PDA

View Full Version : Americanizing Mexico

nAz
07-23-2006, 10:22 AM
Americanizing Mexico

TRY THIS ONCE

Enter Mexico illegally. Ignore immigration quotas, visas, international law, and all that nonsense.

* Once there, demand that the local government provide free medical care for you and your entire family.
* Demand that the federal government provide retirement benefits for your elderly parents.
* Procreate abundantly.
* Demand that the Mexican school system provide schooling for all your children.
* Speak only English at home and in public and insist that your children do the same.
* Demand classes on American culture in the Mexican school system.
* Demand bilingual nurses and doctors.
* Demand free bilingual local government forms, bulletins, etc.
* Deflect any criticism of this irresponsible behavior with, "It is a cultural United States thing. You would not understand."
* Keep your American identity strong. Fly Old Glory from your rooftop; proudly display it in your front window and on your car bumper.
* Demand a local Mexican driver's license and then use your new Mexican driver's license to apply for other legal rights and to legitimize your illegal presence in Mexico.
* Demand that the Mexican driver's license be acceptable documentation for voter's registration.
* Insist that local Mexican law enforcement teach English to all its officers.
* Insist that you should not have to pay taxes, because you are not a Mexican citizen and are only there "temporarily."

Good luck! You'll be demanding for the rest of time or soon be dead. It will never happen. It will not happen in Mexico or any other country in the world. The only place this happens is right here...

Deeman3
07-24-2006, 06:19 AM
Good observations.....

A lady wrote the best letter I have seen in the Editorials in ages! It is
so good. It explains things better than all the stuff you hear on TV.

Recently large demonstrations have taken place across the country
protesting the fact that congress is finally addressing the issue of illegal
immigration. Certain people are angry that the US might protect its own
borders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and,
once here, to stay indefinitely.

Let me see if I correctly understand the thinking behind these protests.

Let's say I break into your house. Let's say that when you discover me in
your house, you insist that I leave. But I say, "I've made all the beds and washed the dishes and did the laundry and swept the floors; I've done all the things you don't like to do. I'm hardworking and honest (except for when I broke into your house)."

According to the protesters, not only must you let me stay, you must add me
to your family's insurance plan and provide other benefits to me and to my
family (my husband will do your yard work because he too is hardworking and
honest, (Except for that breaking in part).

If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who
will picket your house carrying signs that proclaim my right to be there-and
accuse you of being a racist. It's only fair, after all, because you have a
nicer house than I do, and I'm just trying to better myself.
I'm hardworking and honest ... um, except for ... well, you know.

And what a deal it is for me! I live in your house, contributing only a
fraction of the cost of my keep, and there is nothing you can do about it
without being accused of selfishness, prejudice and being anti-housebreaker.

Did I miss anything? Does this sound reasonable to you? If it does, grab a
sign and go picket something. If this sounds insane to you, call your
senators and enlighten them because they are stumbling in the darkness right now and really need your help.

pooltchr
07-24-2006, 08:28 AM
These are two excellent posts. Now why in the world can't the people in congress figure this out? Even us ignorant, uneducated southerners can understand it!!!!!!
Steve

9 Ball Girl
07-24-2006, 11:10 AM
Just make Mexico the 51st State and call it a day.

Wendy<---I'm ducking and slinking away slowly... /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Cueless Joey
07-24-2006, 02:06 PM
What for?
Texas, Nevada, California, Arizona and New Mexico ar already part of distrito federal. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Problem now is after the Simpson-Mazoli amnesty law, the voting powers of ex-illegals is very strong.
Cogressmen are scared of them.

onepocketfanatic
07-24-2006, 07:21 PM
Congress is scared of everything that could hinder getting them elected again......with the exception of taking bribes, taking corporate paid for trips, corporate "gifts" and getting rich at our expense. What a bunch of gutless A$$HOLES!!.....that applies to BOTH parties....and also applies to liberals and right wingers alike!!

9 Ball Girl
07-24-2006, 08:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> What for?
Texas, Nevada, California, Arizona and New Mexico ar already part of distrito federal. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif<hr /></blockquote>Well, those states did belong to Mexico at one time.

Chopstick
07-25-2006, 07:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Just make Mexico the 51st State and call it a day.

Wendy&lt;---I'm ducking and slinking away slowly... /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif <hr /></blockquote>

That makes more sense to me than any other proposal I have heard yet.

Chopstick
07-25-2006, 02:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> These are two excellent posts. Now why in the world can't the people in congress figure this out? Even us ignorant, uneducated southerners can understand it!!!!!!
Steve <hr /></blockquote>

Here is something that might work. Tell your congressman that you know how to reduce federal crime by 33%. That should get their attention.

One in three federal convicts is an illegal alien.

wolfdancer
07-25-2006, 03:18 PM
Chopstick, welcome back...rumor was the SEC had you under investigation, and you was hiding out as an illegal alien in Mexico....

Cueless Joey
07-25-2006, 07:44 PM
If you told congress today 1/3rd of fed convicts are illegal aliens, they'll have their own solution.
They'll legalize them.

eg8r
07-26-2006, 05:25 AM
Hey, they need to do this in Orlando. We are about to demolish the city homicide record. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

eg8r

DickLeonard
07-26-2006, 06:11 AM
OnePocketfanattic as a left[liberal]fanatic 9/12 was the perfect solution for Illegals get them the hell out of this country.

If you don't think Arab terriorists are learning Spanish your crazy. It is the Glaring Error in our National Defense.

Bush thinks he is the Great Defender against Terriorism he is a Total Mad Man.####

Sid_Vicious
07-26-2006, 06:26 AM
"Bush thinks he is the Great Defender against Terriorism he is a Total Mad Man."

Couple in the Flake For Sec. Of State who's job is to parlay a cease fire from Isreal, to thwart off a total Muslim upheaval in the region, NOW!, and the lunacy should really bring some serious thought to our F-d up leadership. This is very far close to a true WW...sid

wolfdancer
07-26-2006, 10:55 AM
"I like to be in America
Okay by me in America
Everything free in America"