PDA

View Full Version : Where is Gayle?

nAz
08-17-2006, 02:36 PM
Have not seen any of her post since early last week.

Did Ed or Steve go after her?

guy fess up what did you do to her? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

hope she is well.

dg-in-centralpa
08-17-2006, 05:07 PM
Maybe she had a change of heart and switched to the other side.LOL

DG - equal opportunity offender

catscradle
08-18-2006, 04:42 AM
Could the vast right wing conspiracy lead by Knights Templar heir apparent George W. have gotten to her.

Qtec
08-18-2006, 05:00 AM
If she has been declared an 'enemy combatant'[ whatever that means] she could already be in Gitmo! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Q.........save Gayle! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Chopstick
08-18-2006, 05:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> If she has been declared an 'enemy combatant'[ whatever that means] she could already be in Gitmo! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Q.........save Gayle! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I wouldn't worry. When they talk to her, they'll send her back. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

pooltchr
08-18-2006, 05:33 AM
Not guilty! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You don't suppose someone sent a couple of black SUV's to pick her up and take her out on a hunting trip with Chaney, do you? /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
Whatever has happened, I suspect it is probably GW's fault! Hope is something simple like maybe she went on vacation.

Steve

Deeman3
08-18-2006, 05:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> If she has been declared an 'enemy combatant'[ whatever that means] she could already be in Gitmo! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Q......... <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gifJK </font color>

DeeMan

Qtec
08-18-2006, 06:16 AM
I have it on good authority that Gayle accepted a free trip to Cuba[ all expenses paid courtesy of the US Govt.] All watersport activities are free- including water-boarding! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DickLeonard
08-18-2006, 06:17 AM
Naz unlike us poor Democrats, Gayle is out sailing her Yacht. She always is missing at this time of the year for her two week cruise of the Atlantic.####

Gayle in MD
08-18-2006, 06:42 AM
Hi Naz...back home now, but only for the weekend! So far, no sign of W, no black SUV's, and Gitmo didn't want anyone coming in there and upsetting the status quo!

The White Marlin Open was pretty interesting this year. First or second day, a boat from down south brought in a White Marlin, 81 1/2 lbs, thought he had the winning fish, worth a huge pot of money. At the eleventh hour, a local guy, broke his record, with an 82 pounder! Ya Nevah know!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in Md....

Deeman3
08-18-2006, 06:49 AM
Gayle,

Despite the temporary excitement your absence caused, we are glad to have you back. Now, explain why you are observing or participating in an event called the "White" Marlin Open. This simply smacks of a racist event. I mean, you are obviouly into pool, with that white ball controlling all those colored balls....Why add insult to injury? JK, have a great time. Just don't drive there in an SUV and don't use too much gas while yachting.....Huffington will be watching. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

DeeMan

Gayle in MD
08-18-2006, 07:12 AM
LMAO...Yeah, and the worst part is, I play eight ball, and knocking the black ball down is my favorite part! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Funny thing, since Rummy, and Cheney bought houses at St. Michaels's Island, I can't get off the Bay Bridge fast enough! Wish they had invested someplace else!

Gayle in Md.

wolfdancer
08-18-2006, 07:15 AM
Glad to see that the preliminary reports of both Ed and black helicopter sightings, in the Baltimore area were erroneous.
Ed and a black helicopter?...that's scarier then Bush in a jet

wolfdancer
08-18-2006, 07:18 AM
Have they invited you over for drinks yet?
Sounds like the beginning of an "infestation"....there goes the neighborhood
Sell now, before the property values really sink, once the word gets out

Gayle in MD
08-18-2006, 07:43 AM
Funny you should mention that, /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif You know, I might be going to Cuba soon, if plans work out.

I missed my trip there the last time because our friend had moved his yacht from Key West, to Ft Lauderdale, so we ended up going straight accross to the Bahamas, and yachting Bahamian waters, and south, but not far enough to get to Cuba. Hope it works out this time, though.

Gayle in Md. Would definately accept a free trip to Cuba!

Gayle in MD
08-18-2006, 07:51 AM
LMAO! Well, I live on the Western side of the Chesapeake Bay, and St Michael's Island, is on the Eastern Shore, but I have to go over the Bay Bridge everytime I go to the Ocean, and think everytime, how their investments have increased the risk of traveling accross that bridge! Just one more thing they've done to pi$$ me off! Why couldn't they stay over in Virginia, where the rest of the misguided in their party live? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Didn't anyone tell them, Md. is a blue state?

Gayle in Md., Still can't believe that Cheney is living in one of my former favorite Bed and Breakfast places! YUK!

eg8r
08-18-2006, 09:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Glad to see that the preliminary reports of both Ed and black helicopter sightings, in the Baltimore area were erroneous.
Ed and a black helicopter?...that's scarier then Bush in a jet <hr /></blockquote> We don't agree on politics, that does not make us enemies. Now, if we were playing a friendly game of 8-ball...nevermind. That wouldn't either, I suck at pool. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-18-2006, 09:58 AM
Hi Dick,
I'm just home for the weekend, for a fix with my grand-daughter. Now that she's seven, we're not allowed to leave for more than a week at a time! She won't allow it! Just kidding, her parents had a social engagement this weekend, so we're back home to spend the weekend with her.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif My daughter doesn't leave her daughter, or her dog, with anyone but us! In Ocean City, no one allows pets, so I'm presently shopping for a condo for my grand-doggie! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif it's the only way we can all go to the Ocean together, unless we rent in the Carolina's.

How ya doing friend?

Love,
Gayle

DickLeonard
08-18-2006, 02:36 PM
Gayle I am doing fine I am sorry your neighborhood is going down so fast. I figure 6 more months and things will get rocking. ####

Gayle in MD
08-18-2006, 02:38 PM
LOL, I just hope we're all still here in six months!

Love,
Gayle

Sid_Vicious
08-18-2006, 05:23 PM
You got that right! The reality of having a bozo running our so-called security is scary! Be it propaganda against America or the ill run admin for the USA, we always seem to get rampant cheering from most of the rest of the world when something bad happens to our nation. We had support after the towers, and as we all know, that's eroded into the toilet with Iraq. Keep that hazmat suit handy and close by.

There were demonstrations of 10s-100s of thousands right there in Bagdad whenever Isreal was forced back due to Syrian and Iranian backed agression, plus an Iraqi PM who won't even stand up and answer "yes" Hezbola is a terrorist organization, ON OUR OWN TELEVISED SYSTEM WHILE VISITING!!!!sid~~~thinks, do we REALLY have red blooded Americans who believe this BS from BuSh,,,scary as he-dbl-l

Drop1
08-18-2006, 06:53 PM
We don't fish in the same circles,unless your companions are obsessed with sex and money. Hey you gonna have to come down to the Pacific side,for Dorado,or Black Marlin. So when are you going to be back so we can talk about sex and money,and then the things that intrest you,like the condition of a dying planet. xoxo

cushioncrawler
08-19-2006, 02:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Hi Naz...back home now, but only for the weekend! So far, no sign of W, no black SUV's, and Gitmo didn't want anyone coming in there and upsetting the status quo!

The White Marlin Open was pretty interesting this year. First or second day, a boat from down south brought in a White Marlin, 81 1/2 lbs, thought he had the winning fish, worth a huge pot of money. At the eleventh hour, a local guy, broke his record, with an 82 pounder! Ya Nevah know!

Gayle in Md.... <hr /></blockquote>

Can "white marlin" jump ??

Gayle in MD
08-19-2006, 04:24 AM
Martin,
I saw that also. What a crock! Our leaders had a clear responsibility after we were attacked, to make their priority the protection of our country, and Americans, but Bush decided to go off half cocked on this ridiculous fantasy of creating a democracy in Iraq. Now, five years later, and over 2600 dead American troops, we do not have a unified terrorist watch list in our transportation system, or at our borders, our ports are not properly protected from bombs, and our Republican Majority Congress, has refused to designate the funds for more sophisticated bomb detection technology for planes, shipping containers, and trains, meanwhile, we are fighting three wars, Iraq, Afghanistan, and last and least in our efforts, our forgotten war on terror. Bin Laden is still at large, and there are many other factions of radical Islamist around the world, independent of al Qaeda, which have greatly expanded due to the continous sights of Arabs being slaughtered by Westerners.

How can anyone think that George Bush, and a Republicans Majority, are strong in fighting terror, when they have failed to implement urgent programs to protect our homeland? Our mission to get the man who launched the attacks in our soil, has been diluted by our focus in Iraq, no question, we are at greater risk, due to Bush's policies.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
08-19-2006, 04:27 AM
Absolutely! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
08-19-2006, 04:36 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gifXOXOXO

Well, I do have some good news about our planet...for some reason, we've all noticed how clear the Ocean water is looking, and the surrounding Bays, and inlets. Guess it could be due to not much hurricane action yet, but I'm hoping that maybe the health of our Ocean is improving!

Gayle in Md.

pooltchr
08-19-2006, 11:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> it's the only way we can all go to the Ocean together, unless we rent in the Carolina's.

Gayle <hr /></blockquote>

You are welcome to rent down here. Just be aware of two things. The large majority in the Carolina's is right wing Christian....and we shop at WAL-Mart! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Steve

Gayle in MD
08-19-2006, 06:42 PM
Steve,
I've been going to Oak Island, and Bald Head Island, North Carolina, since I was a kid. We used to stay in what was then called, Long Beach, where the beach faces south, and the sun rises and sets on either end of the beach. Beautiful place, and you can rent a nice home on the beach, and bring a small dog, but it's just a long drive for anything other than a two week stay, and we lose a day each way.

Ocean City Md. is only two hours from us, an immaculate beach, and a great family beach, with lots to do, but I must say, Long Beach, (Oak Island) is my favorite spot for a two week ocean vacation. No high rise hotels, and not so commercialized. Just the cottages along the beach. I love it! They have a Walmart now! Never thought I'd see a Walmart, or anything else, just outside the beach area of Oak Island. When we started going there, they had one small-town-like little grocery store, two fishing piers, and five restraurants, and that was it! There has been quite a bit of development, (restraurants and shops) added since the old days, but it is still quiet, and undeveloped along the beaches. Richard Gere now owns a home there, so I hear. Ever been to Long Beach?

Gayle in Md.

eg8r
08-21-2006, 06:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Guess it could be due to not much hurricane action yet, but I'm hoping that maybe the health of our Ocean is improving! <hr /></blockquote> Maybe it is due to human-induced global warming. Some scientist is probably researching it right now. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

nAz
08-21-2006, 11:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Naz unlike us poor Democrats, Gayle is out sailing her Yacht. She always is missing at this time of the year for her two week cruise of the Atlantic.#### <hr /></blockquote>

cool! no wonder she can afford all them books she reads /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

nAz
08-21-2006, 12:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Hi Naz...back home now, but only for the weekend! So far, no sign of W, no black SUV's, and Gitmo didn't want anyone coming in there and upsetting the status quo!

Gayle in Md.... <hr /></blockquote>

thats a big fish! do they eat them or just mount them?

I gotta get down to MD. and visit with you soon.

Gayle in MD
08-22-2006, 08:12 AM
Hi Naz,
No, they usually just have them mounted. Although they do eat the Wahoo, and Dolphin, (Snub Nose) and Tuna, when they aren't money fish.

The big prize money is for the White and Blue Marlin, and the Sail Fish, depending on how you play your Calcuttas, of course.

I was thinking when I read Wendy's post about flying to the open, that you two should leave early in the morning, drive here from New York, about four hours, spend the evening with us, and then drive to the open. Since I live in Southern Maryland, you'd only have three to four hours on the road each day of travel, and no airports to deal with. I think it's about three hours from my house to Chesapeake Virginia...you'd have to check it out. Then you could also stop overnight here on your way back. It would really be nice if you could work out an extra day to visit, also.

I'm going to be driving to Florida this year. No more flying for me! Airports these days are a mess, not to mention, since our great Republican led Government hasn't bothered to implement a universal terrorist watch list, or designate the required money for more sophisticated bomb detection equipment in the cargo of the airliners, hey, I'm loving road trips these days!

Would love it if you two could work in a visit, too!

Gayle in Md. No more flying for me! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

wolfdancer
08-22-2006, 11:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to be driving to Florida this year. <hr /></blockquote>
Avoid Orlando on your visit....rumor has it that your photo is posted in the local P.O., and a sizable reward is being offered.

Gayle in MD
08-22-2006, 11:50 AM
Wow...I'll go, you turn me in and collect the reward, we'll split it, later, of course, and then we'll get the American Civil Liberties Union to get me out!!!

Yeah, that's the ticket!!! ah'hem...you will split it with me when I['m out, won't you???

wolfdancer
08-22-2006, 12:42 PM
You can trust me....I'm a card-carrying member over at
http://www.rightwingnews.com/