PDA

View Full Version : Pool Withdraw

07-12-2002, 05:28 PM
Holy Crap! I just got back from Ocean City, MD from vacation with my fiancee. Whats the first thing i did when i came home? Went right downstairs and played a few racks of straight pool! After that i sat down with a sigh of relief, somethin like after you are out workin all day and ya take that first sip of nice cold beer. You know the feeling. My girl jokingly called me pathetic(as SHE was unpacking the car). LOL.

john bastian in pa

Cueless Joey
07-12-2002, 05:30 PM
John, good to know you have your priorities set right.
Congrats btw. Hope she learns to love the game too.

Kato
07-12-2002, 05:32 PM
Good thing she's got her priorities straight. {laugh}

Kato

Kato
07-12-2002, 05:33 PM
Crap, I screwed up the smile again.

Tom_In_Cincy
07-12-2002, 05:40 PM
You'll learn, eventually, that when you do go on vacation, she gets her shopping mall money, and you get to check out the local pool halls..

Maybe, if your lucky, she'll want to check out the pool halls with you and be just as excited as you would be.

07-12-2002, 06:05 PM
tom pmpl, i think i might have to take an add out just like that, looking for swf that gets more excited about pool than me. or maybe that don't sound real good.

07-12-2002, 06:13 PM
No don't get me wrong she actually like comin to the pool hall with me. She will usually get the table next to me and practice by herself. She no pro but she's learning9how cool is that?)LOL.

john bastian in pa