PDA

View Full Version : Dates on posts in the archives are so innacurate

recoveryjones
08-12-2006, 12:03 PM
I made a post about a book called "Aiming on the Cutting Edge" sometime in July 2006.I locate that post in the archives and it's dated 12/08/03.

I ordered the above book sometime in July and was mearly trying to find out exactly when, because I still haven't received it yet.

I checked out other posts I've made and the dates there are also a way out of whack.I wonder why BD is having this filing/dating problem????No biggie,just wondering?
RJ

Rich R.
08-12-2006, 01:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote recoveryjones:</font><hr> I made a post about a book called "Aiming on the Cutting Edge" sometime in July 2006.I locate that post in the archives and it's dated 12/08/03.

I ordered the above book sometime in July and was mearly trying to find out exactly when, because I still haven't received it yet.

I checked out other posts I've made and the dates there are also a way out of whack.I wonder why BD is having this filing/dating problem????No biggie,just wondering?
RJ <hr /></blockquote>
I just found your post easily. It was made on 07/04/06.
Are you sure you were looking at the correct date? It appears, on 12/08/03, you registered on the CCB Forum. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

recoveryjones
08-13-2006, 01:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote recoveryjones:</font><hr> I made a post about a book called "Aiming on the Cutting Edge" sometime in July 2006.I locate that post in the archives and it's dated 12/08/03.

RJ <hr /></blockquote>
I just found your post easily. It was made on 07/04/06.
Are you sure you were looking at the correct date? It appears, on 12/08/03, you registered on the CCB Forum. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>

OOOOPPPPSSS!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif
Count me embarrassed on this post.The 12/08/03 is the date I signed up at CCB.I was obviously looking at the wrong date at the wrong(under my name) place. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gifThanks for the correction Rich.
RJ

My apologies to B.D.