PDA

View Full Version : WTF!!

nAz
09-08-2006, 11:36 AM
What happen here while i was gone? where the hell is Gayle!
whats wrong with you ccbers? for shame! you let a few interlopers come in here and dictate what can and can't be discussed! fu@k them! and bUSH while your at it...

BTW check this article out... err it;s CIA report released by the Senate Intelligence Committee, um i got it from a left wing news outfit CNN so it probably enough for some not to care or believe it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Senators: CIA dismissed Saddam-al Qaeda ties before war
POSTED: 1:12 p.m. EDT, September 8, 2006

WASHINGTON (AP) -- There's no evidence Saddam Hussein had a relationship with Abu Musab al-Zarqawi and his al Qaeda associates, according to a Senate report on prewar intelligence on Iraq. Democrats said the report undercuts President Bush's justification for going to war.

The declassified document being released Friday by the Senate Intelligence Committee also explores the role that inaccurate information supplied by the anti-Saddam exile group the Iraqi National Congress had in the march to war.

The report comes at a time that Bush is emphasizing the need to prevail in Iraq to win the war on terrorism while Democrats are seeking to make that policy an issue in the midterm elections.

It discloses for the first time an October 2005 CIA assessment that prior to the war Saddam's government "did not have a relationship, harbor, or turn a blind eye toward Zarqawi and his associates," according to excerpts of the 400-page report provided by Democrats.

Bush and other administration officials have said that the presence of Zarqawi in Iraq before the war was evidence of a connection between Saddam's government and al Qaeda. Zarqawi was killed by a U.S. airstrike in June this year.

White House press secretary Tony Snow played down the report as "nothing new."

"In 2002 and 2003, members of both parties got a good look at the intelligence we had and they came to the very same conclusions about what was going on," Snow said. That was "one of the reasons you had overwhelming majorities in the United States Senate and the House for taking action against Saddam Hussein," he said.
Democrats call report 'devastating'

Sen. Carl Levin, D-Michigan, a member of the committee, said the long-awaited report was "a devastating indictment of the Bush-Cheney administration's unrelenting, misleading and deceptive attempts" to link Saddam to al Qaeda.

The administration, said Sen. John D. Rockefeller, D-West Virginia, top Democrat on the committee, "exploited the deep sense of insecurity among Americans in the immediate aftermath of the September 11 attacks, leading a large majority of Americans to believe -- contrary to the intelligence assessments at the time -- that Iraq had a role in the 9/11 attacks."

The chairman of the committee, Sen. Pat Roberts, R-Kansas, said it has long been known that prewar assessments of Iraq "were a tragic intelligence failure."

But he said the Democratic interpretations expressed in the report "are little more than a vehicle to advance election-year political charges." He said Democrats "continue to use the committee to try and rewrite history, insisting that they were deliberately duped into supporting the overthrow of Saddam Hussein's regime."

The panel report is Phase II of an analysis of prewar intelligence on Iraq. The first phase, issued in July 2004, focused on the CIA's failings in its estimates of Iraq's weapons program.

The second phase has been delayed as Republicans and Democrats fought over what information should be declassified and how much the committee should delve into the question of how policymakers may have manipulated intelligence to make the case for war.

The committee is still considering three other issues as part of its Phase II analysis, including statements of policymakers in the run up to the war.

DebraLiStarr
09-08-2006, 01:05 PM
Listen here, "Interloper"... we dont care about your Anti-American/Anti-rightwing jibberish. Take it to a political forum. Heres a link for you - I'm sure you will enjoy it there.

A Great Place for nAz, Gayle, and Q (http://groups.google.com/group/alt.impeach.bush?lnk=sg)

I am sure that you will love your new home. Decorate it with pride.

nAz
09-08-2006, 02:14 PM
Debra i was not going to reply to you because i told you before i rather not engage with a person who is not on their meds... however that anti-American comment, boy i gotta tell you that is really low... even coming from a brainless fruit cake twit like yourself.

BTW i thought you promised you were done posting here... can't you keep your word.

why don't you go back to the only life you really have... web page (http://www.fastlarrypool.com/)

DebraLiStarr
09-08-2006, 04:14 PM
What's the matter nAz? Tired of trolling on the other forum? Be warned... some people know!

Dagwood
09-09-2006, 06:39 AM
The amount of tomfoolery has reached a new level...Deb is not joking and Q is...what is the world coming to?

(if I could have replied to both of you i would have)

Dags....
(why can't we all just get along?) /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

wolfdancer
09-09-2006, 10:03 AM
nAz, its obvious that Debra did this, and is now speaking out of her.....
"Can you hear me now....?" LOL

web page (http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=2403228) /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Qtec
09-09-2006, 10:14 AM
Dags, I believe you are fighting for freedom. The right to choose.
The essence of Freedom is that you have a choice and that you recognise that OTHERS have a choice as well.

Nobody HAS to read my posts or Gayle's posts, wolf's posts etc!
If anyone disagrees with my viewpoint then they are quite welcome to reply with an opposing argument, but not with abuse. Bush hater is not an argument. If you freak-out at the sight of a political post- DONT READ THEM is my advice.

The latest US Senate Report says that the Govt pushed a link between Al Q and Saddam, that they had no evidence for. The evidence /CIA opinion was that Saddam saw Al Q as a threat - not an ally! Saddam apparently was trying to capture Zarquawi, not habour him or cavort with him. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Even tho GW has known for almost a year that the CIA report from 2005 confirms NO LINK between Z and S, just a few weeks ago GW tried to make that link again!

Almost the whole world was behind the US when it went into Afgahnistan- 40 countries were involved- but the world was not fooled when GW turned his intentions to Iraq.
If you look at the situation in Iraq at the moment, the world was right to repulse GW's crusade. He claims he went into Iraq because of the war on terrorism. Fact is there were more terrorists in the US than in Iraq at that time! Thats all changed.
Iraq is now the hotspot for terrorists.
Good move GW?

Freedom also has to include oppossing views. Debate and discussion are essential to a REAL Democracy.
"Lets ignore the facts and just follow the leader" said Mao Tse Tung's spokesman!!!!!!!!!!

The Reps have been cauaght with their hand in the till, so to speak [ where has all the money gone in Iraq? ]and so now the strategy is to quell any debate.
Since when has criticising the Govt been a political strategy? I thought it was a Democratic RIGHT!

The Right are out of reasons to explain why it was so urgent to attack Iraq.
Truth is, the US attacked a defenceless and contained country , CREATED of rallying point/cry for Jihadi's and has made the world a MUCH more divisive and dangerous place.

The truth is, all the GI deaths and wounded in Iraq were not neccessary.
When [ if ever] a war widow asks GW why the US is in Iraq, whats he gonna say?

Q ..watch the news...GW's latest soudbite..."Nodody ever suggested tha Saddam gave the order"...........
He is correct, nobody ever has! Why is he answering a question that has never been asked?
Why?

Dagwood
09-09-2006, 10:35 AM
Q, you should have stuck with the not-serious theme....

*sigh*

Though I do appreciate the kind words and support...

Dags

Qtec
09-10-2006, 04:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Q, you should have stuck with the not-serious theme....
<hr /></blockquote>

I tried to delete but was too late.
I,m done.
Take care man.
Q

hondo
09-11-2006, 06:07 AM
Dear Miss Personality, this is starting to remind me
of a bar in my town. You had 4 or 5 people who
ran everybody else out of the bar. Guess what?
They're closed now.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> Listen here, "Interloper"... we dont care about your Anti-American/Anti-rightwing jibberish. Take it to a political forum. Heres a link for you - I'm sure you will enjoy it there.

A Great Place for nAz, Gayle, and Q (http://groups.google.com/group/alt.impeach.bush?lnk=sg)

I am sure that you will love your new home. Decorate it with pride. <hr /></blockquote>

Chopstick
09-11-2006, 09:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Dear Miss Personality, this is starting to remind me
of a bar in my town. You had 4 or 5 people who
ran everybody else out of the bar. Guess what?
They're closed now.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> Listen here, "Interloper"... we dont care about your Anti-American/Anti-rightwing jibberish. Take it to a political forum. Heres a link for you - I'm sure you will enjoy it there.

I am sure that you will love your new home. Decorate it with pride. <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote>

Heard from HighSea lately? Or at least a dozen others.

TomBrooklyn
09-19-2006, 05:03 AM
Destroy the Interlopers! Show no mercy!

hondo
09-19-2006, 06:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> Destroy the Interlopers! Show no mercy! <hr /></blockquote>

Nice to see you back, TB.

Deeman3
09-19-2006, 06:54 AM
Interloping is good exercise.....

DeeMan

Dagwood
09-19-2006, 01:16 PM
Especially the loping part of it...or is it the inter part? I always get that confused...

Dags

DickLeonard
09-19-2006, 01:21 PM
Naz I am still lurking hard to respond to nothing. I still know that GWB was a lying SOB he got his war now he is trying to bring Democrazy to Iraq while he destroys Democrazy in the US.####

nAz
09-20-2006, 08:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> Destroy the Interlopers! Show no mercy! <hr /></blockquote>

lol naa just let them rant on... i do find it entertaining.

whats up Tom?

nAz
09-20-2006, 08:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Naz I am still lurking hard to respond to nothing. I still know that GWB was a lying SOB he got his war now he is trying to bring Democrazy to Iraq while he destroys Democrazy in the US.#### <hr /></blockquote>

The man is a walking disaster... all he has accomplished is to make Iran stronger. I think he should personally invade Iran... arse first.

DickLeonard
09-20-2006, 08:50 AM
Naz I listen to the Pres. of Iran addressing the UN I have to admit he made more sense than GWB. I only wish he spoke English. We're the interlopers creating havoc in Iraq for what reason?####

nAz
09-20-2006, 01:09 PM
#### sir your very unamerican !

9 Ball Girl
09-20-2006, 01:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> #### sir your very unamerican ! <hr /></blockquote>In this day and age, to be "unamerican" is to be patriotic! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

hondo
09-21-2006, 07:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Naz I listen to the Pres. of Iran addressing the UN I have to admit he made more sense than GWB. I only wish he spoke English. We're the interlopers creating havoc in Iraq for what reason?#### <hr /></blockquote>

Why do you hate America?

DickLeonard
09-22-2006, 04:25 PM
9 Ball Girl thank you for those words now I don't have to defend my love or hate of America to Hondo. ####