PDA

View Full Version : Montana's loss=Michigan's gain

randyg
09-04-2006, 05:33 AM
Formidable BCA Instructor Scott Lee relocates to Michigan. I hope we see a lot more of Scott with his new central location.......SPF=randyg

Fran Crimi
09-10-2006, 06:29 AM
<font color="blue"> From Webster's: </font color>

Main Entry: for·mi·da·ble
Function: adjective
Pronunciation: 'fo r-m&amp;-d&amp;-b&amp;l; fo r-'mi-, f&amp;r-'mi-
Etymology: Middle English, from Latin formidabilis, from formidare to fear, from formido terror, bogey; akin to Greek mormO bogey
1 : causing fear, dread, or apprehension &lt;a formidable prospect&gt;
2 : having qualities that discourage approach or attack
3 : tending to inspire awe or wonder

<font color="blue"> Wow. It's either one extreme or the other with this word. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Best of Luck in your new Location, Scott.

Fran</font color>

Rich R.
09-10-2006, 09:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> <font color="blue"> From Webster's: </font color>

Main Entry: for·mi·da·ble
Function: adjective
Pronunciation: 'fo r-m&amp;-d&amp;-b&amp;l; fo r-'mi-, f&amp;r-'mi-
Etymology: Middle English, from Latin formidabilis, from formidare to fear, from formido terror, bogey; akin to Greek mormO bogey
1 : causing fear, dread, or apprehension &lt;a formidable prospect&gt;
2 : having qualities that discourage approach or attack
3 : tending to inspire awe or wonder

<font color="blue"> Wow. It's either one extreme or the other with this word. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Best of Luck in your new Location, Scott.

Fran</font color> <hr /></blockquote>
From this definition, it sounds like Scott is a terrorist. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

randyg
09-10-2006, 04:43 PM
Bite me!

DennyS
09-11-2006, 07:39 AM
Great to hear and i'm looking forward to seeing you soon Scott. Mike says to say Hi.

SPetty
09-11-2006, 01:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote randyg:</font><hr> Bite me! <hr /></blockquote>Huh? This sounds kinda caustic in response to what was obviously a little joke. Or maybe you guys have some kind of running joke going on that I'm not privy to? Or maybe this was a joke and I missed it?

randyg
09-11-2006, 01:53 PM
SPETTY; Just a joke. I misspelled a word, now I have to hear about it.....randyg