PDA

View Full Version : understanding usa

nAz
08-09-2006, 10:05 AM
Wow, now this is very informative, i have not been through the whole site yet but I will definitely bookmark this one...

Public information should be made public.

Public information refers to everything that explains our citizenship. Public means everything that we agree should be available to the body politic.

Making information public is somewhat less generic. This public means presenting, designing & structuring this information so that it is accessible, available, understandable & free.

Public means that the simple basic questions in the minds of the American people are easily, readily & clearly answerable. It is our right to question & get answers.

This book is a celebration & a visual demonstration of questions & answers leading to understanding.

This book demonstrates the power inherent in understanding & the notion that understanding is power.

http://www.understandingusa.com/

Drop1
08-09-2006, 11:41 AM
nAz,I think you might have stumbeled onto something. I wonder if the Ameri naw they wouldn't care. GWB might naw the concept is over his head. Best file it away under Future.

nAz
08-09-2006, 12:32 PM
GWB uses one in made of finger paint by children /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif