PDA

View Full Version : A Dream Come True

wolfdancer
09-13-2006, 11:31 AM
I've always wanted my own blog-site, but never could afford it....and now, soon as these other posts expire....I'll invite
Q, Dick Leonard, nAz, Hondo, Gayle, Snakebyte, et al....the other illuminatis, back to share this space donated by BD.Beats AZBilliards which has what looks to be one sided political posts...and a warning from the moderator, about replying in a negative fashion....you'll be drummed out of the "corps"
I'm thinking when Hillary gets in...and gives GWB 24 hrs to get out....it'll all change for the better, people will be more relaxed, and unafraid that their posts may be on file with some secret gov't agency... She has a lot going for her, so it'll be a shoe in, come election time. Intelligent and street smart, "honest" for a politician, and sexy good-looking if you are into the dominatrix type thing.
And she's got the balls to stand up to the usual smear campaign they'll run against her.

eg8r
09-14-2006, 09:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
She has a lot going for her, so it'll be a shoe in, come election time. Intelligent and street smart, "honest" for a politician, <hr /></blockquote> You really have a poor memory. Heck with this type of memory you will be praising Bush is 6 years. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

DickLeonard
09-14-2006, 09:27 AM
Eg8r I don't have to tell you the only Bush he'll be praising,####

wolfdancer
09-14-2006, 09:36 AM
The "honest" for a politician, was a little tongue-in-cheek.
I'm beginning to think there are no honest politicians, that politics itself, and (both)party allegiances soon corrupts even the good ones.
If my memory gets that bad concerning GWB, I probably won't even be able to remember if we are at war against EastAsia, or EurAsia

pooltchr
09-14-2006, 09:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>She has a lot going for her, so it'll be a shoe in, come election time. Intelligent and street smart, "honest" for a politician, and sexy good-looking if you are into the dominatrix type thing. <hr /></blockquote>

There are a lot of words I could use to describe HC....Neither "honest" nor "sexy" are on that particular list.
Steve

wolfdancer
09-14-2006, 10:30 AM
"There is nothing on this earth sexier, and I mean this, than a woman you have to salute in the morning. If you haven't gotten......"

hondo
09-15-2006, 05:07 AM
Heck with this type of memory you will be praising Bush is 6 years. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Bush is older than 6; he just doesn't act like it.

eg8r
09-15-2006, 08:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm beginning to think there are no honest politicians, that politics itself, and (both)party allegiances soon corrupts even the good ones.
<hr /></blockquote> I agree.

eg8r