PDA

View Full Version : Your *ss may be the key to your future

wolfdancer
08-03-2006, 10:05 AM
"....the left and right butt cheeks reveal a person's past and future, respectively. "
web page (http://skepdic.com/rumpology.html)

Deeman3
08-03-2006, 10:34 AM
P.T Barnum would love this lady... and her customers

Deeman

pooltchr
08-03-2006, 10:39 AM
Great idea! I'm going to write a book on the science of "boobology". Just send me $125 and a picture of......oh never mind. I'd probably get in a lot of trouble!
Steve

Gayle in MD
08-03-2006, 11:25 AM
After a quick look in the mirror, I realize that some on here have been right about me all along...I don't know whether I'm coming, or going, /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif but I do have more than my share of brains! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in Md.

wolfdancer
08-03-2006, 12:13 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I've been studying *ss's for some 40 years now....and have yet to predict what the future holds in store. Years back, I had some short term plans....but it was always a coin-toss. Perhaps if I had intensified my studies, and searched beyond the curvature, and zeroed in on the line of demarcation...the great divide...???
While it may not reveal the past, nor foretell the future...it can influence the present.
Years ago, I had mondays off from my regular job, and due to the conflicts between banking laws and my check-kiting scheme....I needed a little extra $$, and took a job at the neighborhood dry-cleaners. On mondays the local female tradespersons would bring in their "uniforms". and they were welcome to come in the back, have coffee and discuss the various business dealings of the past weekend. I think their *ss was their biggest asset. While the ladies brought the clothes in, their business agent took care of the no receipt necessary, bill.
It was a nice arrangement for the guy that owned the business, struggling to build up a customer base and pay off the franchise fee....he eventually became successful, but without that extra $$...he might have lost his *ss

Gayle in MD
08-03-2006, 12:25 PM
LOL... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I got Poison Ivy a few weeks ago working in my latest garden.....just a few days after I was attacked by killer bees, living under the ground, which I later learned were really some kind of wasp. After the sting finally went away, every place they got me started itching like crazy! so I itched for two weeks!

Last week I kept scratching in my match. I didn't miss a single ob shot, but scratched left and right. Ended up losing for the first time this session, and as I walked back I said..."Sorry guys...Must be the Poison Ivy!"

The captain said...as long as you here bending over the table every week, we don't care if you win or lose...lol

Gayle in Md.
Married to an A$$ man....

Sid_Vicious
08-03-2006, 12:38 PM
It's actually very simple. You see one, decide it's your future, then latter in the future she and her lawyer sees your's, and it then belongs to everyone but you. Not rocket science, and will exist as long as the world spins...sid

nAz
08-03-2006, 01:51 PM
well i have been studying women *ss for some 24 years now... i have seen some young ones with a nice future behind them. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif and some with a Big future behind them /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Deeman3
08-03-2006, 02:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> captain said...as long as you here bending over the table every week, we don't care if you win or lose...lol

Gayle in Md.

<font color="blue"> Gayle, watching the ladies play pool is one of the strongest arguments for a supreme being I know of....Nature just couldn't make anything so beautiful.

I rest my case.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif </font color>
Married to an A$$ man....
<font color="blue"> Married to a women with the a great one, how lucky can a right winger be? Never even considered looking for another one.....However, she refers to me as an ass on occasion so I guess I have one as weel, just not shaped as nice as hers.. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif</font color>

Deeman

Drop1
08-03-2006, 06:19 PM
I wonder if she would be interested in a past life reading for the same price? All she has to do is tell me what she was doing before she was born,and I will take it from there. The tough ones were insects like Kafka /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif