(4)jeanny Seavers
Cheers
Vagabond

mickey2
07-13-2002, 03:27 AM
My pick is Jasmin Ouschan.

HarryDC
07-13-2002, 04:13 AM
My picks Holly Ryan and Jeannie Seaver in the final.

HarryDC

Chris Cass
07-13-2002, 06:30 AM
As much as I don't care for this woman, I think she'll be up there. T. Larson. Would like to see our CCB woman do something.

C.C.~~what an attitude.......

cuechick
07-13-2002, 07:27 AM
Having just checked the standings, my friends and teammates are all still in Liz, Jen &amp; Ellie on the losers side and Gina (Steve Lipskys's Wife) and Caroline on the winners.
Watch out for a surprise upset from Ca-POW! She has been playing really well, she already beat Janet Atwell, I predict she could finish in the top 8! (don't want to jinx her too much)
Sadly Diane is out.
I guess Carol didn't play?

cuechick ~ couldn't go this year cause it aint free=( !

Barbara
07-13-2002, 09:16 AM
Caroline beat Janet Atwell?? Whoa!! How strong is that?!!

You know, as long as I've been running these NEWT tournies, I am always surprised with the strength you NYers come up with. I mean, Ellie Chang won the Q at Castle, you gals won in Vegas, where do you get this good? Is this a Tony thing or what?

Barbara~~~WHAT IS IT??????

AzHousePro
07-14-2002, 12:36 AM
I don't think an opponent has gotten more than 2 games against Jasmin so far in the event.

How strong is that?

Mike

CarolNYC
07-14-2002, 03:53 AM
Hey cuechick,
No, I did not go-I just checked brackets,Gina is left!Good luck to Gina-and Im surprised to see Michelle Allen in there-thats awesome-still on the winners side-How strong is that?I wish them ALL the best of luck!
Carol~definitely cannot sweat matches!

HarryDC
07-14-2002, 05:12 AM
Mike,

How would you know you didn't have any scores posted until the WPBA gave them up. Jasmin has been around for a long time.
I saw her play at the Juinor Championships in Japan last year and she is a lady of great skills and only 16 years old. She maybe Gerda's replacement.

HarryDC

Chris Cass
07-14-2002, 06:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: HarryDC:</font><hr> Mike,

How would you know you didn't have any scores posted until the WPBA gave them up. Jasmin has been around for a long time.
I saw her play at the Juinor Championships in Japan last year and she is a lady of great skills and only 16 years old. She maybe Gerda's replacement.

HarryDC <hr></blockquote>

No one will accuse you of holding back Harry.

C.C.~~wow, both barrels

cuechick
07-14-2002, 08:28 AM
I am not sure who Michelle Allen is? Does she play on NEWT?