PDA

View Full Version : I blame my fellow Democrats

dad8
08-07-2006, 01:04 PM
Democrats just like the Republicans don't know how to do anything but point fingers neither side has any real sollution to anything going wrong with the Us.Both sides talk about what should have been done or could have been done.But no real sollutions to anything.My feeling's are my fellow voters failed themselfs.By letting Bush get elected not just once but twice.After Bush is out of office some other poor soul will be elected to clean up the mess he's turned this nation into.And we will spend millions as tax payers making sure the criminals in office get there Asses handed to them.But lets look back if all these Bush hater's would have voted he wouldn't be where he is.Not once in office but twice,we have failed as voters.Or we could just blame Gore and Kerri for running week compains.I place blame on my fellow voters or the one's that didn't vote but yet have a opinion.

wolfdancer
08-07-2006, 03:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Or we could just blame Gore and Kerri for running week compains.I place blame on my fellow voters or the one's that didn't vote but yet have a opinion. <hr /></blockquote>
Well, we tried, but it turned out our votes "didn't count".
I think you're right though, they should have ran their campaigns longer then a week, at least for a month, so that folks would at least be able to get their names right. Makes you wonder how many people went in to vote for Kerri, couldn't find him on the list, and voted for Bush instead.

Drop1
08-07-2006, 06:28 PM
Americans are ignorant,when it comes to voting...is that your point. The system worked Gore got the most votes,and Bush got to be King. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif