PDA

View Full Version : Wrinkles of the right

wolfdancer
08-03-2006, 03:19 PM
The great mathmetician, Physician, astrologer, Girolamo Cardano developed Metoposcopia, the ability to determine
one's character by studying their facial wrinkles.
"Long, straight furrows indicate nobility of character. He claimed to be able to tell the generous from the trickster by their distinct lines and noted that having three curved furrows on the forehead proves one is a dissolute simpleton"

In my own studies, I've noted that while the faces of my liberal friends, favor these long straight lines, the right, on the other hand seem to prefer curved wrinkles

Gayle in MD
08-03-2006, 08:10 PM
I'll tell ya one good thing about wrinkles, we should all be happy we've been around long enough to get them! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Once when Emma was around three or four, and she always wanted to style my hair, and put my make up on, so I'm on the vanity bench, and she's doing my eyes, when she stops, gasps, and in a real broken hearted tone, she says "Oh no, Gramama, you cracked your eyes all up" /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

She's seven now, still doing my hair and make up, hair red as fire, and always smiling. Nothing like grand-children.

Gayle in Md.

Fran Crimi
08-04-2006, 07:18 AM
"Long, straight furrows indicate nobility of character. He claimed to be able to tell the generous from the trickster by their distinct lines and noted that having three curved furrows on the forehead proves one is a dissolute simpleton"

Yup. I've got the curved furrows in the forehead which I've attributed to all those years standing in pool shooting position, especially standing low. That person may well be right. You'd have to be a dissolute simpleton to shoot pool for so little money for so many years. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fran

Deeman3
08-04-2006, 07:31 AM
I just can't believe you guys are doing this profiling! The ACLU would be ashamed of you and probably revoke your lifetime memberships! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deeman
deeply furrowed and disturbed but likeing it.....

wolfdancer
08-04-2006, 08:37 AM
Few people know this, but the ACLU is secretly funded by the right, a splinter org., whose main purpose is to promote policies designed to be attributed to the left. Some members of this secret funding/policy mambers can now be revealed, due to their premature deaths...Strom Thurmond and Jesse Helms. Jesse and the Hunt bros were also members of the CNP, the Council for Nationl Policy.
the CNP's main goal is to prove that rich White men trying to corner the silver market are inherently smarter then a poor Black man, trying to survive on the mean streets of many large cities
It is rumored among the cognoscenti, that the new funding triumvirate of Cheney/Rumsfield/Rice are now in fact, dreaming up new and even more embaressing court challenges for the ACLU...hoping to offset their gaffes, that defame their own party

Deeman3
08-04-2006, 09:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Few people know this, but the ACLU is secretly funded by the right, a splinter org., whose main purpose is to promote policies designed to be attributed to the left. Some members of this secret funding/policy mambers can now be revealed, due to their premature deaths...Strom Thurmond and Jesse Helms. Jesse and the Hunt bros were also members of the CNP, the Council for Nationl Policy. <font color="blue"> My father claims I got him to invest in silver at just the wrong time. I may have made a suggestioin he add some precious metals to his portfolio and he then bouth 100 or 1000 ozs. of the stull. Two months later the Hunt Brother's collapse happened. He says he is leaving me the silver as my inheritance. I asked him where is was, he actually bought little ingots, and he said he just leaves it on the back porch!</font color>

Deeman

the CNP's main goal is to prove that rich White men trying to corner the silver market are inherently smarter then a poor Black man, trying to survive on the mean streets of many large cities
It is rumored among the cognoscenti, that the new funding triumvirate of Cheney/Rumsfield/Rice are now in fact, dreaming up new and even more embaressing court challenges for the ACLU...hoping to offset their gaffes, that defame their own party <font color="blue"> What gaffes? They've had Gaffes? They have an ointment for that./ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

wolfdancer
08-04-2006, 09:41 AM
Dee, get them nuggets off'n the back porch 'fore you lose 'em.
Silver $12.49, up $.44 as we speak. For a long time, it sold at or near, the cost to mine it. I'm thinking up having these fillings replaced, and selling the old ones....there's a small fortune.... waiting to be had

wolfdancer
08-04-2006, 09:46 AM
I tried to tell you 40 years ago, to take up golf instead