PDA

View Full Version : The Rev Moon

Qtec
08-12-2006, 09:50 AM
I didn't know much about the Rev apart from the fact that he owns the Washington Times. Then I happened apon this.

The Rev Moon.
[ QUOTE ]
"Though I am not citizen, I have brought bags and bags of cash from overseas into the USA to manipulate your political structure - I do this to bring about my world vision. You are too damn naive to see it or care; you will laugh at me or ignore me, so I will get away with it. I will push you to a right wing, theocratic, homophobic, authoritarian governance and I will do this right before your eyes and you will not see for you are blind to my efforts. In fact, the conservative movement in America, the Christian right, who as the Messiah I am here to raise up to control your government, will help me. You will all help me, either directly or by your silence." <hr /></blockquote>

web page (http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2006/8/9/13513/46197)

You guys are probably thinking, 'any moment now, Q is going to say the Bushes are somewhow involved' /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

From the article.
[ QUOTE ]
This is the overseas money that created the empire which has funded the Washington Times, and people like Falwell, theocrat Lahaye, and to bail out and help keep in business conservative mail order guru Richard Viguerie. This is the money that paid for George Bush 41 to shill for Moon on three continents. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif This is the money which created front groups designed to gather the "Christian" right for political power like the American Freedom Coalition.

Moon has been wildly successful but the media will not talk about it.

Think about this as you read below. For a couple years now we have watched the right, O'Reilly, Rush, Coulter, Hannity and all the rest of the mind molders of the conservative movement, as they bitched and moaned that U.S. citizen George Soros was trying to "buy the Democratic Party" with his donations of roughly 25 million dollars to liberal causes during the 2004 election cycle. Do you ever hear them tell their followers that Sun Myung Moon has spent BILLIONS bringing them to power? If you ask a conservative who their "sugar daddy" is, they will likely mention Richard Mellon Scaife. The WP reported a few years ago that Scaife had spent some $300 million on conservative causes over 40 years. SUN MYUNG MOON has outspent Scaife 7 fold on the Washington Times alone in 20, yet most of the people in the country don't know Moon is still alive and certainly most conservatives don't know he is their prime "sugar daddy." <hr /></blockquote>

'Rev Moon'is a cult leader who sys he is the Messiah! Surely a stand-up good Christian patriotic family like the Bushes would have nothing to do with this crack-pot.

Scroll down to the 2nd video and check if you can spot George and Barbara! birthday party (http://www.iapprovethismessiah.com/)

Is someone actively trying to spilt America in half? Divide and Conquer?

There are people all round the world who are working their a$$ off to make this guy rich and he is funding groups like the 'American Freedom Coalition' and bailing out J Falwelll- a crook and a rightwing whacko!

Q

Fran Crimi
08-12-2006, 11:42 AM
I remember the Moonies in the 70s. They were all over the place trying to recruit people. Everyone I knew at the time saw Moon as a crackpot and a con. I noticed that his recruits were mostly druggies looking for the holy grail.

He's after a presidential pardon. Has been since the 80s. Did you read the article on how much he contributed to Bill Clinton's campaign?

Fran

Drop1
08-12-2006, 06:22 PM
Sounds like my kind of guy. Do you think he could get Tom Cruse to switch? Lets Moon those people. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nAz
08-14-2006, 09:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Sounds like my kind of guy. Do you think he could get Tom Cruse to switch? Lets Moon those people. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

lol ya he is a great model for the new religion

hondo
08-15-2006, 11:48 AM
Moon is very powerful &amp; has tons of money, property
&amp; influence. The alleged quote by him is obviously
a hoax, however, because he craves legitimacy.

SPetty
08-15-2006, 01:48 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> The alleged quote by him is obviously a hoax, however, because he craves legitimacy. <hr /></blockquote>If you click into the link, the actual Moon quote is:<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Actual Moon quote:</font><hr>Several hundred million dollars have been poured into America because this nation will decide the destiny of the world. These contributions are primarily coming from overseas.<hr /></blockquote>The "quote" in the original post is by some unnamed editorializing blogger named moonboots who is doing you the favor of interpretting "the Mooneeze in that quote for you".

Deeman3
08-15-2006, 02:20 PM
Maybe not your typical doctored photo but close.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DeeMan

Qtec
08-16-2006, 04:28 AM
The GW Doctrine.
If you can show that one thing is suspect, the whole argument is suspect!
They have applied this method to many things.
ie, GW's war record.
A certain partisan news prgram makes justifiable accusations against the Pres. Said program gets fed false info and gets stinged.
No more adverse news about how the Pres who is so pro war- that he ducked out of combat because he was TOO CHICKEN! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif,
GW is a commander in chief- 8,000 miles behind the front line!!!!!!!

Lets imagine that the Govt wants to go after MS-13, one of the biggest gangs in the US [ possibly 10 times the size of Hezbollah]. Should they bomb NY or LA ?
If they kill innocent NYers in this fight , would they be counted as collateral damage?
Would that be acceptable?
Q

Deeman3
08-16-2006, 05:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> Lets imagine that the Govt wants to go after MS-13, one of the biggest gangs in the US [ possibly 10 times the size of Hezbollah]. Should they bomb NY or LA ?
If they kill innocent NYers in this fight , would they be counted as collateral damage?
Would that be acceptable? <font color="blue">

Ny and L.A., yes, that would be acceptable. If they start to bomb Luverne Alabama, we would have to talk abou it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Now, my MS-13 homeboys are a little different. They are violent but can be controlled and have some measure of values, fair play and do not often strap-on (well, not the hetero ones) things to their body to do the death dance with innocents. Like the Hells Angels, many are in jail, dead already of quickly headed that way.</font color>

DeeMan
Q

<hr /></blockquote>