PDA

View Full Version : The coming breach

Drop1
08-07-2006, 06:15 PM
Will it be the Cold War again? Russia has sold three billion dollars of weapons to Venezuela.Russia's Putin says the U.S. should keep quiet,considering the amount of weapons we sell into Latin America. Sweden announced they would no longer sell weapons to Venezuela. Anyway it looks like George,and Putin don't agree on much.

Gayle in MD
08-08-2006, 04:27 AM
Don't worry, George said he could see Putin's heart, and he's a good man. All is well, or, ???? maybe, Orwell. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Gayle in Md.

Deeman3
08-08-2006, 06:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Will it be the Cold War again? Russia has sold three billion dollars of weapons to Venezuela.Russia's Putin says the U.S. should keep quiet,considering the amount of weapons we sell into Latin America. Sweden announced they would no longer sell weapons to Venezuela. Anyway it looks like George,and Putin don't agree on much. <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">Not to worry. Hillary will talk them into playing nice. Just have a little patience. </font color>

Deeman

Drop1
08-08-2006, 08:24 AM
Yeah,but he can't see into Chavez's heart,but I'm sure he would turn out to be a good man too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif We buy oil from Venezuela,so they can buy weapons from Russia,with the money. Chavez is a spoon,and has a lot of support in his Country,and Latin America.

Drop1
08-08-2006, 08:28 AM
Thank you George Chamberlain. Just kidding Dee,put down the shotgun. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deeman3
08-08-2006, 09:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Thank you George Chamberlain. Just kidding Dee,put down the shotgun. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I thought that was Nevel Chamberlain but I can never be accused of being him. Oh! I never put my shotgun down, ask anyone. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deeman

SnakebyteXX
08-08-2006, 09:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Thank you George Chamberlain. Just kidding Dee,put down the shotgun. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I thought that was Nevel Chamberlain but I can never be accused of being him. Oh! I never put my shotgun down, ask anyone. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deeman <hr /></blockquote>

Could it have been Wilt Chamberlain?

Snake &lt;-- having trouble chambering the Chamberlains. Perhaps the chambermaid would know?

Drop1
08-08-2006, 09:26 AM
It was Nevel /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Drop1
08-08-2006, 09:30 AM
Wasn't Wilt the one with twenty five thousand women under his belt?

Deeman3
08-08-2006, 11:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Wasn't Wilt the one with twenty five thousand women under his belt? <hr /></blockquote>

Yes, Now why can't anyone ever call me Wilt? I don't have 25,000 women under my belt unless we use the new math!

Deeman