PDA

View Full Version : Smells like Team Spirit

Deeman3
08-11-2006, 12:45 PM
Looks like the UN has brokered a peace deal to allow UN forces to take over in Lebanon. It says they have agreed to Level 6 intervention which means they can basically wave at the Hezzbollah as they transport weapons back in rather than challenging them as they could under Level 7 which Israel desired. This will involve 15,000 UN forces and 15,000 Lebanese troops, so they say.

The upside to this is Israel can always do this again if the rockets start again. I just hope it doesn't only give both sides time to reload. There are calls, of course, under the Arab League for Israel to rebuild Lebanon. I certainly hope they do not and hope we never send another dime to Israel if they do.

If only Danny Thomas were still with us, this could all have been avoided.

DeeMan

nAz
08-11-2006, 05:56 PM
ohh I can't wait for the anti-Christ to come and end all the fighting over there.

DickLeonard
08-12-2006, 07:01 AM
Deeman funny how we would accept a United Nations settlement for this episode but not for Iraq. I can't wait for the Predents sat raio takl.####

Sid_Vicious
08-12-2006, 01:00 PM
GWB's admitting to being the appointed one to fight this battle to save the free world, and in my lifetime, I have never seen any human absolutely pollute solid Christians into thinking he's anything but a deceiver, lier and that sounds like anti-C to me."I'm the one, follow me!" G sucks! ..s9d

Deeman3
08-13-2006, 08:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Deeman funny how we would accept a United Nations settlement for this episode but not for Iraq. I can't wait for the Predents sat raio takl.#### <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Dick,

The UN has not offered help or a solution to the Iraq situation other than resolutions they would not/could not enforce before the war. </font color>

DeeMan

eg8r
08-15-2006, 07:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Deeman funny how we would accept a United Nations settlement for this episode but not for Iraq. <hr /></blockquote> Exactly, Israel should have told the UN, "Thanks but no thanks, we can handle this ourselves. Oh yeah, tell your guys to get before the bombs start falling."

eg8r