PDA

View Full Version : Gore, Not as Green as you think.

eg8r
08-10-2006, 06:29 AM
Gore goes around the world with a "the sky is falling" attitude about global warming. He states that he is living green and is pretty condemning if you are not doing the same. Well, here is an editorial about your worst-little-presidential-election loser... http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/editorials/2006-08-09-gore-green_x.htm. This hypocrit travels around the world evangelizing global warming and tells no one he arrived on a private jet (not to mention he is probably taxied around in an SUV), but he does mention his hybrid. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Oh the libs deserve this man and his motto, "Do as I say not as I do". /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ed

Fran Crimi
08-10-2006, 07:25 AM
Streisand is another one. She talks about the rich as if she wasn't one of them.

I can't remember who it was, but I heard a scientist talking about global warming on the radio. What he said really struck a chord in me. He said, yes, it's happening, and if all the countries chip in and spend 150 billion per year for the next 100 years, we could slow the 100 year process by 6 years.

Then he said, "Why not spend 75 billion per year and conquor world hunger instead?" And while we're at it, we can spend the other 75 billion on finding cures for illnesses.

Fran

Qtec
08-10-2006, 08:21 AM
So because Gore has a private jet, Global Warming is a myth?
Brilliant eg8r.

One side,s motive is to save the planet and the human race. The other wants to portray Gl-Wa as a myth, purley for short-term finacial gain!..........and you believe Exxon!

A Liberal conspiracy? LOL

the graph (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD1dnP_k8Yc&search=)

Q.

Deeman3
08-10-2006, 08:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> So because Gore has a private jet, Global Warming is a myth? <font color="blue"> No, global warming appears to be real. Al Gore appears to be fake. </font color>

One side,s motive is to save the planet and the human race. The other wants to portray Gl-Wa as a myth, purley for short-term finacial gain!..........and you believe Exxon!

A Liberal conspiracy? LOL

<font color="blue"> I don't believe this is a conspiracy. However, While I would like to believe that all the good we do will have a great impact, China is capable and more than willing to make up for any improvements we come up with. Does this mean we should not try? No, but we need to be aware of why our congress and many others have not been willing to sign the Accord. It will be one sided and cost us a lot ecconomically while the Chinese, India and many other deleoping countries will simply laugh at us. </font color>

DeeMan

the graph (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD1dnP_k8Yc&amp;search=)

Q. <hr /></blockquote>

eg8r
08-10-2006, 09:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So because Gore has a private jet, Global Warming is a myth?
Brilliant eg8r. <hr /></blockquote> Only an idiot would come to that conclusion. Don't worry you capitalize on these types of replies. You leave nothing to the imagination.

eg8r

Cueless Joey
08-10-2006, 10:26 AM
Just another hypocrite.