PDA

View Full Version : Monomania ?

Wally_in_Cincy
07-12-2002, 08:32 AM
Well, the word of the day at www.dictionary.com (http://www.dictionary.com) is

monomania \mon-uh-MAY-nee-uh; -nyuh\, noun:
1. Pathological obsession with a single subject or idea.
2. Excessive concentration of interest upon one particular subject or idea

Gosh I sure hope nobody on this board is suffering from this dreaded malady. LMAO /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif

Daydreaming of that 4-0 drubbing I unleashed on my unsuspecting league opponent last night, I am, as always, your loyal and humble servant,

Kato
07-12-2002, 09:28 AM
Wally, you're still sneaking up on people?

Kato~~~thinks Wally is a sandbagger. I need the 6 out.

07-12-2002, 09:34 AM
i can only imagine how bad this player must have been :O)

Karatemom
07-12-2002, 10:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Well, the word of the day at <a target="_blank" href=http://www.dictionary.com>www.dictionary.com</a> is

monomania \mon-uh-MAY-nee-uh; -nyuh\, noun:
1. Pathological obsession with a single subject or idea.
2. Excessive concentration of interest upon one particular subject or idea

Gosh I sure hope nobody on this board is suffering from this dreaded malady. LMAO /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif

Daydreaming of that 4-0 drubbing I unleashed on my unsuspecting league opponent last night, I am, as always, your loyal and humble servant, <hr></blockquote>

I think you're too late. There are at least 3 people in this house that suffer from this dreaded disease. The first bear dreams, sleeps, eats, and works shooting pool, the second bear has been lining up cut shots in her head before she goes to bed every night, and the third bear is always talking about or begging to go to the ph to shoot.

Heide ~ can you figure out which bear is which? LOL /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Kato
07-12-2002, 01:40 PM
Christ must be the first bear.LOL
Heide is the second bear.
Chris Cass is reduced to asking permision from the brand new Alpha in the house "KarateMom".

Kato~~~~if I played the "Triads" in Illinois I'd need Voodoo casting spells, the breaks, the 2 out, 5 games on the wire to 7, and a snowballs chance in hell.

Chris Cass
07-13-2002, 07:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> Christ must be the first bear.LOL
Heide is the second bear.
Chris Cass is reduced to asking permision from the brand new Alpha in the house "KarateMom".<hr></blockquote>

Poor thing only shot 442 cuts and when she got home. I slipped a pool hypnosis tape on and had her put the headphones on. Yep, she woke up at 6:30am this morning. hahahah

Don't know what happened since Vegas? She met the CCBers and that was it. Screw the housework, I'm going to the ph. hahahah Now, I'm stuck doing it. Well, maybe some. OK, a dish or two.

The lil' guys a nit, "Dad, we going to shoot? I know I can beat Jamie Baracks." I don't know what happened? It used to be, "Dad, your not going to shoot again?" Now, it's like, "Christ, you playing the tourney Mon.?"

I know one thing, Kato. You'll have to get through them to get to me. hahahah

Regards,

C.C.~~proud of both of them.