View Full Version : My trick shot site

1hit1der
07-20-2006, 03:54 PM
Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know about my website for your enjoyment purposes. Any constructive criticism will be gladly accepted.

http://www.trickshottim.com

dg-in-centralpa
07-20-2006, 04:25 PM
All I get is page cannot be displayed on both links.

DG /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

1hit1der
07-21-2006, 06:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> All I get is page cannot be displayed on both links.

DG /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Hmmm, the links work for me. Keep trying! There was a brief period of time immediately after I posted where I was unable to access the site for one reason or another though. Maybe you just got caught in that.

SpiderMan
07-21-2006, 07:30 AM
Tim,

Some of the shots appear to have been filmed in a pretty nice home gameroom (with the checkerboard floor). Is this yours?

BTW, adding the "learn how" links is a nice touch.

SpiderMan

dg-in-centralpa
07-21-2006, 08:02 AM
May be? Now they work although I don't have time to watch them. I'm sneaking in while at work.

DG - will watch later

1hit1der
07-22-2006, 06:49 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> Tim,

Some of the shots appear to have been filmed in a pretty nice home gameroom (with the checkerboard floor). Is this yours?

BTW, adding the "learn how" links is a nice touch.

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

Thx SpiderMan! If you need more details on the shots than what I give, feel free to ask. Some of my tips may seem kind of vague, but I think there is a certain satisfaction in figuring something out on your own. I'll just point you down the right direction.

As far as the game room, I wish it was mine. It's in a dorm where I go to school. If it was mine, I'd make sure no one else was watching TV or playing ping-pong while I made these vids.