PDA

View Full Version : Deemanocratic Party Non Partisan Proposal

Deeman3
08-04-2006, 11:12 AM
If we can ledgislate laws that require us to wear seatbelts and such why not:

Make a law that we be cannot import any oil beginning in 2016. As a "rider" (we all know how much we like these), the party in charge would have to meet half that requirement by 2012. If not, all their leadership would have to resign and forego any pension benefits, etc. The same for their replacment in 2012.

We would withdraw from the middle east entirely during that period, reducing assistance and monies to all those countries, including Israel by a pro-rata percentage through 2016.

How quickly would alternative energy sources be found and developed under that pressure? The UN building complex, now unneeded, could be turned into a development center for alternative energy and the preservation of Disco Music (O.K. not that).

If, under these tough new circumstance, the Iranians are still wanting nuclear weapons (as we would have abandoned that regeon) we do the Islamic thing and lob a couple to them.

This might be at first seen as a betraval of our only world allies, Israel, but I believe, left to their own devices, they will occupy and own the entire regeion by 2011 anway.

What do you thnk?

Deeman /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

wolfdancer
08-04-2006, 11:19 AM
Deeman for President !!!! (the new conservative, libertarian candidate)
http://www.lp.org/adimages/meetup.gif
Actually we want the republicans to also get out of the Senate as well

Chopstick
08-05-2006, 05:32 AM
I second the nomination. Let's get some real experts in the jobs for a change. I have my spot of the presidential cabinet picked out already. So you may ask, what, in government does old ChopStick have a demonstrated expertise in?

Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Deeman3
08-05-2006, 06:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> I second the nomination. Let's get some real experts in the jobs for a change. I have my spot of the presidential cabinet picked out already. So you may ask, what, in government does old ChopStick have a demonstrated expertise in?

Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> The title Super Chief of Graft, Corruption and Hookers has a nice ring to it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

Deeman
Let's get the real terminator in office....

Gayle in MD
08-05-2006, 06:37 AM
LOL, not bad! First we have to impose a law which requires the leaders who are found to have removed evidence of our global threat, due to fossil fuels, for their own financial benefit, to be convicted for crimes against humanity! That'll take care of Bush and Cheney, and the billionaire oil cartel, leaving loads of money to solve our energy issues, and for the rest of us to divy up! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Chopstick
08-06-2006, 04:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> I second the nomination. Let's get some real experts in the jobs for a change. I have my spot of the presidential cabinet picked out already. So you may ask, what, in government does old ChopStick have a demonstrated expertise in?

Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> The title Super Chief of Graft, Corruption and Hookers has a nice ring to it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

<font color="green">I don't know much about graft and corruption. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Can I have a brass pole in my office? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif </font color>

Deeman
Let's get the real terminator in office.... <hr /></blockquote>

Hell yeah. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/O/9/arnold_vote4me.jpg

And let's not forget about Mary. I'm sure we can find a position for her on the staff. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/h/9/recall_marycarey_blondes.jpg

Chopstick
08-06-2006, 05:27 AM
Here's another one. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

http://marycarey.com/banners/banner3.jpg

ryushen21
08-06-2006, 09:01 PM
Now there's a platform anyone could support!

As long as i get to be Secretary of Education and we can redirect some money into paying the teachers of the US.