PDA

View Full Version : Newt Gingrich, "Condi Is Incompetent"

Sid_Vicious
07-27-2006, 11:40 AM
I've said from day1, Cond-a-airhead Rice is incompetent and a danger. Even those from her party are stating it loudly now, and with this serious war now in Isreal, SOMEBODY had better begin to listen. She's nearly as embarrassing as Bush...sid

http://www.insightmag.com/Media/MediaManager/Condi3.htm

Deeman3
07-27-2006, 11:43 AM
Will we be rolling out the Aunt Jemima cartoons now, Sid?

wolfdancer
07-27-2006, 12:28 PM
In the animal kingdom, some species will often turn on their own kind...
Newt is now calling Condi incompetent? Isn't loyalty to Herr Bush enough to prove her ability to do the job, that Colin Powell was forced out of, after failing his loyalty test?
And Sen. Arlen Spector wants to sue the
"Oberster Befehlshaber der Republic" over his 750 some signing statements....that he uses to overide the intents of a Congress,elected to represent the people....further proof of his attempts to undermine the system of checks and balances that this country was built on, and usurp more power for the White House
...Right wing religious fanatics will eat their young, for self preservation.
Here's my solution for the middle east....give the Palestinians back their land, and give the Israelis Florida, beginning with Orlando.

Gayle in MD
07-27-2006, 12:28 PM
Absolutely....

"Before 9/11 No one had ever even thought about people flying airplanes into buildings"

Not only is she incompetent, but she's a liar!

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
07-27-2006, 12:40 PM
LOL, well, we won't have to worry about California. Estimates of the Mexican population in California by the year 2020 are such that Pat Buchannon is warning in his new book that there will be efforts by the Mexican population to take it back! By 2020, we might be hoping that they succeed!

I hope Arlen stays with it this time! Every now and then he starts to take a stand against Bush's unconstitutional actions, but then he usually backs down after Rove and Cheney get through with him.

There is only one hope of ever holding Bush to the law of the land, and that's a democratic majority on the hill.

Gayle in Md.

Sid_Vicious
07-27-2006, 12:42 PM
Being a liar is predictable, not excusing her for that, but this absolute dumb-butt running around the world representing the US in efforts to create a liason between our country and theirs, is plain and simple, lunacy. I read that she's going to play the piano at her next stop along the way. "Oh yea, I feel Soooooooo secure now"...sid~~~misses Bill C's blues with the horn

Gayle in MD
07-27-2006, 01:10 PM
Everything that is happening now, the entire trick bag we're in, is the result of having a president, supported by collegiate neocons with no common sense, who had, and has, not a clue about foriegn affairs! Their entire policy on foriegn affairs has been a total failure! Meanwhile, bin Laden is plotting, and sending out his orders to his followers!

He's made the biggest mess for our country imaginable! I'll take a Democrat any day of the week~! I don't mind some of my money going to give the unfortunate a hand up, but I'll be damned if I want a country where corporate fascist pigs pull all the strings, and the richest among us get to gouge the general public, as they slurp up their tax gifts from George Bush and the corrupt republican representatives~!

The middle class people in this country had better educate themselves about what the hell this administration has done to this country, and how their children and grand-children's lives are going to be affected.

We're all being robbed, but only the republican voters are dumb enough to bend over and grab their ankles!

Condolezza Rice is just one more highly educated neocon with no common sense! Washington is full of them these days!

Going into Iraq was dumb dumb dumb! Worst thing we could have done!

bin Laden is happy, Iran is happy, North Korea is happy.
Bush, Cheney, Rice and Rumsfeld should all be fired. the only thing this bunch knows how to do is throw elections, bomb innocent people, and throw away money!

Gayle in md.

Gayle in MD
07-27-2006, 01:33 PM
Martin,
It's kind of funny now that the neocons like Pearle, are now saying exactly what Richard Clarke said about Rice in his book, written years ago, she doesn' have a clue about the Middle East, and didn't act like she had ever even heard of alQaeda when he first mentioned bin Laden, and the expected attack!

Personally, I think people should realize, that she is just a yes woman to Bush, and is doing exactly what he is telling her to do. If you substitute his name for hers in the article, it makes complete sense!

Gayle in Md.

ceebee
07-27-2006, 03:42 PM
Ms Rice doesn't have a clue how to do her job. She sits down at a table, in front of those men in the Middle East, & they laugh under their breath about her presence. Dubya wanted to placate the monorities, so Condi got the job. Sending a woman over there is ludicrous. That is the dumb, dumb & dumber modus operandus of the U.S. Government. It's proof positive that very few of our leaders, if any, have a clue about much. They do however know how to bilk the nation's taxpayers out of billions of dollars. The taxpayers have not only been robbed, they now have a debt.

The war has made a few folks a trillion dollars or more & the price tag for repairing, building and or reparing the countries will be bigger than most calculators can handle. We the american taxpayer get to foot the bill.

I wanted to write more, I apologize for running out of candy coating..

wolfdancer
07-27-2006, 05:22 PM
I'm not sure about this, and not trying to put her down....but I think in many Arab countries, it's viewed as an insult to have to deal with a woman on an equal basis.
There are three behavoiral commands, and four dress commands for women in the Quran.
I think Condi in a khimar and jilbab could easily hide her beauty, and not arouse sexual desire from the people she is negotiating with. Now if we can get her to lower her gaze, and not stamp her feet on the floor, so as to make known of what she hides of her adornments" (what lies beneath)
She would at least be meeting some of the requirements for Islamic women.

Gayle in MD
07-27-2006, 10:36 PM
No need to apologize to me, Ceebee, I agree with everything you are saying, and while I don't profess that Democrats are faultless, or without the some of the same temptations, and short comings as the other party, this bunch of republicans are the worst I have seen among any party, at any time, ever before. If I thought the Independents could come up with a terrific candidate that I could vote for without throwing my vote away, I would, but I am more interested in getting this bunch out of power than anything else! I don't agree with their philosophies, in fact, I think they are the Godless ones! Without conscience, and without common sense, what worse to have in power than that?

Gayle in Md.

Chopstick
07-28-2006, 06:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>
Here's my solution for the middle east....give the Palestinians back their land, and give the Israelis Florida, beginning with Orlando. <hr /></blockquote>

Hey, you can't do that. That's where I park my big ol gas guzzling SUV that I pull my big ol gas guzzling boat with. Give em Mississippi. We ain't using it much anyhow.

Hey, wait a minute. That might just be a great idea. Do they get to bring their nukes with em? We have some unfinished business with that war of nothern agression that happenned a little while ago.

http://www.dromar.com/conf/lpps30033.jpg

wolfdancer
07-28-2006, 07:38 AM
Chop, they might let you stay, if you convert, and get circumsized. Don't worry, it won't cost anything....
Here's the step by step procedure fer doin it yerself
web page (http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0601/circumcise.html)

Deeman3
07-28-2006, 01:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>Here's my solution for the middle east....give the Palestinians back their land, and give the Israelis Florida, beginning with Orlando. <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Not bad, many of it's older citizens are already Jewish and most others there are circumcised (We do it for our own reasons down here.)

No one would ever have the nuts to pick on Florida again.

The IDF would throw out the Muslims making it a better place.

People from Mississippi will have better sense than to lob missles into the panhandle but understand they will get their asses kicked if they do.

The Wailing Keys has a nice ring to it and there's already plenty of bingo.

The Alabama State Police will keep the Yankees out by their normal process of targeting those cars for tickets on the way down assuring no liberal insurgence into Disney World.

The alligators will take care of any detainees swimming in from Cuba. Gotta keep the environmentalists happy.

The state will finally have that budget surplus they are looking for.

There will be an opening for Joe Lieberman.

No Mexicans or Hispanics will be able to sneak in through Florida, for sure.

You will finally be able to get a good wine at McDonalds.

Chopstick will have new fishing buddies.

Muslims already hate America and adding Florida to the mix makes for a good match of people down here who now hate Islam. This also makes for a more consolidated Muslim hating southern regieon.

Now that the entire Jewish state will be in this country, the liberals won't have to pretend they like Jews anymore, leaving all their wet love for Muslims.

At last the people in Florida on 50 foot boats will be ones who can actually afford them.

Florida will no longer have to ask permission of the namby pamby federal goverment to bomb Mexico.

The "early bird" specials will be a bit more kosher and quite a bit busier.

Less liberals will flock to Florida, thereby improving the overall quality of life in all the "flyover" states.

Jesus will have one less state to stop at when he returns.

Hillary will have one less state to bother visiting during the election.

Cartoons of the terrorist Allah will be done in sand sculpture on every beach.

The golf courses will finally get weapons reloading stations at every other tee.

Florida can at last make their children feel properly guilty.

Florida _ The Shalome State

</font color>

Deeman

eg8r
07-28-2006, 06:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Here's my solution for the middle east....give the Palestinians back their land, and give the Israelis Florida, beginning with Orlando. <hr /></blockquote> LOL, my closest friend in high school and college was Jewish, I thought the Israelis took over a long time ago. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

However, my hometown of Boca Raton is where the Jewish community has set up camp. At least it was while I was down there. There is not enough wealth in Orlando to support a Jewish population. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

TomBrooklyn
07-31-2006, 10:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> I've said from day1, Cond-a-airhead Rice is incompetent.<hr /></blockquote>
The first time I saw her I could tell that. She was probably hired because the Administration wanted to appear unpredjudiced against Blacks and women and she killed both those birds with one stone.