PDA

View Full Version : 5 new IPT players to watch at the IPT Reno tourney

Snapshot9
08-29-2006, 04:21 AM
Some players have qualified to play in the IPT Reno tournament and you should keep an eye on them:

From Japan Qualifier:
Hsai Hai-Kui
Chia Ching Wu
Both from Taiwan, Wu is reigning 8 and 9 World Champion.

From London Qualifier:
Jimitri Junga - from Sweden
He cut through his matches in great style winning them convincingly beating some very good players.

From Rockford, Ill Qualifier:
Danny Harriman - from Springfield, Mo.
I have played with Danny on the Midwest 9 ball tour. He is a genuinely nice person with a professional attitude besides being a great player.
He recently placed 2nd in the 14.1 Championships in New York.

From the Pasadena Qualifier:
Tang Hoa - from So. California
A great player on the verge of making a national statement in Pool.

These are 5 great new additions to the IPT Reno event.

dmgwalsh
08-29-2006, 06:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Snapshot9:</font><hr> Some players have qualified to play in the IPT Reno tournament and you should keep an eye on them:

From Rockford, Ill Qualifier:
Danny Harriman - from Springfield, Mo.
I have played with Danny on the Midwest 9 ball tour. He is a genuinely nice person with a professional attitude besides being a great player.
He recently placed 2nd in the 14.1 Championships in New York.

<hr /></blockquote>

Danny just won the IPT qualifier in Orland Park Illinois at ProTyme this last weekend. The field included Ronnie Wiseman, (who came in second), Jeannette Lee, Shin Park, Rodolfo Luat, Roger Griffis, Dave Matlock, Jessie Bowman and a bunch more.

I know Danny played well at the 14.1 Championships but weren't the top three Hohmann, Engert, and Immonen?

Anyway, he is a real nice guy and a helluva player. I hope he does well.

Rich R.
08-29-2006, 06:30 PM
I think the most interesting player to watch will be Jasmin Ouschan, who recently won an IPT qualifier in Europe. Although she may not win, I would love to be there to follow her matches. I think she will give many of the men a run for their money and she may very well be the highest finishing woman.

Jim Walker
08-30-2006, 06:56 AM
You left out David Broxon and Cliff Joiner at Spring Hill. Both of these guys can play also. There are many players who should have tour cards but the cards went to some political appointees. IMHO
Jim

Snapshot9
08-30-2006, 11:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Jim Walker:</font><hr> You left out David Broxon and Cliff Joiner at Spring Hill. Both of these guys can play also. There are many players who should have tour cards but the cards went to some political appointees. IMHO
Jim <hr /></blockquote>

No, I did not forget them. The ones I mentioned are brand new to an IPT Event. Regretably though, I did forget Jasmin although I kind of think of her in a class all of her own.