PDA

View Full Version : Going away for awhile

Cane
08-08-2006, 10:46 AM
Well, not AWAY, just offline. I got a "Dear Bob" letter this morning by the coffee pot and am in the process of starting to move my stuff outta here, so I probably won't be online after the next day or two.

Don't worry, I'll be back... can't get rid of me that easily! LOL

Later,
Bob

Deeman3
08-08-2006, 10:52 AM
Cane,

Sorry to hear about your problems but you can't keep a big mouthed giant like you down for long. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Deeman

Rich R.
08-08-2006, 10:52 AM
Dear Bob, I've missed your posts lately and I'm sorry to see your return with this news.

Good luck and keep in touch.

dg-in-centralpa
08-08-2006, 11:23 AM
Best of luck to you. Stay in touch.

DG

9 Ball Girl
08-08-2006, 12:37 PM
In addition to the "Dear Bob" letter, did they include a couple of Daddy Longlegs too? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Best of luck and send Bobbi my regards!

tateuts
08-12-2006, 07:35 PM
Bob,

Sorry to hear it. Good luck and we'll look forward to hearing from you when you get back online.

Chris

Stretch
08-13-2006, 06:54 AM
Just a bump in the road Bob. I'm sure you'll be back on track soon with a whole new set of opportunities. Keep your head down and follow through. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif St. >been there and it sux but life is like that before it can improve. Believe me it does. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif<

DickLeonard
08-13-2006, 10:06 AM
Cane I played 40% better singleo. Good luck ####

ras314
08-13-2006, 10:35 AM
Bummer. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

But now you can spend a lot more time on the pool table.

Nostroke
08-13-2006, 08:35 PM
Sorry not to be familiar with things over here at CCB but WTF is a "letter by the coffee pot"?

Rich R.
08-13-2006, 09:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nostroke:</font><hr> Sorry not to be familiar with things over here at CCB but WTF is a "letter by the coffee pot"? <hr /></blockquote>Dave, think of the typical "Dear John" letter. In some cases they are sent through the mail, but when you live in the same house, it can be left by the "coffee pot".

tateuts
08-20-2006, 09:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nostroke:</font><hr> Sorry not to be familiar with things over here at CCB but WTF is a "letter by the coffee pot"? <hr /></blockquote>Dave, think of the typical "Dear John" letter. In some cases they are sent through the mail, but when you live in the same house, it can be left by the "coffee pot". <hr /></blockquote>

That's about the one place in the house where I'm sure to see a note and my wife leaves them there for me all the time! (Fortunately, not of the same nature).

Chris

Rod
08-21-2006, 04:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote tateuts:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nostroke:</font><hr> Sorry not to be familiar with things over here at CCB but WTF is a "letter by the coffee pot"? <hr /></blockquote>Dave, think of the typical "Dear John" letter. In some cases they are sent through the mail, but when you live in the same house, it can be left by the "coffee pot". <hr /></blockquote>

That's about the one place in the house where I'm sure to see a note and my wife leaves them there for me all the time! (Fortunately, not of the same nature).

Chris <hr /></blockquote>

I don't have a coffee pot or tea kettle. Haven't received one of those notes either! LOL Well come to think of it I don't have a wife or GF at the moment. ha ha ha

Rod

Barbara
08-21-2006, 04:35 PM
Hey Cane!

Send me any multiple of 1 lbs of shelled pecans, and I'll send you back some of my NUTZ!! I would hope they could cheer you up a little.

Barbara

DickLeonard
08-22-2006, 04:49 AM
Rod it is worth the trip to Valley Forge just for the nuts, the pool is secondary. I made the mistake of bringing the nuts home with me, everyone was fighting over them. I do have to say that Barbara is the nuts Queen.####

Deeman3
08-22-2006, 05:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Rod it is worth the trip to Valley Forge just for the nuts, the pool is secondary. I made the mistake of bringing the nuts home with me, everyone was fighting over them. I do have to say that Barbara is the nuts Queen.#### <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">I did the same with the nuts Barbara gave me. Had to fight off hoards of people just to have most of them to myself. </font color>

DeeMan