PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back!!!

Cane
08-25-2006, 08:08 AM
Well, I'm moved and I'm back online (and back in the pool rooms).

Who on CCB is going to Louisville for the BCA 9-Ball? The only ones I know for sure are Caedos and Me, just hoping some CCB'ers will be there.

Later,
Bob

bsmutz
08-25-2006, 10:21 AM
That didn't take long. Good to have you back.

Snapshot9
08-25-2006, 10:23 AM
Bob (Cane) ... Glad to see you back, now you can concentrate on your game ... lol (damn women anyway)

Deeman3
08-25-2006, 11:06 AM
Yoy just can't keep a big old ugly Okie down... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Welcome back....

DeeMan

Rich R.
08-25-2006, 03:39 PM
Welcome back Bob. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cueball1950
08-25-2006, 10:09 PM
welcome back. we had wendy sitting in your chair to keep it warm for you......so enjoy...................mike

Stretch
08-26-2006, 04:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> welcome back. we had wendy sitting in your chair to keep it warm for you......so enjoy...................mike <hr /></blockquote>

lol Just like a warm toilet seat. Welcome back Cane....don't gorget to flush! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif St.

pooltchr
08-26-2006, 09:29 AM
Bob,
Glad to see you survived the transition. You coming to Charlotte in October for the school?
Steve

Cane
08-26-2006, 02:31 PM
Thanks all for the welcome back! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm definitely glad to be back. I didn't realize how much I looked at CCB until I didn't have it available every day! LOL

Well, heading for Louisville on Monday and YES, STEVE, I'll be in Charlotte in October. Looking forward to the pool school. I may fly out to Virginia for the US Open next month, too... not sure. Just have to see what kind of toll the trip to Louisville takes on me.

Off to check email! BTW, all of my friends, please email me at caneman@clnk.com. I am on my laptop (monitor for other computer is toast) and don't have anyones email addresses on this puter.

Later,

Bob (single again!!! over POOL again!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

SPetty
08-27-2006, 06:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> Yoy just can't keep a big old ugly Okie down... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif<hr /></blockquote>He ain't that ugly! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Cane: Glad to have a chance to chat while you were off-line - sorry the connection wasn't as good as it could have been though...

Maybe we'll hit Derby City in January? Keep in touch, baby...

Cane
08-27-2006, 07:06 AM
Susan, Your phone call and message were a welcome event! I love talking to you and really enjoyed our conversation. Now, when is there going to be another Petty Point Gig???? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Be sure this time to invite single women... not that I want another one, but figured I'd just save time, find one that hates me and buy them a house and a car! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Love ya, darlin, and yeah, DCC is a definite!

Later,
Bob

SPetty
08-27-2006, 06:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cane:</font><hr> SPetty... Now, when is there going to be another PettyPoint Gig???? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>While you were gone, we were trying to get George Fels to come on down... That'd be cool, eh? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif