PDA

View Full Version : 9-11 conspiracy theories

Fran Crimi
09-14-2006, 07:25 AM
Let's take a poll. Who actually believes theories that the U.S. took down those buildings on 9-11?

There is no way I'll believe that, but I do believe that as a result of the towers coming down, that Building 7 was so unstable, that they decided to bring it down. I think the fact that it was an FBI building played a major role in that and that they would rather it be destroyed than infiltrated. I don't believe it was stable and brought down anyway.

What do you believe, and please just state your opinion and not some link to some college professor's lecture.

Fran

eg8r
09-14-2006, 09:05 AM
I don't believe the conspiracy theories.

eg8r

pooltchr
09-14-2006, 09:42 AM
No way! Our government does a lot of stupid things, but that is not even a consideration.
Steve

Qtec
09-15-2006, 05:29 AM
pull it! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3E-26oVIIs&search=)

I agree. I think it was pulled.
I,m not a demolition expert but I do watch Discovery /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif and I have seen many times the prog about the Demo company in the USA ,bringing down all types of structures. Normally they would take a week to do that job! Are we supposed to believe that WTC 7 was rigged for demolition in a few hours? If you watch any video of the collapse you will see that its a perfect job- the building drops straight down!

On a recent docu over here, they had the top Dutch Demo guy watch the TT collapse and IHO they were not brought down by controlled demolition. They then showed him WTC7 video, which he had never seen or heard about, and he was positive it WAS a Con Demo. When they told him it happened on the same day and that the building had to be 'pulled'in a matter of hours , he was astonished. He kept repeating the question, "the SAME day? Are you sure it was the same day?, 9/11? "
IHO maybe with 40 experts it could be done in 1/2 a day, possibly, maybe.
He changed his mind tho when he was told that the building was on fire and had been declared UNSAFE!!

If WTC 7 was pulled, its means someone had foreknowledge of the attacks! They must have been prepared.
Why, after all the deaths on that day, would someone want to send 40 demolition experts into an unsafe burning building , when it was a threat to no-one? It doesn't compute.
Q..........you did ask /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fran Crimi
09-15-2006, 06:23 AM
Oh I forgot to mention, did anyone catch the interview with the guy that owns the property, (If I look it up I can get his name) maybe Sept 12th, where he said that Building 7 was unstable and "we had to..." and then he used some technical term to describe the phrase 'take it down.'

I saw it. Apparently the interview was never shown again. It was just a few short seconds in hundreds of hours of coverage during that time.

Fran

Qtec
09-15-2006, 06:44 AM
This one video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3E-26oVIIs&search=) ?

Q

DickLeonard
09-15-2006, 07:12 AM
Pooltchr Our government does many stupid things but our electorate does more.####

Fran Crimi
09-15-2006, 10:39 AM
Dick,

I hope you're not trying to turn this into a Bush-Bashing thread, are you? That's not what it was intended to be.

Fran

hondo
09-15-2006, 10:59 AM
I pretty much believe Al Queda took down the
buildings but I try to keep an open mind and
not discount a theory just because it might put somebody
or some thing in a bad light.
I think it would be fun to speculate on what the debate
would be like if there was a forum like this when
rumor of Watergate 1st broke out.
I know my father-in-law would have been yelling
the loudest that Nixon wouldn't do something like that.
Incidentally, during WWII he & several other GI's
were given LSD by the government without their
knowledge.

wolfdancer
09-15-2006, 12:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nixon wouldn't do something like that.
Incidentally, during WWII he & several other GI's
knowledge. <hr /></blockquote>
I agree, Nixon would not bring down a building, but I didn't know he was given LSD....perhaps that explains his erratic behavior??? Wonder what GWB is ingesting these days?

DickLeonard
09-15-2006, 12:32 PM
Fran I thought this was a joke thread who in their right mind would think that it wasn't the airplanes and maybe faulty construction. We will never know.####

hondo
09-17-2006, 08:03 AM
LOL. I meant my father-in-law, not Nixon, but who knows?

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
Nixon wouldn't do something like that.
Incidentally, during WWII he &amp; several other GI's
knowledge. <hr /></blockquote>
I agree, Nixon would not bring down a building, but I didn't know he was given LSD....perhaps that explains his erratic behavior??? Wonder what GWB is ingesting these days? <hr /></blockquote>

Sid_Vicious
09-17-2006, 09:31 PM
The same pepole who think the invasion of Iraq was an exercise in spreading democracy couldn't...

Oh yea, 2 towers falllng that qickly...was understrandable

pooltchr
09-18-2006, 09:24 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> The same pepole who think the invasion of Iraq was an exercise in spreading democracy couldn't...

Oh yea, 2 towers falllng that qickly...was understrandable <hr /></blockquote>

Sid,
I'm not a structural engineer, but as a novice, I didn't think they fell all that quickly...seems like it was quite some time between when the aircraft hit the buildings and the time they came down. It seems reasonable to me that the impact of commerical airliners would weaken the structure, and then add the burning of thousands of pounds of jet fuel in a confined space would continue to erode the structural integrety of the buildings. Once the top of the buildings gave way, gravity would naturally bring that part crashing straight down on top of the lower floors of the buildings.

I have seen buildings come down with controlled demolition. The residue is usually confined to about one block. In my not so expert opinion, they came down as a result of commercial jets crashing into them. And there seems to be pretty convincing evidence that those jets were under control of terrorists with the sole intent of bringing down the buildings.

Conspiracy theories are nothing more than the efforts of people who are overly paranoid and have way too much time on their hands to dream them up.

TomBrooklyn
09-19-2006, 04:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> pull it! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3E-26oVIIs&amp;search=)

I agree. I think it was pulled. <hr /></blockquote>

Maybe Silverstein meant "pull out", meaning that the firefighters might as well pull out to avoid the risk of further loss of life. The Fire Department Commander had told him that he wasn't sure that they could contain the fire anyway.

wolfdancer
09-19-2006, 10:45 AM
web page (http://www.livescience.com/imageoftheday/siod_060915.html)

wolfdancer
09-19-2006, 11:12 AM
I have no idea how much of the following is true....and haven't done the Word thing myself
It's just from an email that was sent to me....and looks interesting, if the coincidences are as stated.
[ QUOTE ]
Subject: Fw: Scary
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 23:37:41 -0400

1) New York City has 11 letters

2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin
Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.

4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

5) The two twin towers make an "11"

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

1) New York is the 11th state.

2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.

3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers.
6+5 = 11

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known.
9 + 1+ 1 = 11

6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number
911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:
1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was
254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year.
Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers
incident.
Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars &amp; Stripes, is
the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic
holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome
Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands

of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still

more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah

and there was peace." That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

Still uncovinced about all of this..?! Try this and see how you feel
afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:

Open Microsoft Word and do the following (TRY THIS FOR REAL)

Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first
plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

Highlight the Q33 NY

Change the font size to 48.

Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS

Scary Huh?? <hr /></blockquote>

pooltchr
09-19-2006, 07:17 PM
Taken individually, it appears coincidence...but all together, it certainly is food for thought.
The MS Word thing will chill you to the bone.
Steve

nAz
09-20-2006, 08:08 AM
lolit's fake... i never read this in the Quran before...

The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers
incident.

holy book:

I think it was conducted by Manchurian Global aka Halliburton

hondo
09-20-2006, 08:42 AM
Yes,but 666 has 9 letters.
added-18 letters
multiplied- where did I put that damn calculator?
18-9= 9!!!!!!!!!!!
upside down-999!!!!!!!!!!
take away 2 9's &amp; you have= 9!!!!!!!!!

eg8r
09-20-2006, 09:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]

holy book:

<hr /></blockquote>
I thought I read somewhere on the web where this was debunked.

eg8r

Qtec
09-20-2006, 10:34 AM
Whats 66 divided by 6 ?

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Fran Crimi
09-20-2006, 10:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Yes,but 666 has 9 letters.
added-18 letters
multiplied- where did I put that damn calculator?
18-9= 9!!!!!!!!!!!
upside down-999!!!!!!!!!!
take away 2 9's &amp; you have= 9!!!!!!!!! <hr /></blockquote>

And turn it upside down and you have iiiiiiiii6 !

OMG!!! I'm packing my bags and leaving the planet. We're doomed!

Fran /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wolfdancer
09-20-2006, 12:30 PM
How come they spent less time and money, on figuring out why this building went down, then they spent figuring out why Monica went....

nAz
09-20-2006, 01:08 PM
Monica was more interesting and distracting????

cushioncrawler
09-21-2006, 01:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> Whats 66 divided by 6 ?

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>

666 iz not correct -- nowadayz we all know that the mark of the beast iz/woz 616 -- it woz the code for Emporer Caligula.

hondo
09-21-2006, 07:10 AM
That's just one of many theories, bloke.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cushioncrawler:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> Whats 66 divided by 6 ?

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>

666 iz not correct -- nowadayz we all know that the mark of the beast iz/woz 616 -- it woz the code for Emporer Caligula. <hr /></blockquote>

armandito
09-21-2006, 01:03 PM
Hi all, I haven't posted in a while, but found this thread very interesting.
From reading an article in TIME magazine (http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1531304,00.html), I found this website with a very interesting documentary "loose change (http://www.loosechage911.com)". The movie is about 1.5 hrs, but has some interesting points regarding all of the events on 9/11.

I live in Wisconsin, but had just flown into NYC on 9/9/01. My 4-month-pregnant wife and myself were staying at a B&amp;B on 93rd st. We have photos of the towers taken on 9/10 from the Empire State Bldg. We had attended a Yankees game the night of 9/10, and since this game was rained out, we were hoping to change the tickets for the game on 9/11. That was the only reason we were late (we were told we had to go to the Box Office to change the tix), and missed our plans of visiting Wall Street and the Statue of Liberty.
Being stuck in NYC with 30 TV stations showing the same things, there's two that I remember the most:
-within two minutes of the 2nd plane crashing, all of the networks were blaming Al-Qaeda, some of them even showing footage of "celebrations" taking place in Afghanistan (we all later found out such celebrations were completely non-related and were file footage).
-Bin Laden was referred to as USAMA all morning (which is the spelling that the FBI and CIA had been using until then), but then the name was changed to OSAMA.

Qtec
09-21-2006, 06:08 PM
According to the bible the mark of the beast is 6 hundred, 3 score and 6.ie, 666.
66 divided by 6 is eleven.

Q....

wolfdancer
09-21-2006, 06:31 PM
This is even more amazing....the area code for Crawford,Texas is 76638....add them up = 30 then multiply by the number of Bush brothers = 90 then add in the number of brothers....and you get GWB's IQ of 93....room temp in Crawford.
Then multiply the electoral votes stolen by 3, and add 3 to that plus GW's IQ and you get 666

cushioncrawler
09-21-2006, 06:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> According to the bible the mark of the beast is 6 hundred, 3 score and 6.ie, 666.
66 divided by 6 is eleven.

Q.... <hr /></blockquote>

Q &amp; hondo -- I came across an article on the net that modern photo etc analysis haz proven that it iz indeed 616 -- the center number was allways unclear. But i agree that the bit about the beast being Caligula iz just a theory -- they dont know for sure. Its a bit like "the whore of Babylon" -- this iz the code name for Rome itself.

hondo
09-22-2006, 05:33 AM
That's really eerie, man!

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> This is even more amazing....the area code for Crawford,Texas is 76638....add them up = 30 then multiply by the number of Bush brothers = 90 then add in the number of brothers....and you get GWB's IQ of 93....room temp in Crawford.
Then multiply the electoral votes stolen by 3, and add 3 to that plus GW's IQ and you get 666 <hr /></blockquote>