PDA

View Full Version : George Fels - What is his email address?

BillPorter
08-11-2006, 08:13 AM
Just trying to get a good email address for George Fels. Thanks!

Cornerman
08-11-2006, 08:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BillPorter:</font><hr> Just trying to get a good email address for George Fels. Thanks! <hr /></blockquote>Did you try PM him?

Fred

BillPorter
08-11-2006, 08:21 AM
Hoping I won't look like a complete idiot, I have to confess that I don't know his CCB handle.

BillPorter
08-11-2006, 08:25 AM
I checked the Users List for names starting with "G" and looked for members with a good number of posts. Nothing looked like George.

Deeman3
08-11-2006, 08:30 AM
He will respond to you if he doesn't mind giving his e-mail address. You might need his number, not his name.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif
DeeMan

Barbara
08-11-2006, 08:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BillPorter:</font><hr> Hoping I won't look like a complete idiot, I have to confess that I don't know his CCB handle. <hr /></blockquote>

It's 071838.

Happy Belated Birthday George!

Barbara

BillPorter
08-11-2006, 08:53 AM
Thanks, Barbara!!!

08-12-2006, 07:26 AM
I add my thanks, Barbara. Are you the same Barbara who had such a good time with my bum reviews a few years back? Best, GF

Barbara
08-12-2006, 07:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 071838:</font><hr> I add my thanks, Barbara. Are you the same Barbara who had such a good time with my bum reviews a few years back? Best, GF <hr /></blockquote>

LOL!! Yep! That would be me!

Barbara

08-12-2006, 08:32 PM
Glad you're still around then. Would love to meet you, if I can only get the magazine to send me to a tournament where you guys are doing one of those CCB get-togethers (I play truly odoriferous 9-ball, but what the hell, we're all friends). Best, GF

Sid_Vicious
08-12-2006, 09:58 PM
Seems genuine to remember the old CCB days when I stuck in my handle as sid_vicious, simply and honsetly cuz I was timid to even think about chat groups. George Fels, even though I've never met him in person, I've known from so far back on the CCB in the old format when there wasn't much of a numbered group. We actually talked pool 99% of the time, go figure. In fact, to me it was the "beginning" board days. I liked those old days.

I'll see ya someday GF to get those books autographed from you if it is still an offer. One in particular is the very first book on pool that I ever bought in my life, now fadingly underlined and highlighted to no end, back in the early 80's, when I was getting an idea to learn the game better than the bar games.

Nice seeing you in words again George. Happy Everyday!!!!sid

DickLeonard
08-13-2006, 04:52 AM
George I can't believe that Billiards Digest wouldn't send you to cover Valley Forge. I have gone the last two years but I was totally amazed on my first trip there. Parking lots jammed full, everyone with a cue slung over their shoulder. I said to myself this is Pool, I thought I was at a Golf Expo.
Then Barbara has a surprise for friends, I won't spoil it for Her.####

Rich R.
08-13-2006, 05:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 071838:</font><hr> if I can only get the magazine to send me to a tournament where you guys are doing one of those CCB get-togethers (I play truly odoriferous 9-ball, but what the hell, we're all friends). Best, GF <hr /></blockquote>
George, the next CCB get-together is at the U.S. Open at the end of September. It would be great to have you join us. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SPetty
08-14-2006, 12:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 071838:</font><hr>Would love to meet you, if I can only get the magazine to send me to a tournament where you guys are doing one of those CCB get-togethers (I play truly odoriferous 9-ball, but what the hell, we're all friends). Best, GF <hr /></blockquote>Man, wouldn't it be cool to get George and Barbara out to PettyPoint for a weekend! I betcha we would even get Deeman back for that one! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

And George, remember I've got "Long Lonesome Highway" by Michael Parks on the jukebox just for you!

BTW - I did ask BD to send you out to interview me for the article they did on PettyPoint Pool Hall, but to no avail. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Deeman3
08-14-2006, 01:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote 071838:</font><hr>Would love to meet you, if I can only get the magazine to send me to a tournament where you guys are doing one of those CCB get-togethers (I play truly odoriferous 9-ball, but what the hell, we're all friends). Best, GF <hr /></blockquote>Man, wouldn't it be cool to get George and Barbara out to PettyPoint for a weekend! I betcha we would even get Deeman back for that one! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <font color="blue"> Yep, I'd make it to see George. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

And George, remember I've got "Long Lonesome Highway" by Michael Parks on the jukebox just for you!

BTW - I did ask BD to send you out to interview me for the article they did on PettyPoint Pool Hall, but to no avail. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Barbara
08-14-2006, 01:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote 071838:</font><hr>Would love to meet you, if I can only get the magazine to send me to a tournament where you guys are doing one of those CCB get-togethers (I play truly odoriferous 9-ball, but what the hell, we're all friends). Best, GF <hr /></blockquote>Man, wouldn't it be cool to get George and Barbara out to PettyPoint for a weekend! I betcha we would even get Deeman back for that one! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BTW - I did ask BD to send you out to interview me for the article they did on PettyPoint Pool Hall, but to no avail. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Hmmmmmm....

Barbara

Eric.
08-14-2006, 02:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> Man, wouldn't it be cool to get George and Barbara out to PettyPoint for a weekend! <hr /></blockquote>

Sounds very Presidential.

Eric &gt;ba-da-bump

DickLeonard
08-15-2006, 05:18 AM
Eric I might even sneak into Texas for That.####

Deeman3
08-15-2006, 05:39 AM
If both Dick and George would show up, we might get the whole CCB out there!

DeeMan

dg-in-centralpa
08-15-2006, 06:51 AM
Count me in!

DG &amp; Mrs DG

08-15-2006, 07:00 AM
There's hardly any place I WOULDN'T go to hear "Long Lonesome Highway." See if you can round up William Shatner's version of "Mr. Tambourine Man" too, please. GF

Eric.
08-15-2006, 12:48 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Eric I might even sneak into Texas for That.#### <hr /></blockquote>

Sneak! What're you a bottle of fluids/gel/potential explosives?! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Eric &gt;would go too

SPetty
08-15-2006, 02:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 071838:</font><hr> There's hardly any place I WOULDN'T go to hear "Long Lonesome Highway." See if you can round up William Shatner's version of "Mr. Tambourine Man" too, please. GF <hr /></blockquote>C'mon now - I can't prove it because it was before the board change, but you did profess a liking for that song! And it really is why it's on my jukebox! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I don't know if I can forgive you for making me hear this - it was very painful - but if you can't wait until you get to PettyPoint, here's one place to hear Shatner's Mr. Tambourine Man:

http://www.penduluminc.com/cdart/shatner.htm

I'll have it for you by the time you get here. October is a good time to be in Texas. Just let me know! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

08-15-2006, 08:57 PM
You mean my listing it wasn't enough to scare you off? Can't say you weren't warned. And you're right, I DO kind of like the Michael Parks song (that one song, anyway), largely because I liked just about everything about "Then Came Bronson."

Any chance you guys would do one of your get-togethers when the IPT is in Chicago this Nov.? GF

SPetty
03-11-2007, 08:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 071838:</font><hr> Any chance you guys would do one of your get-togethers ...<hr /></blockquote>Howdy 071838, Please check your PMs... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ras314
03-11-2007, 09:21 PM
I golly, if I can get a chance to meet that bunch all in one spot I'll be there.

Roy