PDA

View Full Version : Living in dreamscapes.

Chopstick
09-08-2006, 06:28 AM
I have had something nagging at me for a few years now. I don't just wake up with memories of a dream I had. I have extended memories of living for months and years, in places that I have never been and do not exist. I never remember a name for any of these places. I wish I could. I would go there just to see. The chicks there sure are friendly. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Deeman3
09-08-2006, 08:16 AM
Chopstick,

As your official Memphis Mafia Dream Interpreter, I can clearly say you were living for an all too brief time in a realtively small town in West Central Arkansas known for having the foulest air (two (2) paper mills within the town proper) but sporting the most beautiful women in the world not to have proper access to cosmetic surgery, Pine Bluff, Arkansas!

These women seem to go absolutely nuts over middle ages guys from Memphis and particularily those who frequented Funland Pool Hall.

Dream on my eastwhile opponent, it only gets better as you pull the sheets up over your head. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DeeMan

dg-in-centralpa
09-08-2006, 10:17 AM
Wie Bischt Du, Deeman.
He must have been watching Witness and dreaming of them Amish women. Once you get their bonnet off....look out.

DG - worked with Amish but never got that close to the women

Deeman3
09-08-2006, 10:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> Wie Bischt Du, Deeman. <font color="blue"> Sehr Guet, DG. Ich Glaube, Das Der Chopstick hat die Frauen in "Witness" geshen. </font color>
He must have been watching Witness and dreaming of them Amish women. Once you get their bonnet off....look out.

DG - worked with Amish but never got that close to the women <font color="blue"> I only saw them with their weedeaters cleaning up the yards in Landcaster. I guess the Almighty has given a dispensation for gas powered weedeaters.... </font color> <hr /></blockquote>

DeeMan

Stretch
09-08-2006, 12:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> Wie Bischt Du, Deeman.

DG - worked with Amish but never got that close to the women <hr /></blockquote>

DG, They watch thier woman reeeeeeeeal close. The Menonites are much the same. They still come to town in thier Horse and Buggies. When the family walks together down the side walk they stick together like glue and papas got the horse whip in hand. St. &lt;&lt; not into whips /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dg-in-centralpa
09-08-2006, 01:43 PM
You haven't been to the right places. At our local farmer's market there is a real good looking amish girl. If I was 20 years younger, single, and looked like Brad Pitt, I'd be after her. But I'm none of the above.

DG