PDA

View Full Version : New Location at Last

houseman
09-06-2006, 11:31 AM
Well boys and girls,
I know some of you have been following my progress on getting a spot to move,

It looks like all of the prayers worked, got a call today from my landlord here at the old poolroom, whos brother happens to be the commissioner at caln township, where i`ve been trying to move, he said that I have to go to a hearing and then I will be approved.

I will be receiving a letter from the township very soon.

Looks like I should be able to be in the new spot by oct 15th.

thanks for the prayers and being there for me, I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS.

highrun55
mickey scott
the new d&d family billiards

Rich R.
09-06-2006, 11:36 AM
I'm very happy for you Mickey. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Eric.
09-06-2006, 01:22 PM
Mickey, that's great news! Hope the move goes well and let us know when you are up and running.

Eric

Barbara
09-06-2006, 04:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote houseman:</font><hr>
Well boys and girls,

It looks like all of the prayers worked, got a call today from my landlord here at the old poolroom, whos brother happens to be the commissioner at caln township, where i`ve been trying to move, he said that I have to go to a hearing and then I will be approved.

highrun55
mickey scott
the new d&amp;d family billiards
<hr /></blockquote>

ALL RIGHT!!!

Be careful at those township meetings. I know you run a righteous spot, but some of the elders may have an out-of-date thinking about how you run your room.

Good luck!!

Barbara

dg-in-centralpa
09-06-2006, 05:53 PM
Best of luck to you! Hope this location beats your old one.

DG

Pizza Bob
09-07-2006, 05:44 AM
Mickey,

Great news. May you prosper in your new "home".

Adios,

Pizza Bob

DickLeonard
09-07-2006, 06:25 AM
Houseman, Congrats I hope to be stopping into your old room before the move. Aiming for the tournament weekend. Dick

houseman
09-07-2006, 08:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Houseman, Congrats I hope to be stopping into your old room before the move. Aiming for the tournament weekend. Dick <hr /></blockquote>

Thanks Mr Leonard,
Would be an honor to have you visit and watch some of our tournament, see ya soon

mickey

houseman
09-07-2006, 08:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote houseman:</font><hr>
Well boys and girls,

highrun55
mickey scott
the new d&amp;d family billiards
<hr /></blockquote>

Many thanks to all of you, it came down to 13 days left, seems funny now but that after 13 yrs in business I found out I had to move. The lord does work in mysterious ways

mickey
highrun55

cueball1950
09-07-2006, 06:20 PM
Dick...what tournament and when is the tournament week end???????..................mike

Scott Lee
09-07-2006, 11:17 PM
Great news Mickey! I've always enjoyed D &amp; D before, and I'll be sure to come to your new room, the next time I'm out that way!

Scott Lee

DickLeonard
09-08-2006, 05:18 AM
Houseman you can call me Dick, you can call me Butch but you can't call me Mr. Leonard okay. Now if I can remember what comedian had that routine. ####

DickLeonard
09-08-2006, 05:25 AM
Cueball1950 Mike the 14.1 tournament on Sept 16/17 it is on the tournament site or go to the the Housemans site.Butch

Brian in VA
09-08-2006, 08:13 AM
"You can call me Ray, you can call Jay but you doesn't has to call me Johnson!"

Sorry Dick, I can't remember his name either! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Brian in VA

cueball1950
09-08-2006, 10:19 AM
I hope everything goes well and good luck with the new room..........mike