PDA

View Full Version : Code Blue

wolfdancer
08-15-2006, 09:40 AM
Will the Global Warming (myth?) affect the political futures of the Republicans?
web page (http://www.slate.com/id/2146980/?GT1=8483)
From what I have observed, as soon as the issue heats up...they'll not only do an about face, but take credit for recognizing it's dangers, and try to blame, say, Jimmy Carter, for any delay in dealing with the issue.

Deeman3
08-16-2006, 11:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Will the Global Warming (myth?) affect the political futures of the Republicans?
web page (http://www.slate.com/id/2146980/?GT1=8483)
From what I have observed, as soon as the issue heats up...they'll not only do an about face, but take credit for recognizing it's dangers, and try to blame, say, Jimmy Carter, for any delay in dealing with the issue.
<hr /></blockquote>
<font color="blue"> We tried to tell you about this major climatic threat but you listened to Jimmy carter. Now our veggies are wilted... </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DeeMan

DickLeonard
08-16-2006, 04:01 PM
Wolfdancer Speaking of Jimmy Carter, in this weeks New Yorker the organization that monitors elections gave the United States failing grades in the last Presidential election. Thievery abounded throughout the country, Ohio's head of elections was George Bush's state chairman. It seems like a logical job for a state chairman.####

wolfdancer
08-16-2006, 06:47 PM
There's lots more news concerning the Ohio elections, and the Diebold voting machines, all negative

Qtec
08-16-2006, 08:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> There's lots more news concerning the Ohio elections, and the Diebold voting machines, all negative <hr /></blockquote>

Did you know that the chance of all 3 exit polls in the 3 main states[ Fl, Ohio ,Mts] being so wildly wrong is 1 in 250 million!
If the polls were wrong, they should have favoured each candidate equally. They didn't.
pdf file (http://www.buzzflash.com/alerts/04/11/The_unexplained_exit_poll_discrepancy_v00k.pdf)
Check out pages 6 and 7.

Q

wolfdancer
08-16-2006, 11:23 PM
Q, it's an interesting report... exit polls skewed in 3 states.
I Googled "election fraud in Ohio" last week, and well, if anyone is interested they can read and come to their own conclusions...and then you can google "election fraud in Florida"
As one guy noted...slot machines have more security...and both Diebold and Triad are big supporters of the Republican Party.....was the vote count manipulated???

DickLeonard
08-17-2006, 05:31 AM
Wolfdancer another strange thing in Ohio in the predominate democratic districts there was only a few voting machines and people stood in line for as long as 8 hours to vote while in republican districts there was an overflow of voting machines.####

Gayle in MD
08-19-2006, 07:21 AM
I have no doubt that they threw the elections, 2000, and 2004, with Rove laying out the plan for the illegal tactics. I'm glad, atleast, Katherine Harris, (whose mission accomplished was to illegally purge many thousands of Democratic voters from the roles in Florida) is getting hers, now, for taking a bribe from one of Cunningham's cronies! I hope she used up all of her Daddy's money for her campaign!

Now, how are they going to throw the next ones, that is the question! I sure as hell don't think the fact that 60% of the American people saying that we are heading in the wrong direction, and the war was a mistake, would prevent them from planning yet another crooked election, or giving them pause, do you?

Gayle in Md.