PDA

View Full Version : Got my Stealth Jump Cue today... opinion inside.

ObeOne
07-12-2002, 03:28 PM
Today I got my Stealth Air Time Jump Cue (thanks Scott!).

I have used this cue for 15 minutes. With it, I can jump over 4 pieces of chalk... stacked on top of each other. I can jump over all 15 balls in a line... and keep the cue ball on the table... on the 7' table in my basement. On the same table, with the cueball at the first diamond near the head rail, I can jump over an object ball in the center of the table. I can jump over a ball that's less than 2 balls' width away from the cueball. With practice I should be able to jump balls even closer to the cueball. I can draw the cueball after a jump. I can semi-masse' the cueball after a jump.

Need I say more?

07-12-2002, 04:43 PM
WOW.

Cueless Joey
07-12-2002, 05:00 PM
It's the best there is.

stickman
07-12-2002, 05:07 PM
It's an awsome little jumper! Uh, /ccboard/images/icons/blush.gif I still have to practice a little more to do all that. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

ObeOne
07-12-2002, 05:12 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Uh, I still have to practice a little more to do all that.<hr></blockquote>

I've been jumping for quite a while, but with a house cue. I didn't learn how to jump in 15 minutes /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
07-12-2002, 05:17 PM
The first time I used mine, I jumped a FULL ball just 3 inches in front of the cue ball. I love this jump cue.. I just need a way to carry it with my playing cue and break cue.