PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter says Bill Clinton is gay...

wolfdancer
07-31-2006, 10:14 PM
web page (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p30XeTcYIbc&mode=related&search=)

Well, at least she didn't call him a liberal like she called Justice John Paul Stevens, and complain because he wouldn't die, or refuse to resign.
Imagine that....appointed for life, but you should resign, because you might offer a dissenting opinion to the conservative stacked Court.
Why not just cut the number down to one Judge, and buy him a rubber stamp?
Typical of the right to want to silence anyone who even might disagree.

moblsv
08-01-2006, 07:07 AM
How proud they must be to have that foul woman on their show.

moblsv
08-01-2006, 07:33 AM
Bill Clinton responds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7NcfDOL71o&mode=related&search=

wolfdancer
08-01-2006, 08:32 AM
I had that in my post, at first....but decided it's just a funny reply to the thinking of a deranged mind.

Gayle in MD
08-01-2006, 12:30 PM
Hands down, the most obnoxious, repulsive person in the public eye. And I recall Deeman posting that America should be proud to produce such an intelligent young woman as she, after he read her book! The words of a true liberal hater!

Her new name...Man Coulter, coined by a commedian.

Gayle in Md.

nAz
08-01-2006, 07:53 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Hands down, the most obnoxious, repulsive person in the public eye. And I recall Deeman posting that America should be proud to produce such an intelligent young woman as she, after he read her book! The words of a true liberal hater!

Gayle in Md.
<hr /></blockquote>

Deeman said that? dee say it aint so!

Drop1
08-01-2006, 08:56 PM
If the viewers were not such morons,Ann Coulter would be working the complaint department at a WalMart. The only reason she is around,is because she is wanted.

nAz
08-01-2006, 09:07 PM
I think she is hot, that is if i were locked up in prison for 12 years or so.

Gayle in MD
08-02-2006, 05:31 AM
Yep, also said that organized religion does more good than bad! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Gayle in Md.

DickLeonard
08-02-2006, 05:55 AM
Gayle the only thing I ever heard about Organized Religion that made me wonder is that Catholic Charities returns 97% of the money collected to their mission. Some Charities return less than 25 %, most of it being ripped off in Large Salaries expenses etc.

As Daddy Grace said to this man who put a five in the basket and started to take change "Son how bad do you want to get to Heaven.####

Deeman3
08-02-2006, 06:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Hands down, the most obnoxious, repulsive person in the public eye. And I recall Deeman posting that America should be proud to produce such an intelligent young woman as she, after he read her book! The words of a true liberal hater!

Gayle in Md.
<hr /></blockquote>

Deeman said that? dee say it aint so!
<hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> I can't say I didn't say that but that was when her comments were mearly condescending. Now that they have gone to "crazy" I reserve the right to rethink my position. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Hey, everyone says we on the right never change our minds. This may be evidence to the contrary.</font color>

Deeman

Gayle in MD
08-02-2006, 06:41 AM
Bravo, Deeman, there's hope for you yet. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Now, if I could just get you to read John Dean's new book, we might just be able to bury the hatchet!

Steve, on the other hand, defended her, and the premise of her attacks against the widows of 9/11. No reasonable defence for her in that regard, as far as I'm concerned.

Gayle in Md.