PDA

View Full Version : Hellllp!

dg-in-centralpa
08-19-2006, 06:04 PM
I'm going crazy... my daughter turns 16 on Tuesday and is having a birthday party/sleepover with 9 other 16 year olds plus her. Lots of screaming, giggling, and lots of noise. What's a person to do?

DG - ready to call the nice young men in the little white coats

Gayle in MD
08-19-2006, 06:13 PM
Sounds like a blast, to me! It may seem a pain in the neck to you, right now, but my, how I miss those days, now that my daughter is all grown up! Enjoy! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in Md.

dg-in-centralpa
08-19-2006, 06:19 PM
They are having a blast. They've been at it since 2pm today and won't quit until 12 pm tomorrow. Guaranteed they will be up most of the night.

DG - hope I get some sleep

Rich R.
08-19-2006, 06:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> I'm going crazy... my daughter turns 16 on Tuesday and is having a birthday party/sleepover with 9 other 16 year olds plus her. Lots of screaming, giggling, and lots of noise. What's a person to do?

DG - ready to call the nice young men in the little white coats <hr /></blockquote>

Things could be worse.
You have 5 girls and 5 boys and they could be quiet. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

dg-in-centralpa
08-19-2006, 07:45 PM
If there were 5 girls and 5 boys here, I'd have a loaded gun with me and be sitting with them as well.LOL

DG

moblsv
08-20-2006, 01:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr>.. a birthday party/sleepover with 9 other 16 year olds plus her. Lots of screaming, giggling, and lots of noise.<hr /></blockquote>

Giggity

http://www.familyguyquotes.com/images/quagmire_tn.jpg

dg-in-centralpa
08-20-2006, 05:29 PM
About 4 of the girls went to sleep around 2 am. The rest along with my daughter stayed up all night,playing games and goofing off. I don't know about the rest after they left, but my daughter hasn't gone to bed yet. Now her a$$ is about 10 feet behind her dragging. She'll sleep good tonight. Oh well...you're only 16 once.

DG