PDA

View Full Version : Finally back

poolturtle
09-17-2006, 07:46 AM
Hey guys, I'm finally back from a very long separation from regular internet access. It's been so long since I've been on, my old PM's were dated '05! Anyway, just thought I'd post real quick and say hi. Been away from the tables for a while....new job promotion, new store, moving, etc...... Moved a little closer to the DFW area.

Anyway, hope everyone's doing well.

wolfdancer
09-17-2006, 03:52 PM
Welcome back !!!

9 Ball Girl
09-17-2006, 06:37 PM
Welcome back, Doug! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stretch
09-18-2006, 04:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote poolturtle:</font><hr> Hey guys, I'm finally back from a very long separation from regular internet access. It's been so long since I've been on, my old PM's were dated '05! Anyway, just thought I'd post real quick and say hi. Been away from the tables for a while....new job promotion, new store, moving, etc...... Moved a little closer to the DFW area.

Anyway, hope everyone's doing well. <hr /></blockquote>

Welcome back Turtle and congrats on the job promotion! St.

poolturtle
09-18-2006, 09:11 AM
Thanks. I've been bumped up to management...translation: high paid (at least that's what they tell me!) babysitter

I've also taken up chess pretty heavily, and golf as of late.....I'm horrible at it...I have a wicked slice. I've been playing pool so long that I actually thought it was cool to be able to curve a golf ball 90 degrees at about 50-60 yards off the tee!!!!

I've got the golf masse' down, now if I can just learn to hit straight......