PDA

View Full Version : Petty Point Pool Hall Gathering??????????????

cueball1950
07-30-2006, 09:26 PM
i was just wondering if there will be one this year. Maybe if i get an invite i JUST might COME...............Mike

9 Ball Girl
07-31-2006, 07:20 AM
It happened already about a month ago! You didn't know? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Just kidding. Luv ya! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SPetty
08-01-2006, 12:16 PM
9 Ball Girl is funny!

As you may know, I don't usually start these get-togethers, but they get started from some folks wanting to get together for some reason or another, or someone coming through town... It's been a long while since we've gotten together at PettyPoint for some good pool.

Is anyone else interested? Summertime in Texas might be a bit hard on the smokers on the porch...

And of course, you're welcome any time, Mike!

Barbara
08-01-2006, 12:28 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr>
As you may know, I don't usually start these get-togethers, but they get started from some folks wanting to get together for some reason or another, or someone coming through town... It's been a long while since we've gotten together at PettyPoint for some good pool.

<hr /></blockquote>

Why that's awfully nice of you to let people book your place for their get-togethers! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Unfortunately, what with this weekend's SBE2 and a little vacay we're planning for the end of August and the incredible amount of work I have to finish by a deadline in December, any more vacation is out of the question until next year. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Barbara

ryushen21
08-01-2006, 01:58 PM
I'm always game for PPPH get together. Just tell me when.

PoolFool
08-01-2006, 07:22 PM
I will take time off of my stupid 70+hour a week job. Just need some advance warning.

PoolFool

Deeman3
08-02-2006, 06:05 AM
PoolFool,

I was wondering what happened to you. Sorry to hear you are having to work so many hours. Is this going to be forever or is there relief in sight?

Best of Luck,

Deeman

PoolFool
08-02-2006, 07:26 AM
Thanks Deeman. This is not forever but my job is a warranty rep for a foundation repair co. We are in the worst drought in over 50 years and the houses in Dallas are cracking up daily. Repairs done several years ago are no longer working so I come out and recommend new work.
But , back to pool. I got one of those new OB-1 shafts a couple weeks ago and I can say it is great. I havn't lost a game since I got it. Soon as I get time I'm actually going to play someone and see if my record holds.

Good hearing from you.

PoolFool

Sid_Vicious
08-07-2006, 08:58 PM
We ain't dun it yet? Well that's too long....sid