PDA

View Full Version : CCB Tournament -- Alternate format for 2006

Rich R.
09-06-2006, 12:14 PM
The 2006 CCB Tournament is getting near and it is looking highly unlikely that we will have the minimum of 20 players, required to use our Scotch Doubles format.

With the help of some others, my wife and I have worked out an alternative format for this year's tournament.

For the 2006 CCB Tournament, we will have a Multi-table, 10-Ball, Ring Game format. Periodically, we will be shuffling players and tables.

The shuffling and the player shooting orders will be determined by the computer. Players will receive one point for each win and the player with the most points will win the CCB Tournament.

We are hoping that this new format will keep the fun atmosphere of the original format.

As always, woofing will be encouraged. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the Open and the 5th Annual CCB Tournament.

9 Ball Girl
09-06-2006, 01:13 PM
WAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Sounds like it'll be fun! Please woof to your hearts content! /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

nAz
09-08-2006, 02:31 PM
whats the entry fee?

Rich R.
09-08-2006, 04:04 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> whats the entry fee? <hr /></blockquote>
The entry fee will be the same as it has always been.

Nothing. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
09-11-2006, 05:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> whats the entry fee? <hr /></blockquote>
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> The entry fee will be the same as it has always been.

Nothing. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

nAz, I forgot to mention, the fee for the prize raffle will also be the same as it has always been, and equal to the entry fee. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ARJ
09-15-2006, 07:14 PM
I promise to do plenty of woofing. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ARJ

thecardman
09-17-2006, 01:46 PM
I hope you all have a great time at the US Open and, in particular, at the CCB Tournament.

Do me a wee favour, keep an eye out for Jayson Shaw. He won the Scottish American Pool Players Association (http://www.scottish9ball.com) qualifier to send a player over, expenses paid. He's a great player, as those who were at the IPT event in Reno would have seen, and, in my opinion, will cause a few upsets.

Enjoy yourselves and woof it up!

Best wishes

Peter - thecardman
(reigning CCB Tournament champion for another 13 days!!!)
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rich R.
09-18-2006, 10:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote thecardman:</font><hr>
Peter - thecardman
(reigning CCB Tournament champion for another 13 days!!!)
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Peter, enjoy the last few days of your reign. You will be overthrown soon. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif