PDA

View Full Version : Testimony of an ex PLO member

Fran Crimi
08-11-2006, 09:01 AM
This guy was on George Noory last night. If you get a chance check out his website and his books. There are also links to a few videos of him. He claims to have been brainwashed as a child to hate the Jews and the Western world and was a PLO member. He eventually figured out that everything he was taught as a Muslim extremist his whole life was a lie. He now travels around lecturing about the mindset of the Muslim extremist. Fascinating and absolutely scary.

web page (http://www.shoebat.com/index.php)

Fran

Deeman3
08-11-2006, 09:09 AM
Fran,

There was nice piece on the NBC News last night of a Jew that had his brother killed in a rocket attack and gave his corneas to a blind Muslim. It was a nice story but is drowned out by all the hate we are seeing.

DeeMan

Fran Crimi
08-11-2006, 09:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> Fran,

There was nice piece on the NBC News last night of a Jew that had his brother killed in a rocket attack and gave his corneas to a blind Muslim. It was a nice story but is drowned out by all the hate we are seeing.

DeeMan <hr /></blockquote>

Yes, that's true. This guy I mentioned said that it all started to really fester in the '70s and the world ignored the warning signals. Now the hatred has spread to the point where it's part of the Middle Eastern Muslim philosophy and is probably unfixable. They wake up in the morning and pray for the death of Jews and Westerners.

And for all those people who thought we must have done something terrible to them to deserve this kind of hatred...Well...guess what? We didn't. Not according to this guy, and I'm inclined to believe him as he was there in the middle of it all while it was developing.

Fran

nAz
08-11-2006, 06:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> Fran,

<font color="red">
Yep good story i remember reading a while back, I'm sure that that was not the only time that happened.
It reminds me of the stories i use to hear of how the Jews living in the middle east under Nazi control would ask their Arab neighbors to take their children in as their own so no harm would come to them and this was done willingly. I am still amazed how well these people got alone before Zionism came alone.</font color>

Yes, that's true. This guy I mentioned said that it all started to really fester in the '70s and the world ignored the warning signals. Now the hatred has spread to the point where it's part of the Middle Eastern Muslim philosophy and is probably unfixable. They wake up in the morning and pray for the death of Jews and Westerners.
<font color="red">Fran I think your wrong there not every Middle eastern Muslim thinks this way, but it is growing for sure.</font color>

And for all those people who thought we must have done something terrible to them to deserve this kind of hatred...Well...guess what? We didn't. Not according to this guy, and I'm inclined to believe him as he was there in the middle of it all while it was developing.

Fran <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="red"> so why do you think they hate us so? was there nothing in our past that could have caused all this anger towards us? It can't just be the old party line "they hate us for our freedom"</font color>

Fran Crimi
08-11-2006, 07:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>
<font color="red"> so why do you think they hate us so? was there nothing in our past that could have caused all this anger towards us? It can't just be the old party line "they hate us for our freedom"</font color> <hr /></blockquote>

According to this guy, it's all about Israel. We support Israel so they hate us. He says that their belief is that once they occupy a land, then it belongs to them. In their eyes, the land occupied by the Israelis belongs to them because they once occupied it, and anyone who stands in their way of taking it back needs to die. If you notice, it's only the western nations that verbally stand up for Israel.

Fran

Deeman3
08-13-2006, 08:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="red"> so why do you think they hate us so? was there nothing in our past that could have caused all this anger towards us? It can't just be the old party line "they hate us for our freedom"</font color> <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> No, they hate us for many reasons.

A) We have proped up the royal families in several states when the Muslims would prefer the tribal rule they have had in ancient history where they only kill each other indicriminatley.

B) We support the Jewsih State.

C) Their religeon is basically a hateful and sadistic belief system.

D) They hate the fact our women are more than animals, this is against their basic beliefs.

E) Human life has almost no value to a large group of these people.

F) They are accustomed to oppression and seem to like it better than any freedom and peace at least while thier particular sect in in control.

G) They are a basically whiny natured people in general.

H) They are not an intellegent people. They are ruled by Mob appeal.

I) They have viewed us as their enemy for centuries when there have been equal attorcities on both sides. They are only smart enough to remember our transgressions, not theirs.

J) They do not value any life. Mothers gladly send their young sons and daughters on suicide missions but never go themselves. They are cowardly.

K) In 500,000 years they have invented what, contributed what? They came up with?....tent pegs? Goat blatter Wine decanters? Cure for cancer, new method to purify water, naw, colorful head scarves....</font color>

DeeMan

nAz
08-14-2006, 09:48 AM
dude first off the "west" owes a great deal to Islam, learning flourished in Muslim countries at a time when the church in the west severely limited scientific and other research. the Arab world used to be the most literate part of the planet.

Most of the Middle east got along fine with the U.S. because America was not one of the colonial powers that oppressed Muslims.
the U.S. never had a problem there before the 50s i don't know where you get this idea of hating us over the centuries... now if you meant the west as in Europe well then what do expect they were colonized and exploited for years and then just carved up following WWI, the UK sub-divided the old Ottoman province of Syria, and created the Kingdom of Jordan. They installed the Hashemite ruling family in power. (brilliant move)
France carved Lebanon out of Syria to assure that a majority Maronite Christian state would control much of what was Syrian coastline. This was a disaster in the making since the country's minority Muslim population would become dominant.

"J) They do not value any life. Mothers gladly send their young sons and daughters on suicide missions but never go themselves. They are cowardly."

I don't think i could do this but I never felt so desperate and hateful... i never walked in those shoes before.

"F) They are accustomed to oppression and seem to like it better than any freedom and peace at least while their particular sect in control. Huh WTF?

I can say that they do hate this about US the "west" they object to American culture which in their eyes has become all-pervasive throughout the world especially among the young. They see it as degenerate and immoral and wow that is the Christian fundamentalist here in the U.S. see it too.

like i said in the past the West will never get it... just like the "east" will never get it. seems more and more that religion is the root of all evil or is it oil?

Deeman3
08-14-2006, 11:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> dude first off the "west" owes a great deal to Islam, learning flourished in Muslim countries at a time when the church in the west severely limited scientific and other research. the Arab world used to be the most literate part of the planet. <font color="blue"> Naz, Maybe I'm just unaware of the many advances that Muslim countries innovated and brought about. I'm willing to listen.
</font color>

Most of the Middle east got along fine with the U.S. because America was not one of the colonial powers that oppressed Muslims. <font color="blue"> And our support of Israel changed all that.</font color>
the U.S. never had a problem there before the 50s i don't know where you get this idea of hating us over the centuries... now if you meant the west as in Europe well then what do expect they were colonized and exploited for years and then just carved up following WWI, the UK sub-divided the old Ottoman province of Syria, and created the Kingdom of Jordan. They installed the Hashemite ruling family in power. (brilliant move) <font color="blue"> Well, the old superpowers did that to everyone. Does that mean, cnturies leater, they are still mad about this? Would I now hate the English because 140 years ago their ancestors starved out my people in Ireland? </font color>
France carved Lebanon out of Syria to assure that a majority Maronite Christian state would control much of what was Syrian coastline. This was a disaster in the making since the country's minority Muslim population would become dominant. <font color="blue">Again, I agree with most things that put France in a bad light but also, this is ancient history. </font color>

"J) They do not value any life. Mothers gladly send their young sons and daughters on suicide missions but never go themselves. They are cowardly."

I don't think i could do this but I never felt so desperate and hateful... i never walked in those shoes before. <font color="blue"> And I pray you never have to. However, if you are a warrior and hide behind women's and children's skirts, don't whine when some of those people are killed. You set them up for this as a publicity stunt. </font color>

"F) They are accustomed to oppression and seem to like it better than any freedom and peace at least while their particular sect in control. Huh WTF? <font color="blue"> They, as most on the left here say, are rejecting their chance at freedom and are opting for sectarian rule which we all knopw will mean bloodshed for the weaker group. </font color>

I can say that they do hate this about US the "west" they object to American culture which in their eyes has become all-pervasive throughout the world especially among the young. <font color="blue"> They probably have a point here but is trying to destroy that culture and our people the right response? </font color> They see it as degenerate and immoral and wow that is the Christian fundamentalist here in the U.S. see it too. <font color="blue"> While some Christians see a lot that is degenerate and immoral, most are not lining up to kill over it. They vote, they write letters and they try to change hearts, they are not en mass sending their own on suicide missions with bombs strapped to them.</font color>

like i said in the past the West will never get it... just like the "east" will never get it. seems more and more that religion is the root of all evil or is it oil? <hr /></blockquote> <font color="blue">

Probably a lot about the oil. I do feel you are right about one thing, both sides just don't get it. However, aside from our present support of the Saudis and the former support of the Shaw of Iran, the Middle East has the prosperity to make the entire regeon and each of it's citizens well off, healthy and safe. They, for the largest part, are the ones continuing to oppress their own people and contribute more to their despair than we ever could. Their continued posturing of hate toward us helps to a great extent, mask that from the masses there.

It is becoming more apparent that an Arab Wide Civil war may happen. It may be best in the long term if they can't have reason in their plans anyway.

One strong point for the entire Arab penensula, including Israel; they don't give a carp about what the rest of the world thinks and this gives them the ultimate advantage.

DeeMan</font color>

nAz
08-14-2006, 02:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>

Most of the Middle east got along fine with the U.S. because America was not one of the colonial powers that oppressed Muslims. <font color="blue"> And our support of Israel changed all that.</font color>

Ya I hate to say it but that is one if not the main reason for it.
Don't get me wrong I think the Jewish ppl should have a state of their own... and stay where they are it is the way they got it with the support the west gave them basically shoving it down the Arabs throats with no real say in the matter that has and will cause much anger towards the western governments

I don't think i could do this but I never felt so desperate and hateful... i never walked in those shoes before. <font color="blue"> And I pray you never have to. However, if you are a warrior and hide behind women's and children's skirts, don't whine when some of those people are killed. You set them up for this as a publicity stunt. </font color>

*I agree. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif *

"F) They are accustomed to oppression and seem to like it better than any freedom and peace at least while their particular sect in control. Huh WTF? <font color="blue"> They, as most on the left here say, are rejecting their chance at freedom and are opting for sectarian rule which we all know will mean bloodshed for the weaker group. </font color>

*well I don't think the common folk there would reject peace/freedom... they are just scared shitless of standing up to the radical groups through out the middle east...*

Probably a lot about the oil. I do feel you are right about one thing, both sides just don't get it. However, aside from our present support of the Saudis and the former support of the Shaw of Iran, the Middle East has the prosperity to make the entire regeon and each of it's citizens well off, healthy and safe. They, for the largest part, are the ones continuing to oppress their own people and contribute more to their despair than we ever could. Their continued posturing of hate toward us helps to a great extent, mask that from the masses there.

*true thats why this government and the past one I feel have a lot of blame for what is going on there we supported those corrupt regimes/kingdoms during the cold war and looked a way from how they treated their peoples and we still do.
we used them in a chess game with the USSR and now that the Soviets are no longer around they want to get in the game, sh!t Once they truly acquire the bomb it will be a whole new ball game... especially for Israel since it's pretty much a one bomb country.*

It is becoming more apparent that an Arab Wide Civil war may happen. It may be best in the long term if they can't have reason in their plans anyway. DEE I totally agree.

One strong point for the entire Arab penensula, including Israel; they don't give a carp about what the rest of the world thinks and this gives them the ultimate advantage.

DeeMan</font color> <hr /></blockquote>

That they don't, lol

SPetty
08-14-2006, 03:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr><font color="blue">One strong point for the entire Arab penensula, including Israel; they don't give a carp about what the rest of the world thinks and this gives them the ultimate advantage.</font color><hr /></blockquote>Or a salmon, or a flounder...

Sorry, I usually resist these things...

Deeman3
08-15-2006, 05:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr><font color="blue">One strong point for the entire Arab penensula, including Israel; they don't give a carp about what the rest of the world thinks and this gives them the ultimate advantage.</font color><hr /></blockquote>Or a salmon, or a flounder... <font color="blue"> Yes, I was supposed to type Crap but Carp does a pretty good job as well. </font color>

Sorry, I usually resist these things... <hr /></blockquote> <font color="blue"> I know, you're only trying to be helpful.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

DeeMan

heater451
08-15-2006, 05:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr><font color="blue"> No, they hate us for many reasons.

A) We have proped up the royal families in several states when the Muslims would prefer the tribal rule they have had in ancient history where they only kill each other indicriminatley.
<font color="red">But, don't we balance that out, by supporting dictators on other continents, who still kill each other indiscriminately?</font color>
<font color="blue">
C) Their religeon is basically a hateful and sadistic belief system.</font color>
<font color="red">Yeah--how different Christianity is, huh?</font color>

<font color="blue">D) They hate the fact our women are more than animals, this is against their basic beliefs.</font color>
<font color="red">Right!--animals can't cook or clean. And, they're not tall enough to bump their heads on the glass ceiling.</font color>

<font color="blue">E) Human life has almost no value to a large group of these people.</font color>
<font color="red">Whereas we all know that life has great value--at least, until it's past the 3rd trimester, or goes to prison (okay, okay, that one's tricky--some death row inmates deserve to die--at least as much as the last road-rage victim.)</font color>

<font color="blue">F) They are accustomed to oppression and seem to like it better than any freedom and peace at least while thier particular sect in in control.</font color>
<font color="red">I think that depends on who is doing the oppressing. Sorta like the current political group in charge. . . .</font color>

<font color="blue">G) They are a basically whiny natured people in general.</font color>
<font color="red">Wait--were we talking about the Jews here?</font color>

<font color="blue">H) They are not an intellegent people. They are ruled by Mob appeal.</font color>Guess that get that from religion.
<font color="red">If only they would just settle down and play golf in their Nikewear--or kick back and watch CSI, SVU, or MTV in the LCD-TV, in the back of an SUV? (btw, that sounds funny, when said aloud)</font color>

<font color="blue">I) They have viewed us as their enemy for centuries when there have been equal attorcities on both sides. They are only smart enough to remember our transgressions, not theirs.</font color><font color="red">After all, the Crusaders were "liberators", weren't they? Besides, if they only remembered their transgressions, and none of ours, they'd be. . .um. . .us?</font color>

<font color="blue">J) They do not value any life. Mothers gladly send their young sons and daughters on suicide missions but never go themselves. They are cowardly.</font color><font color="red">Certainly--we all know that the correct way to wage war, is to send your neighbors' sons and daughters to die, while not going, or sending your own kids.</font color>

<font color="blue">K) In 500,000 years they have invented what, contributed what? They came up with?....tent pegs? Goat blatter Wine decanters? Cure for cancer, new method to purify water, naw, colorful head scarves....</font color>
<font color="red">Why work, when you can live off the petrol sales?</font color>

DeeMan <hr /></blockquote></font color>

Chopstick
08-16-2006, 12:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr><font color="blue">One strong point for the entire Arab penensula, including Israel; they don't give a carp about what the rest of the world thinks and this gives them the ultimate advantage.</font color><hr /></blockquote>Or a salmon, or a flounder... <font color="blue"> Yes, I was supposed to type Crap but Carp does a pretty good job as well. </font color>

Sorry, I usually resist these things... <hr /></blockquote> <font color="blue"> I know, you're only trying to be helpful.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

<font color="blue"> Hey Deeman, got Carp? </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

http://members.chello.nl/tmarapengopie/a11.jpg

http://members.chello.nl/tmarapengopie/02333.jpg

Deeman3
08-16-2006, 02:13 PM
Chop,

You get the nicest looking chicks with your fish while the rest of us have to settle for chips.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif
DeeMan

9 Ball Girl
08-16-2006, 06:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> Chop,

You get the nicest looking chicks with your fish while the rest of us have to settle for chips.
DeeMan <hr /></blockquote>I hope Tori doesn't read this! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deeman3
08-17-2006, 05:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> Chop,

DeeMan <hr /></blockquote>I hope Tori doesn't read this! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">Well, she did. She will ever lurk but never post. She understands me better than I understand myself and knows she's my only Carp.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dinner may be cold tonight..... </font color>

DeeMan

heater451
08-17-2006, 04:38 PM
And you thought you'd seen it all. . . .

Girls of Gaff (http://www.gaffmag.net/girls_of_gaff.php)

===================

Gayle in MD
08-18-2006, 02:54 PM
Hey Naz,
My Dad always said, ..."Two sides to every story, and usually neither side is completely guilty, or completly innocent."

Our foriegn policies, over the decades, have brought a good deal of this mess about. This last policy decision, occupying Iraq, has probably been the most destructive of any that went before.

Gayle in Md.